Israel (the modern country)

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
.https://x.com/hodgetwins/status/1717199131263807638?s=20

View attachment 8903
Mattis told Marines "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." I'd imagine the Department of Defense has a plan to kill everybody at all times also. I hope they do.

"If you want peace prepare for war" (Latin si vis pacem para bellum), and "wars are won in peacetime." This is what this means.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Israel has decided to remove any references to Greta Thunberg from its educational curricula after the Swedish climate activist expressed support for Gaza while refusing to condemn Hamas for its massacre of more than 1,400 people — a majority of whom were civilians — with the Jewish State arguing she is unable to “differentiate between good and evil” and therefore can no longer be portrayed as a “role model” for students.

IMG_20231026_065726.jpg

Eric h

In 1948, 1.4 million Palestinians lived in 1,300 Palestinian towns and villages. More than 800,000 of the population were driven out of their homeland to the West Bank and Gaza Strip. From 1948, the Jewish population grew from around 30% to around 80% of the population.

Read into these numbers what you want, but it tells a story.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
In 1948, 1.4 million Palestinians lived in 1,300 Palestinian towns and villages. More than 800,000 of the population were driven out of their homeland to the West Bank and Gaza Strip. From 1948, the Jewish population grew from around 30% to around 80% of the population.

Read into these numbers what you want, but it tells a story.

What's your point?

The land belongs to God. We just live on it.

The land where all those Balestinians live was given by God to the House of Israel to begin with.

It belongs to them.

P.S. Yes, the "B" in "Balestinians" was intentional.

Eric h

The land belongs to God. We just live on it.
Agreed totally, and this is what God says about his land, Israel.

Leviticus 19
33 " 'When an alien lives with you in your land, do not mistreat him. 34 The alien living with you must be treated as one of your native-born. Love him as yourself, for you were aliens in Egypt. I am the LORD your God..

Ezekiel 47
21 “You are to distribute this land among yourselves according to the tribes of Israel. 22 You are to allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the foreigners residing among you and who have children. You are to consider them as native-born Israelites; along with you they are to be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel. 23 In whatever tribe a foreigner resides, there you are to give them their inheritance,” declares the Sovereign LORD.

Leviticus 24
You are to have the same law for the alien and the native-born. I am the LORD your God.

Exodus 22:21
"Do not mistreat an alien or oppress him, for you were aliens in Egypt.

Leviticus 19:10
Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the alien. I am the LORD your God.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Leviticus 19
33 " 'When an alien lives with you in your land, do not mistreat him. 34 The alien living with you must be treated as one of your native-born. Love him as yourself, for you were aliens in Egypt. I am the LORD your God..

Ezekiel 47
21 “You are to distribute this land among yourselves according to the tribes of Israel. 22 You are to allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the foreigners residing among you and who have children. You are to consider them as native-born Israelites; along with you they are to be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel. 23 In whatever tribe a foreigner resides, there you are to give them their inheritance,” declares the Sovereign LORD.

Leviticus 24
You are to have the same law for the alien and the native-born. I am the LORD your God.

Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the alien. I am the LORD your God.

Ok, and?

Eric h

The land belongs to God.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Leviticus 19

Ezekiel 47

Leviticus 24

From wiki:

IMG_20231028_145654.jpg

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The land belongs to God.

You must have missed it when I also said that God originally gave the land to Israel.

Remember the Promised Land?

Yeah, that's the land that Israel only PARTIALLY owns currently, the rest is currently in the possession of other nations.

Eric h

You must have missed it when I also said that God originally gave the land to Israel.
Israel is mostly a secular country now. God also said, if there are foreigners living in your land, then you are to treat them as a native born Israeli. The Jews don't put their own kind in ghettos, and oppress them.