Is Babylon Bee losing to real news?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
What do you think?
Trump seems to be implying that DeSanctus is bribing Babylon Bee for favorable treatment. Trump also seems to be unhappy with BB, perhaps because they've done some satire on him that he is taking personally. It's just further evidence to me that he's going downhill.

Derf

Trump seems to be implying that DeSanctus is bribing Babylon Bee for favorable treatment. Trump also seems to be unhappy with BB, perhaps because they've done some satire on him that he is taking personally. It's just further evidence to me that he's going downhill.
I mean about whether it's ok to pay a news service? Do you have an opinion?

way 2 go

Report Linking Fluoride to Lower IQ in Children Made Public After CDC, HHS Tried to Block It​

The National Toxicology Program on Wednesday released a draft report linking prenatal and childhood fluoride exposure to reduced IQ in children, after public health officials tried for almost a year to block its publication.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Report Linking Fluoride to Lower IQ in Children Made Public After CDC, HHS Tried to Block It​

The National Toxicology Program on Wednesday released a draft report linking prenatal and childhood fluoride exposure to reduced IQ in children, after public health officials tried for almost a year to block its publication.
I went off municipal water 10 years ago, drank it for 53 years before that.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

The conspiracy theorists are proven right again.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I have a reverse osmosis. You're using well water?
Right now I'm getting my water from the same state park where I worked for 3 years as a seasonal worker maintaining the water systems. They pump water out of the St Lawrence River, run it through 4 degrees of filtration and treat it with a chlorine compound to kill bacteria. And test it everyday. It's close to home and it's free 😁