InfoWars.com

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Alex Jones has Steve Quayle and Stan Deyo on his show from time to time and when they promote dispensationalist doctrine, Alex does not point out how this contradicts some basic foundational doctrines of the Gospel. Dispensationalists should like Alex Jones.

But - many dispensationalists see the Alex Jones show as conspiracy theory because George W. Bush said ""Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories" or someone else of the Establishment talked against conspiracy theories.

Yet there are interesting insights that Alex points out once in a while. For example, he is aware of how the late 19th and early 20th century eugenics movement within the Medical Establishment ties in with the Leftist promotion of abortion and what is now "Predatory Medicine" in court enforced chemotherapy and radiation treatments for cancer and the possibility of forced vaccinations

Alex is Christian, grounded in the word he is not. Chiefly, he doesn't grasp that God determines the bounds of our habitation- humanity gets wiped out if/when God says humanity gets wiped out.

There has been a whole lot more brainwashing against rejecting the mainstream media than a couple remarks about conspiracy theories.

Daniel1611

The ultra-wealthy plan get together to plan public policy. I fail to see what's so crazy about recognizing this fact. It's a "conspiracy theory" to understand that the elite dictate policy? There's no "theory" about it. There's just a conspiracy.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
The ultra-wealthy plan get together to plan public policy. I fail to see what's so crazy about recognizing this fact. It's a "conspiracy theory" to understand that the elite dictate policy? There's no "theory" about it. There's just a conspiracy.

Regarding conspiracies and peoples need to assume they exist:

Conspiracies

Just sayin' :idunno:

Mocking You

Your inability to refute/confirm is noted. :e4e:

Where does this appeal to celebrities stances on political issues end?

Shall we take Ted Danson's word as expertise when it comes to the environment?

The Dixie Chicks on when we should go to war?

Clint Eastwood? Rob Lowe? Oprah? Oliver Stone?

As to George Carlin's comments, "there used to be 7 oil companies, there are now 3, there are 2 political parties, there are a handful of insurance companies, ....there's no freedom of choice", well sorry but that's just total crap. Furthermore, he said nothing about these entities being in cahoots with each other.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Where does this appeal to celebrities stances on political issues end?

Shall we take Ted Danson's word as expertise when it comes to the environment?

The Dixie Chicks on when we should go to war?

Clint Eastwood? Rob Lowe? Oprah? Oliver Stone?

As to George Carlin's comments, "there used to be 7 oil companies, there are now 3, there are 2 political parties, there are a handful of insurance companies, ....there's no freedom of choice", well sorry but that's just total crap. Furthermore, he said nothing about these entities being in cahoots with each other.

:yawn: Actually...The comment was geared toward the fact that a "conspiracy" (IE: meetings/contracts/agreements) is not required for people to work together toward a common goal. All that is required is the common interests.

"Who" said it is an irrelevancy....The only reason I used the Carlin clip is that I am unaware of anyone else who set out the idea before he did. If they did I am unaware of it being on record.

That having been said; does the fact that Carlin said it make it automatically untrue?

....Or are you just being deliberately obtuse?

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Yes, it's called "Congress".

No, dumb person, Congress at least has to pay attention to polls and local politics.

The Bilderberg Group is a better example.

Now, make a fool of yourself telling us the Bilderberg Group isn't real. In fact, laugh at me for saying it.

Mocking You

No, dumb person, Congress at least has to pay attention to polls and local politics.

I was being a bit facetious. Fact is, most people in Congress are wealthy, and yes, they get together and plan public policy.

The Bilderberg Group is a better example.

Now, make a fool of yourself telling us the Bilderberg Group isn't real. In fact, laugh at me for saying it.

You already said I was dumb. Now you want me to do your bidding. Wonder what that makes you....hmmmm??

Cam

BANNED
Banned
I was being a bit facetious. Fact is, most people in Congress are wealthy, and yes, they get together and plan public policy.

You already said I was dumb. Now you want me to do your bidding. Wonder what that makes you....hmmmm??

Mocker: It was in the hand-outs at the last Bohemian Grove meeting.

I was just trying to make it easy for anyone who can't connect the dots.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Ladies and Gentleman, presented for your entertainment (because they aren't reliable enough to be good for anything else, infowars and prisonplant! Keep old conspiracy theories alive and creating new ones as opportunity allows.

I could add this to my signature, would that be good?

Exactly, just watch Fox and CNN, that's all you need.

Mocking You

:yawn: Actually...The comment was geared toward the fact that a "conspiracy" (IE: meetings/contracts/agreements) is not required for people to work together toward a common goal. All that is required is the common interests.

That's it? A common goal is a conspiracy?

So, if parents want a good education for their kids, that's a conspiracy.

If a person wants to pay less in taxes, that's a conspiracy.

etc. etc.

No, a conspiracy requires people secretly communicating their shared desire to plot something evil or illegal. So, yes, Carlin is wrong.

That having been said; does the fact that Carlin said it make it automatically untrue?

No, but it makes it less likely to be true. The man was a comedian, after all.

....Or are you just being deliberately obtuse?

That's twice in the last couple of posts where someone has called me stupid or slow. You know what they say about these people, don't you?

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
That's it? A common goal is a conspiracy?

:doh: No....A common goal is NOT a conspiracy....Neither is it what I posted. I posted a conspiracy is NOT required you dull little troll. That was the whole point of the post!

No, a conspiracy requires people secretly communicating their shared desire to plot something evil or illegal.

:noway: No! really!?!.... :AMR: Idiot

That's twice in the last couple of posts where someone has called me stupid or slow. You know what they say about these people, don't you?

:think: That they saw you coming?

Protip: Perhaps you should work on coherency in your posts before you take the big leap to mocking others. :listen: