Intro to Derf

Derf

I guess this is where we get to try out the posting tools before we lambast someone with it? Just kidding.

Been reading the site for awhile, starting with one of the battle Royales (on Open Theism), but just decided to join.

First impressions are that there are a lot of people here that like to blast others--maybe it grows on you, but I'm not a fan of it. I'll see if I can restrain myself...

I love Jesus, and I love His Word, and I find I'm challenged regularly to rethink what I grew up being taught. Not all has succumbed to new thinking, but there are definitely some interesting ideas out there.

I attend a church where I don't agree completely with the doctrine, but the practice is pretty decent, despite the heavy influence of sin nature (on my own part as well as others).

Mainly hoping for good conversations.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I guess this is where we get to try out the posting tools before we lambast someone with it? Just kidding.

Been reading the site for awhile, starting with one of the battle Royales (on Open Theism), but just decided to join.

First impressions are that there are a lot of people here that like to blast others--maybe it grows on you, but I'm not a fan of it. I'll see if I can restrain myself...

I love Jesus, and I love His Word, and I find I'm challenged regularly to rethink what I grew up being taught. Not all has succumbed to new thinking, but there are definitely some interesting ideas out there.

I attend a church where I don't agree completely with the doctrine, but the practice is pretty decent, despite the heavy influence of sin nature (on my own part as well as others).

Welcome.
We have a sub-forum just for the subject of Open Theism.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77

revpete

Greetings and good postings

Pete 👤

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
welcome-4.gif

Derf

Thanks all!

Not to mention:
fir to rodent (Evolution!)
rot of tinder (De-evolution!)
rid front toe (didn't need it anyway)
rode tin fort (make what you want of that one!)