Is Fox against Tea Party (except for Hannity?)

republicanchick

Left wing politics is always dependent upon the stupidity of the voter. Because the argument that you will have more if the government takes more from you is insanity on the most basic level. Their shows always fail. Because they don't obfuscate the truth.

that last sentence doesn't make sense

but the rest of it does... hmmm.

in other words, Folks... Fox News is the only real news. Don't be brainwashed by the morons on the left who do not tell u the news that doesn't conform w/ their leftist, masochistic (etc... etc) agenda

republicanchick

Fox News has a specific point of view that it pushed because it makes money. If they believed they could make more money doing left wing stuff, they would change it tonight. .

sounds like projecting to me: you worship $$$ so you think others (Fox) do as well

but believe it or not, some people really do believe in... truth, reality, logic, sanity, Reaganomics...

++

Christian Liberty

I'm not here to carry water for left wing political shows, but I have to point out that if you want the dumbest of the dumb, you have to look to the Fox news fanatics. They listen to Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, Anne Coulter and the girl from Clueless feed them BS and try to educate us about why obscure communist writers that have been dead for 150 years are running America.

Fox News has a specific point of view that it pushed because it makes money. If they believed they could make more money doing left wing stuff, they would change it tonight. Right now, though, the right wing is sitting around watching 24 hour news all day, so that's who they cater to. They cater to the HoverRound Republican and other assorted wing nuts.

Ann Coulter has to be the dumbest person on planet earth. Though here you will find a handful of people who are as bloodthirsty as she is.

Glenn Beck occasionally stumbles on something correct. I don't actually trust him, but I think he's a tad better than most of Fox News. A tad. Not much. And much of that "not much" would be because he has Judge Nap on there once in awhile, but still.

Christian Liberty

Who will build your roads?

This question is so laughably stereotypical that its become something of a joke in the voluntarist community.

If you are serious I'd recommend reading Walter Block. I don't agree with him on every single view, but he has an explanation for how basically anything could work in a market. I wouldn't really turn to him for a moral defense of the philosophy, but when it comes to practical considerations he's absolutely brilliant.

He has a book, free online, called "the Privatization of Roads and Highways." I didn't get to read the entire thing, and its been awhile since I've looked at it, but he has like 300+ pages of text attempting to answer the stereotypical question.

Christian Liberty

sounds like projecting to me: you worship $$$ so you think others (Fox) do as well

but believe it or not, some people really do believe in... truth, reality, logic, sanity, Reaganomics...

++

"Reaganomics" is still about hitting the top of the Laffer Curve, thus crap.

Reagan may have sucked less than the guys who came after him, but he still sucked.

The last President who didn't completely suck was Silent Cal.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Politics is for losers.

I Still Think Liberals, Republicans, and Independents are a bunch of Morons that kill Each Other for Money.

Prove me Wrong.

=M=

Especially, that Morpheus Guy/Girl...

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I doubt it...MSNBC, Huffington Post (Hey! Arianna Huffington; there is one who thought she could make more spouting "left wing" stuff.)...etc...etc. has that tied up.

Not that much money in it. But if there was, FOX would run all of them out of business in a year. They know the forumula.

Christian Liberty

Politics is for losers.

I Still Think Liberals, Republicans, and Independents are a bunch of Morons that kill Each Other for Money.

Prove me Wrong.

=M=

Especially, that Morpheus Guy/Girl...

I don't know Morpheus, but with the rest of what you're saying...

The definition of "politics" is important.

I hate the political system. I didn't vote in this last election. There are a few people I'd be willing to vote for, but even there only as means to an end. I am a voluntarist/anarcho-capitalist, thus I believe all coercive political systems are evil and should be abolished. In a free-market economy, people could "vote" with their dollars, nobody loses, and nobody is forced into any system. A better world.

That's what I'm working towards. Not that I think I'll ever succeed, but I'm doing the best I can to do my part.

I think discussion of political ideals is important, but the system sucks.

There are a small number of honest people in both parties. Not many. Slightly more in the GOP because the liberty movement decided to fight for the GOP rather than the Dems. But still very few.

republicanchick

I'm not here to carry water for left wing political shows, but I have to point out that if you want the dumbest of the dumb, you have to look to the Fox news fanatics. They listen to Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, Anne Coulter and the girl from Clueless feed them BS and try to educate us about why obscure communist writers that have been dead for 150 years are running America.

Fox News has a specific point of view that it pushed because it makes money. If they believed they could make more money doing left wing stuff, they would change it tonight. Right now, though, the right wing is sitting around watching 24 hour news all day, so that's who they cater to. They cater to the HoverRound Republican and other assorted wing nuts.

more liberal insanity. Don't like the truth, distort it, obscure it, deny it... ridicule those who adhere to it

Oh Moron City, here we come

++

republicanchick

It is if that is the reason they aren't backing the tea party anymore, which is why it was brought up.

I never saw that they stoppd backing Tea Party candidates. And they are not supposed to back anyone, I thought... by having him on their show campaigning. I thought there was some law against that??

God knows. There's a law against just about everything these days

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I'm sorry fox news isn't everything you want it to be
but
what else is there?
and
why can't you appreciate what they do for us?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
you are dishonest. Go away already
"Illogical thinkers throw names and slurs around because they have no arguments with which to rebut their opponents. Rational people have to keep hammering their points home."
- Benjamin Carson

Once again "republicanchick" has demonstrated her insightful grasp of the topic, superior intellect and finely tuned debating skills!

republicanchick

I'm sorry fox news isn't everything you want it to be
but
what else is there?
and
why can't you appreciate what they do for us?

yeah, AMEN already!!!!!!!!!!

i have some criticisms of Fox, who doesn't, but like u say, What else is there?

the liebarrels?

barrels full of lies...

++