Israel (the modern country)

Gary K

Banned
Addressed already in another thread.

I know human nature very well.

The crowds came because they wanted the miracles He did, not because of what He said.

It's why Jesus rejected the woman who wanted Him to heal her daughter at first.

You apparently know very little about Jesus. I recommend you actually read through the Gospels again.
So Jesus was just a manipulator and didn't actually like people?

I don't think you understand people very well at all. Otherwise you wouldn't be so rude. Or maybe you're just that way because it's online so you know people can't track you down as I know people who would punch your lights out if you treated them the same way you treat me face to face.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
How can you read his heart?

Does "You shall know them by their fruits" mean nothing to you?

You can't, as you're not God.

No one has claimed to know his heart.

He was mistaken, honestly mistaken. He came back and said he honestly believed what he said when we were discussing him later. That's a big difference between you and I. I will not believe some one is a liar until they say something I know is a lie because they contradict themselves. Even then I'm hesitant to call them a liar as I don't want to destroy any relationship between us because as soon as that happens I have no further opportunity to influence them to do better. Destroying relationships is negative for all involved.

So you read every post he ever made? Never missed a one of them?

I read most of them.

He's either a liar (in which he knows that what he's saying is wrong, but saying it anyways), or a lunatic (in which he truly believes what he's saying, but is completely wrong), or he's right and NO ONE ELSE on the forum is a Christian, including you.

Which is more likely?

We (or, at least, I) tried to show him why he was wrong, and made our points clear numerous times, to where it would be impossible to argue against them, how his position literally cannot be true and have the Bible be true at the same time, and yet he basically disregarded the points as though it were simply a difference in opinion.

Which is why we call him a liar, because he KNOWS that what he teaches is wrong, and yet teaches it anyways.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So Jesus was just a manipulator and didn't actually like people?

I never said anything of the sort.

Honestly, where do you come up with these ridiculous accusations?

They stem from your use of negative inference fallacies.

If you don't know what that means, go look it up.

I don't think you understand people very well at all.

I don't care what you think.

If you think otherwise, then PROVE IT. Stating your opinion won't get very far with me.

Otherwise you wouldn't be so rude.

I'm rude, at times, because God and his followers in the Bible were, at times, rude.

Let me guess, you still haven't bothered to read the article at https://kgov.com/nice, have you?

You really should, because that's the teaching I follow.

Or maybe you're just that way because it's online so you know people can't track you down as I know people who would punch your lights out if you treated them the same way you treat me face to face.

So you're calling me a bully?

How is that not rude? HYPOCRITE!

Right Divider

Body part
How can you read his heart?
AGAIN, lies are not "secrets of the heart"! How many times do you have to be told?
You can't, as you're not God.
No kidding. I never claimed to be God or have the ability to know Hoping's mind.
He was mistaken, honestly mistaken.
Sometimes he was mistaken, sometimes he lied.
He came back and said he honestly believed what he said when we were discussing him later.
He still lied.
That's a big difference between you and I. I will not believe some one is a liar until they say something I know is a lie because they contradict themselves.
That is nonsense. I do not call people liar based purely on my own opinion.
You falsely accuse me of many things. You are mistaken and have been corrected and YET you continue to tell the same falsehoods.
Even then I'm hesitant to call them a liar as I don't want to destroy any relationship between us because as soon as that happens I have no further opportunity to influence them to do better. Destroying relationships is negative for all involved.
Well aren't you the perfect one.
So you read every post he ever made? Never missed a one of them?
AGAIN, you falsely accuse! Is this your idea of Christian brotherhood?

I never claimed to have read every one of his posts! As a matter of fact, I've had him on IGNORE for a long time.

Gary K

Banned
AGAIN, lies are not "secrets of the heart"! How many times do you have to be told?

No kidding. I never claimed to be God or have the ability to know Hoping's mind.

Sometimes he was mistaken, sometimes he lied.

He still lied.

That is nonsense. I do not call people liar based purely on my own opinion.
You falsely accuse me of many things. You are mistaken and have been corrected and YET you continue to tell the same falsehoods.

Well aren't you the perfect one.

AGAIN, you falsely accuse! Is this your idea of Christian brotherhood?

I never claimed to have read every one of his posts! As a matter of fact, I've had him on IGNORE for a long time.
So if you had him on ignore for a long time how could you possible know what he said and call him a liar. You're apparently basing your accusations on presumptions and incomplete knowledge. You say you don;t think you're God but know he is a liar. That is an impossibility.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
So if you had him on ignore for a long time how could you possible know what he said and call him a liar.
Gary K... I'm coming to believe that you are mentally retarded.

I called him a liar because he posted FALSE STATEMENTS, i.e., lies.
You're apparently basing your accusations on presumptions and incomplete knowledge.
Apparently, you are too stupid to understand basic logic and facts.
You say you don;t think you;re God but know he is a liar.
That is because HE LIED. It's so simple that a small child can understand it.
That is an impossibility.
:rolleyes:

Gary K

Banned
Gary K... I'm coming to believe that you are mentally retarded.

I called him a liar because he posted FALSE STATEMENTS, i.e., lies.

Apparently, you are too stupid to understand basic logic and facts.

That is because HE LIED. It's so simple that a small child can understand it.

:rolleyes:
How is it possible to read the heart of another person?

