Is Organized Religion Anti-Christ?

Robert Pate

Banned
ROBERT PATE' said to me,

You also are outside of the faith and are under the judgment of God.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ROBERT,

We are all under the JUDGEMENT of God and since, Judgement begins at the

House of God. And so you have CONFIRMED that I am part of the house of God.

THANKS

My judgment has already taken place in Jesus Christ, but yours is yet to come.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
There is no salvation for anyone that does not respond to the Gospel.

And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. He who rejects Me and does not receive My words has that which judges him—the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day. (John 12:47-48 NKJV)​

OCTOBER23

Originally Posted by OCTOBER23 View Post
ROBERT PATE'

Why do you think that your JUDGEMENT has already taken place ???
Instead of being on this Forum you should be reading your Bible.

Galatians 2:20.

Galatians 2:20 (NKJV)
20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
========================================

THERE IS NO MENTION OF JUDGEMENT IN YOUR REFERENCES !!!

1 Corinthians 11:32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord,
that we should not be condemned with the world.

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

1 Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God:

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Originally Posted by OCTOBER23 View Post
ROBERT PATE'

Why do you think that your JUDGEMENT has already taken place ???
Instead of being on this Forum you should be reading your Bible.

Galatians 2:20.

Galatians 2:20 (NKJV)
20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
========================================

THERE IS NO MENTION OF JUDGEMENT IN YOUR REFERENCES !!!

1 Corinthians 11:32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord,
that we should not be condemned with the world.

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

1 Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God:

When Christ died the Christian died with him.

That was the Christians judgment. "We have been crucified with Christ" Galatians 2:20.

And now, there is no condemnation to those who are "In Christ", Romans 8:1.

To be "In Christ" means that you are trusting in his righteousness and in his atonement for your sins, Plus nothing. No religon.

Ben Masada

Is Organized Religion Anti-Christ?

No, anti-Christ is the religion that confesses to be against Christ. What is the meaning of the word "Christ?" "Christ" is originally from the Greek and it means the anointed one of the Lord aka the Messiah. Now, if you read Prophet Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His anointed one," aka Christ, the Messiah. As you can see, Theologically, Prophet Habakkuk was talking about God's People aka Israel as the anointed one of the Lord. Obviously, the Messiah cannot be an individual but Israel the People. The individual is born, lives his span of life and dies. Are we to expect a new Messiah in every generation? Obviously not. The Messiah cannot die but to remain as a People before the Lord forever. (Jer. 31:35-37)

In conclusion, if you read I John 2:18,19, the antichrists are supposed to rise from the ranks of Christianity itself. Evidence of the fact is, that Paul, the founder of Christianity has demonstrated to be the leader of all antichrists through the means of the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.

Robert Pate

Banned
No, anti-Christ is the religion that confesses to be against Christ. What is the meaning of the word "Christ?" "Christ" is originally from the Greek and it means the anointed one of the Lord aka the Messiah. Now, if you read Prophet Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His anointed one," aka Christ, the Messiah. As you can see, Theologically, Prophet Habakkuk was talking about God's People aka Israel as the anointed one of the Lord. Obviously, the Messiah cannot be an individual but Israel the People. The individual is born, lives his span of life and dies. Are we to expect a new Messiah in every generation? Obviously not. The Messiah cannot die but to remain as a People before the Lord forever. (Jer. 31:35-37)

In conclusion, if you read I John 2:18,19, the antichrists are supposed to rise from the ranks of Christianity itself. Evidence of the fact is, that Paul, the founder of Christianity has demonstrated to be the leader of all antichrists through the means of the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.

You are delusional.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Anything that opposes the Gospel and justification by faith apart from the works of the law is anti-Christ.

You cannot say that Jesus Christ only made a limited atonement and be a Christian. The statement is anti-Christ, simply because it is in opposition to the Gospel. The Bible makes it clear that Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil and in doing so has reconciled us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

You cannot say that Jesus did not atone for all of the sins of the world and be a Christian, especially when there are numerous scriptures that say he did, such as 1 John 2:2. To say that Jesus did not atone for all of the sins of the world is anti-Christ because it is in opposition to the Gospel.

The Gospel is the "Good News" that Jesus Christ in our name and on our behalf, has fulfilled all of the righteous demands of God's Holy Law and in doing so has justified us, Romans 3:26.

The Gospel is the "Good News" that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us. "For he has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him" 2 Corinthians 5:21.

It was the work of Christ that saves us and justifies us. To oppose that, or to say that the work of Christ was not sufficient to save to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:25, is anti-Christ. Organized religion and the Gospel of Jesus Christ are not compatible, never have been and never will be.

Organized religion is based upon law and works. Read the by laws of any organized church and you will see that the whole function of the church is law based. There are no laws for the Christian. Christians are called to live by faith and not by laws or rules, "The Just Shall Live By Faith". Organized religion keeps it members under the law so that it can keep a hold on their bank account.
To my way of looking at Jesus in the New Testament as well as confronting many different types of other fellow believers' personal theologies, Jesus would have rejected what we call "Christianity," one based on a blood sacrifice and a view of Jesus as "divine."

His original message was to the House of Israel. He compared Gentiles to "dogs." He did not think much of their worship style.

