Is there a risk of death from the covid vaccine?

marke

Seasonal flu has an infection fatality rate of ~0.1%, but COVID-19 has an infection fatality rate of ~0.5%. Source:

I suspect Marxist democrats will jump from one sickness to another in an effort to keep their unconstitutional 'emergency powers' alive long enough to transform America from a free society into a Marxist hellhole.

marke

Where is your evidence. Here is mine. From the Royal Society:

As expected, the different estimates show some variation. Still, all suggest that the effect of introducing face mask regulation reduces the reproduction number by 15–40%, a rather big reduction for one single preventive measure. Even at the lower end of this interval (EFM = 15%), a community not using face masks and currently having RNo ≈ 1.2 (with a doubling time of daily cases being less than a month) would change its reproduction number to RFM ≈ 1 if face masks were made mandatory, hence more or less stopping the growth. If instead EFM = 25% the new reproduction would be RFM ≈ 0.9 and transmission would start declining in the community.
If analysts are hooked on bad cause and effect assumptions the data does not help them come up with reliable solutions.

expos4ever

Well, we certainly cannot argue with "the Royal Society".
Didn't do you your research, did you?

Through its Science Policy Centre, the society acts as an advisor to the UK Government, the European Commission and the United Nations on matters of science.

Yeah, real amateurs. Steven Hawking was a member - real moron, that guy.

It is almost as if you guys are asking to embarrassed - you (and I don't mean you in particular) post articles from the most ridiculous sources and yet you deign to suggest my sources are suspect.

Well, here is the deal: I plan to summarize the "qualifications" of the sources cited on this forum by people on the anti-vax, anti-mask side of this issue.

Can't wait to see how that turns out.

Right Divider

Body part

expos4ever

All right, let the fun begin. Since some of you are discrediting the sources I use, let's see what "experts" you guys consult.

Marke cited the results of a survey of the "Association of American Physician and Surgeons" (AAPS). Let us see what these guys are all about:

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) is a conservative non-profit association that promotes medical disinformation, such as HIV/AIDS denialism, the abortion-breast cancer hypothesis, vaccine and autism connections, and homosexuality reducing life expectancy.

One example:

In September 2009, St. Petersburg neurosurgeon and future president of the Florida AAPS David McKalip received significant public criticism for emailing a falsified photo showing President Barack Obama as a witch doctor with an exotic headdress, loin cloth, and bones in his nose.[48] He was criticized by several liberal publications like the Talking Points Memo and Daily Kos

expos4ever

And then there is the always entertaining appeals to the VAERS database to support the lie that vaccines produce all sorts of problems. Here is one entry from that reputable source:

"explosive diarrhea and a touch of the AIDS"

expos4ever

And leave us not overlook that redoubtable fount of all knowledge virological - the illustrious Simone Gold. At least one of you cited her as an "expert". What was this responsible bastion of society doing on January 6, 2021? Seeing patients? Performing research?.

Nay.

On January 5, 2021, Gold spoke at a rally in Washington D.C., telling attendees to refuse to be vaccinated for COVID-19 and the next day took part in the 2021 United States Capitol attack. She spoke from the rotunda of the Capitol and was later arrested for her participation in the storming, having admitted she entered the building

expos4ever

So where are we now in our retrospective tour of the sources you anti-vaxxers, anti-face mask types have cited?

- we have an organization headed by a nutcase who doctored a picture of Barack Obama to appeal to racist sentiments;
- we have side-effects like "explosive diarhea and a touch of the AIDS"
- we have a "doctor" who participated in a crime on January 6th.

Had enough? I am happy to go on.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
In September 2009, St. Petersburg neurosurgeon and future president of the Florida AAPS David McKalip received significant public criticism for emailing a falsified photo showing President Barack Obama as a witch doctor with an exotic headdress, loin cloth, and bones in his nose.[48]
Sounds hilarious! 🤣
He was criticized by several liberal publications like the Talking Points Memo and Daily Kos
That sounds even more hilarious! 🤣🤣

benben

All right, let the fun begin. Since some of you are discrediting the sources I use, let's see what "experts" you guys consult.

The fact that you quoted a Wikipedia article without citing it makes me seriously wonder if you're just trolling. Or maybe less likely, you actually think Wikipedia is a primary source.

I take the source of information into account, but what's more important to me is seeing the data and analyzing it for myself. I'm sure the "Royal Society" has been right about some things, but that doesn't mean all or even most of what they say is correct.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Wearing masks and getting vaccinated is not macho, as they only promote the life, health and welfare of all.
What do you make of the fact that mask refusers and the unvaccinated are disproportionately represented by negroes and hispanics?

Does it bother you that you appear to be racist?