1Samuel 16: 7 But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.*n4

Right Divider

Body part
How is it possible to read the heart of another person?

1Samuel 16: 7 But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.*n4

Gary K... you are literally too stupid to have a discussion with.

I have NEVER said that I can read minds and have made it clear that I cannot.
And YET you falsely accuse me of this (for at least the SIXTH time).

You are dishonest and have earned a well deserved place on my ignore list.

Gary K

Banned
Gary K... you are literally too stupid to have a discussion with.

I have NEVER said that I can read minds and have made it clear that I cannot.
And YET you falsely accuse me of this (for at least the SIXTH time).

You are dishonest and have earned a well deserved place on my ignore list.
Tell me if this is you.

I just now read it on another forum

This story appeared on Facebook and really hits home on how human nature tends to regard people, but God sees things differently. How would we respond?

STORY
This is the most heart touching story that I have read in a long time.
Jim preaches at a church in the slums of New York. He tells the following story:

It was Easter Sunday, and I was so tired at the end of the day that I just went to the edge of the platform, pulled down my tie and sat down and draped my feet over the edge. It was a wonderful service with many people coming forward. The counselors were talking with these people.
As I was sitting there, I looked up the middle aisle, and there in about the third row was a man who looked about fifty, disheveled, filthy. He looked up at me rather sheepishly, as if saying, Could I talk to you? We have homeless people coming in all the time, asking for money or whatever. So, as I sat there, I said to myself, though I am ashamed of it, ?What a way to end a Sunday. I?ve had such a good time, preaching and ministering, and here?s a fellow probably wanting some money for more wine.
He walked up. When he got within about five feet of me, I smelled a horrible smell like I?d never smelled in my life. It was so awful that when he got close, I would inhale by looking away, and then I'd talk to him, and then look away to inhale, because I couldn't inhale facing him.
I asked him, What's your name? David. How long have you been on the street? Six years.? ?How old are you?? ?Thirty-two.? He looked fifty?hair matted, front teeth missing, wino, eyes slightly glazed. ?Where did you sleep last night, David? Abandoned truck.
I keep in my back pocket a money clip that also holds some credit cards. I fumbled to pick one out thinking, I'll give him some money.
I won?t even get a volunteer. They are all busy talking with others. Usually we don?t give money to people; we take them to get something to eat. I took the money out. David pushed his finger in front of me. He said, I don't want your money. I want this Jesus, the One you were talking about, because I'm not going to make it.
I'm going to die on the street.
I completely forgot about David, and I started to weep for myself. I was going to give a couple of dollars to someone God had sent to me. See how easy it is? I could make the excuse I was tired. There is no excuse. I was not seeing him the way God sees him. I was not feeling what God feels.
But oh, did that change! David just stood there. He didn't know what was happening. I pleaded with God, God, forgive me! Forgive me! Please forgive me. I am so sorry to represent You this way. I'm so sorry. Here I am with my message and my points, and You send somebody and I am not ready for it. Oh, God!
Something came over me. Suddenly I started to weep deeper, and David began to weep. He fell against my chest as I was sitting there. He fell against my white shirt and tie, and I put my arms around him, and there we wept on each other. The smell of His person became a beautiful aroma. Here is what I thought the Lord made real to me: If you don?t love this smell, I can't use you, because this is why I called you where you are. This is what you are about. You are about this smell.
Christ changed David's life. He started memorizing portions of Scripture that were incredible. We got him a place to live. We hired him in the church to do maintenance, and we got his teeth fixed.
He was a handsome man when he came out of the hospital. They detoxed him in 6 days.
He spent that Thanksgiving at my house. He also spent Christmas at my house. When we were exchanging presents, he pulled out a little thing, and he said, ?This is for you. It was a little white hanky. It was the only thing he could afford.
A year later, David got up and talked about his conversion to Christ. The minute he took the mic and began to speak, I said, The man is a preacher. This past Easter, we ordained David. He is an associate minister of a church over in New Jersey.
And I was so close to saying, Here, take this; I'm a busy preacher.? We can get so full of ourselves.
Lord, thank you for sending others our way. May we never stop seeing them as Your precious children no matter how busy or tired we become. Amen

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
@JudgeRightly

So you would rather see a homeless man die and lose out on heaven than be touched by his degredation and help him?

There, but for the grace of God, go you and I.

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
@JudgeRightly

So you would rather see a homeless man die and lose out on heaven than be touched by his degredation and help him?

There, but for the grace of God, go you and I.

Try actually responding to what I said.

Until then, I'm not answering any more of these random questions.

way 2 go

why did Israel let themselves be invaded for several hours without responding ? :unsure:

.https://unctad.org/publication/economic-costs-israeli-occupation-palestinian-people-unrealized-oil-and-natural-gas

Screenshot from 2023-11-04 12-33-09.png

Screenshot from 2023-11-04 12-37-23.png

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What were the Palestinians doing wrong in 1948, apart from living in towns and villages; their parents and grandparents had lived in. If the Jews had observed their scriptures, they should have given these Palestinians their inheritance, as if they were a native born Israeli. Clearly the Jews did not kick out Jews in 1948, who were already living in towns and villages in Palestine.

Justice is only justice when it is applied in exactly the same way to our own kind, and to those who are different to us.