It was only after he was crucified did his later followers and chroniclers wrapped him up in the ancient theologies of the day.

As far as the later "Last Supper," even a metaphoric statement of eating Jesus's flesh and drinking his blood would have disgusted him as a Jew. The events of that final supper were laid over his life much later.

John's Gospel (written about the year 100 AD) does not even mention it.

The irony is that today's Jesus has been removed from the world, placed on a divine pedestal and largely worshiped by Gentiles.

My own opinion, based on examples of the authentic Jesus's customary and radical speech and ideas.

Robert Pate

Banned
To my way of looking at Jesus in the New Testament as well as confronting many different types of other fellow believers' personal theologies, Jesus would have rejected what we call "Christianity," one based on a blood sacrifice and a view of Jesus as "divine."

His original message was to the House of Israel. He compared Gentiles to "dogs." He did not think much of their worship style.

It was only after he was crucified did his later followers and chroniclers wrapped him up in the ancient theologies of the day.

As far as the later "Last Supper," even a metaphoric statement of eating Jesus's flesh and drinking his blood would have disgusted him as a Jew. The events of that final supper were laid over his life much later.

John's Gospel (written about the year 100 AD) does not even mention it.

The irony is that today's Jesus has been removed from the world, placed on a divine pedestal and largely worshiped by Gentiles.

My own opinion, based on examples of the authentic Jesus's customary and radical speech and ideas.

Where does it say that Jesus refered to Gentiles as dogs?

If you don't believe that Jesus is devine then he is just another sinful man and we are all still in our sins without hope.

You have a strange view of what you think that Christ and his church is, with nothing to support your view.

Robert Pate

Banned
I don't think so. I speak the truth according to the Law and the Prophets; if you don't, it is because there is no light in what you say. (Isa. 8:20)

The law, the covenants, the Jewish religion, have all been abolished, Hebrews 8:13.

From now on, "The Just Shall Live By Faith". Not by rules, laws, or religion, Romans 1:17.

Ben Masada

The law, the covenants, the Jewish religion, have all been abolished, Hebrews 8:13.

From now on, "The Just Shall Live By Faith". Not by rules, laws, or religion, Romans 1:17.

Do you know something Robert? I believe you. That's exactly what it says in the gospel of Paul. I am glad to hear this from you. You have proved my views about the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology. People read that quote you have mentioned but prefer to hide behind the wall of faith. That's just how Paul meant them to walk; by faith and not by sight aka understanding. (II Cor. 5:7) Robert is right. That's the main message throughout the NT aka the gospel of Paul which I have been warning the people throughout. None of them has been as honest as Robert to confirm Replacement Theology so loud and clear.

Now, be aware all other Christians who are not so bold as Robert. He is reading from the gospel of Paul. The gospel of Jesus also says quite loud and clear that he did not come to ABOLISH the Law and the Prophets but to fulfill and to make sure we all do the same if you read Mat. 5:17-19. Jesus even made it to remain forever as a parable that the only way to escape hell-fire, one must listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:31)

Then, later, much later, about 100 years later or more, someone wrote Rev. 14:12 saying that, "Here is the patience of the saints; here are they that keep the commandments of God aka the Law and the Faith of Jesus which was Judaism."

The other day a Christian poster challenged me to show him a Christian who believed in Replacement Theology. Behold, Robert Pate! It didn't take too long for one to rather proclaim to the "four corners" of the earth that every thing pertaining to Jewish Theology has been ABOLISHED. That's too dangerous because it contradicts Jesus himself.

Robert Pate

Banned
Do you know something Robert? I believe you. That's exactly what it says in the gospel of Paul. I am glad to hear this from you. You have proved my views about the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology. People read that quote you have mentioned but prefer to hide behind the wall of faith. That's just how Paul meant them to walk; by faith and not by sight aka understanding. (II Cor. 5:7) Robert is right. That's the main message throughout the NT aka the gospel of Paul which I have been warning the people throughout. None of them has been as honest as Robert to confirm Replacement Theology so loud and clear.

Now, be aware all other Christians who are not so bold as Robert. He is reading from the gospel of Paul. The gospel of Jesus also says quite loud and clear that he did not come to ABOLISH the Law and the Prophets but to fulfill and to make sure we all do the same if you read Mat. 5:17-19. Jesus even made it to remain forever as a parable that the only way to escape hell-fire, one must listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:31)

Then, later, much later, about 100 years later or more, someone wrote Rev. 14:12 saying that, "Here is the patience of the saints; here are they that keep the commandments of God aka the Law and the Faith of Jesus which was Judaism."

The other day a Christian poster challenged me to show him a Christian who believed in Replacement Theology. Behold, Robert Pate! It didn't take too long for one to rather proclaim to the "four corners" of the earth that every thing pertaining to Jewish Theology has been ABOLISHED. That's too dangerous because it contradicts Jesus himself.

Sorry Ben but your Jewish religion is worthless.

While Jesus was dying on the cross God tore the veil that covered the "Holy of Holies" from the top to the bottom, Matthew 27:51. Literally destroying the temple.

This signified the end of the law, the covenants and the Jewish religion. From now on "The Just Shall Live By Faith" and not by laws, rules or the Jewish religion.