Invitation to JosephR

Caledvwlch

Rather than hog the chatbox all day, and because I have no inclination to run away, if you'd like to clarify your issue with Christmas and what you think I might have said, I can try to clarify as well, and we can work this out to everyone's satisfaction.

JosephR

i didnt think anything...
this is what you said...

[11:51 AM] Caledvwlch: You mean October 86th?
[11:49 AM] Granite: Something happens in twenty-two days, right?
[09:43 AM] Eeset:

Caledvwlch

i didnt think anything...
this is what you said...

[11:51 AM] Caledvwlch: You mean October 86th?
[11:49 AM] Granite: Something happens in twenty-two days, right?
[09:43 AM] Eeset:

Alright. So we've established the subject.

Now my question is, so what?

JosephR

12:05 PM] Caledvwlch: Sure, if you want.
[12:05 PM] JosephR X: they are Lunar based,,means moon,,, not sun
[12:04 PM] JosephR X: ask them what I say And u see i dont lie
[12:04 PM] JosephR X: The Jews I have studied much..
[12:04 PM] JosephR X: I would rather be the ignoranr then you
[12:04 PM] JosephR X: oh let me go and make fun of those who are ignorant....
[12:02 PM] Caledvwlch: I just stop paying attention when I see the expression "the Jews" used in a sentence
[12:02 PM] JosephR X: you need phycology training to learn why you must feed your ego on those who you think less of you
[12:01 PM] JosephR X: you are really and big ego to come HERE,,and make fun of us,, who belive in a creator...
[12:01 PM] JosephR X: Cal... everyone here who is not an athiest is,,loony to you....
[11:58 AM] Granite:
[11:58 AM] Caledvwlch:
[11:57 AM] JosephR X: The Christian however, worships in truth and spirit.. thru Grace, they need no more days or

JosephR

Alright. So we've established the subject.

Now my question is, so what?

no that was my question.. why do you care

you believe there is no God yet make remarks on a religious site about a religious date.....

I dont believe in God yet ima troll a religious site to make myself feel superior !!! YAY ...

I pity you ...

Caledvwlch

I still have no idea what you're talking about. I read all that stuff when you first posted it. It doesn't make any more sense now than it did then.

Anyway, the October 86th thing is actually a joke (I admit, not a great one) about the commercialization of Christmas. When do Christmas displays start going up in retail chain stores? October.

I assure you, I am not making fun of Christians. I like Christmas. I spend time with my family and see relatives who I otherwise wouldn't see. I don't like gift-giving or Christmas music in October.

Caledvwlch

no that was my question.. why do you care

I don't.

you believe there is no God yet make remarks on a religious site about a religious date.....

There's nothing intrinsically religious about the date itself. Jesus could have been born on a muggy Tuesday in August and it would still have meaning, right?

I dont believe in God yet ima troll a religious site to make myself feel superior !!! YAY ...

I pity you ...

Actually, I post on this site to stay sharp. I expose myself to a lot of different and contradictory views and see how my own stack up. The simple fact of my atheism is not an attack on everyone else.

Caledvwlch

your evasive,

you should be a politician or lawyer...

im done here.

Well it was nice chatting with you I guess.

Just know before you go, that I meant no disrespect at all to either Christians or Christmas. If any was given inadvertently, I apologize.