InfoWars.com

musterion

Maybe we have to click the link to find out what's in it. What could possibly go wrong with that kind of reasoning?

Daniel1611

Maybe we have to click the link to find out what's in it. What could possibly go wrong with that kind of reasoning?

They're news sites, outside the mainstream. They're not like how Fox News has more viewers and makes more money than any other news network but claims to be outside the mainstream. Infowars.com really is outside the mainstream. I'm not endorsing every single opinion piece they publish, but infowars and prisonplanet.com are good.

Tinark

They're news sites, outside the mainstream. They're not like how Fox News has more viewers and makes more money than any other news network but claims to be outside the mainstream. Infowars.com really is outside the mainstream. I'm not endorsing every single opinion piece they publish, but infowars and prisonplanet.com are good.

If by "outside the mainstream" you mean not fact checked and errors not corrected when pointed out, this is actually a bad thing, not a good thing.

musterion

I don't believe 1948 was a fulfillment of prophecy. I believe the present nation called Israel is no different from the one last seen in the book of Acts. At least, I've never seen adequate evidence to convince me otherwise.

Surprise.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
I don't believe 1948 was a fulfillment of prophecy. I believe the present nation called Israel is no different from the one last seen in the book of Acts. At least, I've never seen adequate evidence to convince me otherwise.

Surprise.

The last one seen in the book of Acts was the last stages of the national "chosen people of God". The last one seen in the book of Acts was a theocracy created by God. The last one seen in the book of Acts was a temple-worshipping, animal-sacrificing shadow of the body of Christ. You don't see any difference? Not a big Bible person?

I check infowars a lot. I have no idea what Alex Jones would be like in a private conversation. Sure sounds like he pays his dues (death threats and the whole nine yards). Evenso, his message is a bit skewed- like, he'll finger Saudi Arabia on 9/11 but is something of an apologist for Israel. I say apologist, that's still far from a Fox News cheerleader.

Far as I can tell, veteranstoday.com is a place they get down and dirty. Infowars called it a "conspiracy website"...think about that one...and played a clip of Veterans Today founder Gordon Duff saying that a significant portion of what he says is baloney, and that's how he stays not dead.

Think George Noory of Coast to Coast AM. One night it would be 9/11 Truth, but then the next night it would be alien abductions.

Anyway, good to have some infowarriors on here.

Nazaroo

If by "outside the mainstream" you mean not fact checked and errors not corrected when pointed out, this is actually a bad thing, not a good thing.

LoL.

That just wrote off all the mainstream media too.

Mainstream-media.jpg

CorporateNews.JPG

121212121.jpg

welcometothemediablackout.jpg

northwye

Alex Jones has Steve Quayle and Stan Deyo on his show from time to time and when they promote dispensationalist doctrine, Alex does not point out how this contradicts some basic foundational doctrines of the Gospel. Dispensationalists should like Alex Jones.

But - many dispensationalists see the Alex Jones show as conspiracy theory because George W. Bush said ""Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories" or someone else of the Establishment talked against conspiracy theories.

Yet there are interesting insights that Alex points out once in a while. For example, he is aware of how the late 19th and early 20th century eugenics movement within the Medical Establishment ties in with the Leftist promotion of abortion and what is now "Predatory Medicine" in court enforced chemotherapy and radiation treatments for cancer and the possibility of forced vaccinations

The Berean

I don't read Alex Jones or know much about him. Was he the clown that got punched in the face by Buzz Aldrin?

Last edited: