If you sincerely follow the Holy Spirit, He will lead you to the Catholic Church

Dan Emanuel

I have no choice but to mention the gospel of Judaism which was the Faith of Jesus. We all know that Jesus was a Jew and his gospel was according to Judaism. It means that Christians are living a paradox, to bet for Jesus while rejecting his Faith which was Judaism.
He didn't teach Judaism, He fulfilled Judaism.

Daniel

RevTestament

He did not teach Judaism and he did not fulfill Judaism. Judaism is not what God taught. They added leaven. Jesus taught against leaven.

Zeph 3:1 Woe to her who is rebellious and polluted,
To the oppressing city!
2 She has not obeyed His voice,
She has not received correction;
She has not trusted in the Lord,
She has not drawn near to her God.
4 Her prophets are insolent, treacherous people;
Her priests have polluted the sanctuary,
They have done violence to the law.

republicanchick

to Pneuma (whatever) poster

Obviously, Catholics here have struck a nerve or 2.. or you wouldn't be using foul language to address same (which, as u may have noted causes me to avoid reading your posts... won't wade in that sewer)

so, we have struck a nerve...

which means you suspect Catholicism may not be all wrong after all

+++

achduke

Do you think that Matthew 5:37 KJV was directed against only them in particular, or do you think it has relevance for our Church too?

Daniel
Matt 5:37 was for them at that time and for now.

Leaven is anyone who extends God's Word and adds false doctrine of leaven. Traditions of men. At the time it was Jewish leadership but now it appears all modern churches have their own leaven also.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
i dont respect or respond to people who say such things

++

LOL. That's a blatant lie, per your... response. As for your respect, I don't care, and can have none for you antichrist posers.

to Pneuma (whatever) poster

Whatever = Can't even get a screen name correct or know what it means. Typical.

Obviously, Catholics here have struck a nerve or 2..

Yes. The nerve of your insidious ignorance AND false doctrines, along with your Satanic Pope and hierarchy who destroy the actual Christian faith they replaced with antichrist.

or you wouldn't be using foul language

It wasn't foul language. They were accurate and very understated descriptors.

to address same (which, as u may have noted causes me to avoid reading your posts... won't wade in that sewer)

Another lie. You're responding to a post you did read. And you're already in the antichrist sewer, and ignorant of it AND the truth of the actual Christian faith.

so, we have struck a nerve...

which means you suspect Catholicism may not be all wrong after all

+++

Incorrect, but nice try at divination and occultic mind reading, I guess.

You are everything that is wrong with pseudo-Christianity in Romanized form.

Dan Emanuel

Matt 5:37 was for them at that time and for now.

Leaven is anyone who extends God's Word and adds false doctrine of leaven. Traditions of men. At the time it was Jewish leadership but now it appears all modern churches have their own leaven also.
What is you're thought on 2 Thessalonians 2:15 KJV? What does Paul mean by "whether by word, or our epistle?"

Daniel

Ben Masada

He didn't teach Judaism, He fulfilled Judaism.

Daniel

Really! So, what was he doing with his disciples all day long throughout the Land, hanging around? You must be kidding! He taught Torah to his disciples many hours a day; and if he did not teach Judaism what did he teach, Christianity?

God's Truth

Really! So, what was he doing with his disciples all day long throughout the Land, hanging around? You must be kidding! He taught Torah to his disciples many hours a day; and if he did not teach Judaism what did he teach, Christianity?

Jesus taught the new covenant.

There were changes to that old law.

The new covenant is the old law with changes.

Tell me, do you believe in an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a hand for a hand, and a foot for a foot?

Tell me, do you enforce the killing of adulterers?

You do not follow the old law, so stop pretending to be a Jew, you are not.

Cruciform

No. It's not proven, it's asserted. Prove it.
Already answered---and proven---in the material provided (Post #293).

The rest of your post is merely a collection of irrational ad hominem rhetoric, outright mockery and ridicule (you know that's not the same as an actual argument, and so entirely irrelevant, right?), Straw Man Fallacies, and childish playground insults. No response necessary. :yawn:

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+