Israel (the modern country)

Eric h

Yes, what is your point?

What were the Palestinians doing wrong in 1948, apart from living in towns and villages; their parents and grandparents had lived in. If the Jews had observed their scriptures, they should have given these Palestinians their inheritance, as if they were a native born Israeli. Clearly the Jews did not kick out Jews in 1948, who were already living in towns and villages in Palestine.

Justice is only justice when it is applied in exactly the same way to our own kind, and to those who are different to us.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What were the Palestinians doing wrong in 1948, apart from living in towns and villages; their parents and grandparents had lived in.

There's nothing wrong with living in towns and villages.

There was no Balestinian state prior to 1948.

There was no "Palestine."

If the Jews had observed their scriptures, they should have given these Palestinians their inheritance,

What inheritance?

as if they were a native born Israeli.

Why?

Clearly the Jews did not kick out Jews in 1948, who were already living in towns and villages in Palestine.

Again, there was no "Palestine" prior to 1948. It did not exist as a nation until 1988, 40 years after Israel became a nation.

Gary K

Banned
Larry Johnson, retired CIA analyst and current military trainer, on John Hagee and Israel.

Gary K

Banned
Did a search in your link for "2500" and "little kids". Zero results.

Where are you getting your "information" from?
Do you really expect Google and our corrupt media to tell you the truth?

Try watching Redacted to get some real news. I believe this is the show in which the number is given that doesn't include the numbers of those killed in Larry Johnson's video.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Do you really expect Google and our corrupt media to tell you the truth?
Are you insane?
Try watching Redacted to get some real news.
Never heard of it
I believe this is the show in which the number is given that doesn't include the numbers of those killed in Larry Johnson's video.

Your rumble link doesn't work

Your YouTube link takes me to a fat guy with glasses with a funny accent. As amusing as that might be it doesn't persuade me that I should listen to what he has to say.

You say 2500 little kids have been killed. What are their names?

Gary K

Banned
Are you insane?

Never heard of it

Your rumble link doesn't work

Your YouTube link takes me to a fat guy with glasses with a funny accent. As amusing as that might be it doesn't persuade me that I should listen to what he has to say.

You say 2500 little kids have been killed. What are their names?
I just clicked on the link and it works.

I actually gave you a low number. The current number is a total of 8000 civilians killed and 40% of them are children. That's 3200 kids.

The fat guy with glasses is Andrei Martyanov a retired Russian naval officer who is an expert on the Russian and US militaries He's currently writing his forth book on all of it. A very smart guy.

With everything that's happened to the US in the past two or three years I'm stumped as to why you would act as if Google and the MSM are not completely corrupt.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I actually gave you a low number. The current number is a total of 8000 civilians killed and 40% of them are children. That's 3200 kids.
Link?
The fat guy with glasses is Andrei Martyanov a retired Russian naval officer who is an expert on the Russian and US militaries He's currently writing his forth book on all of it. A very smart guy.
And he knows how many children are killed in Gaza because ...?
With everything that's happened to the US in the past two or three years I'm stumped as to why you would act as if Google and the MSM are not completely corrupt.
Are you insane?

Gary K

Banned
Link?

And he knows how many children are killed in Gaza because ...?

Are you insane?
LOL.

The redacted link I gave you is where the info is found. I realize that you support Israel come what may, but I expected better from you. We drag Iran into this war and it will go nuclear and Iran has a sophisticated air defense system supplied by Russia which is second to none in the world.. You really want to live on a planet poisoned by more radiation? I would think that the radiation leaked from the Japanese atomic energy plant would be enough for you. I certainly wouldn't eat fish that came out of the oceans. There was a Harley found on the west coast that the underwater currents brought clear across the Pacific.

Gary K

Banned
Where are they getting their information from?
What makes you think they are reliable?

Over terrorists? Absolutely.
Because I have always found their information on other subjects reliable such as vaccines. Democrats, Biden, Ukraine, the deficit, etc....

Terrorists, yes. Civilian Palestinians and kids, no. Palestinians do not equal Hamas.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Because I have always found their information on other subjects reliable such as vaccines. Democrats, Biden, Ukraine, the deficit, etc....

Terrorists, yes. Civilian Palestinians and kids, no. Palestinians do not equal Hamas.

I'm noticing a pattern here of you avoiding answering important questions.

Please answer this question from doser.

Where are they getting their information from?

Gary K

Banned
I'm noticing a pattern here of you avoiding answering important questions.

Please answer this question from doser.
How am I supposed to know? I've always found them reliable on a lot of subjects. That's not avoiding anything or anybody. You don't like that answer? There's nothing I can do about that.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
How am I supposed to know? I've always found them reliable on a lot of subjects. That's not avoiding anything or anybody. You don't like that answer? There's nothing I can do about that.

So, you just believe anything you see or hear on the internet?

No wonder you believe the crazy stuff...

Gary K

Banned
And we've always found your opinions unreliable. See the problem?
I knew when I came back here that all of you would reject everything I have to say as what I now believe is at odds with everything you believe. I now understand that even better so I ask you if you see your Christian brothers the way Paul did? Do you love them and treat them as Paul did? Is love for God the basis of your beliefs? The same kind of love Jesus displayed for you by suffering and dying for you?

Philemon
1 Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timothy our brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fellow labourer,
2 And to our beloved Apphia, and Archippus our fellow soldier, and to the church in your house:
3 Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
4 I thank my God, making mention of you always in my prayers,
5 Hearing of your love (o. agape) and faith, which you have toward the Lord Jesus, and toward all saints;
6 That the communication of your faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.
7 For we have great joy and consolation in your love, (o. agape) because the bowels of the saints are refreshed by you, brother.
8 Wherefore, though I might be much bold in Christ to admonish you that which is convenient,
9 Yet for love's (o. agape) sake I rather plead to you, being such an one as Paul the aged, and now also a prisoner of Jesus Christ.
10 I plead to you for my son Onesimus, whom I have begotten in my bonds:
11 Which in time past was to you useless, but now profitable to you and to me:
12 Whom I have sent again: you therefore receive him, that is, mine own bowels:
13 Whom I would have retained with me, that in your position he might have ministered unto me in the bonds of the gospel:
14 But without your mind would I do nothing; that your benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.
15 For perhaps he therefore departed for a season, that you should receive him for ever;
16 Not now as a servant, but above a servant, a brother beloved, specially to me, but how much more unto you, both in the flesh, and in the Lord?
17 If you count me therefore a partner, receive him as myself.
18 If he has wronged you, or owes you ought, put that on mine account;
19 I Paul have written it with mine own hand, I will repay it: although it be I do not say to you how you owe unto me even your own self besides.
20 Yea, brother, let me have joy of you in the Lord: refresh my bowels in the Lord.
21 Having confidence in your obedience I wrote unto you, knowing that you will also do more than I say.
22 But likewise prepare me also a lodging: for I trust that through your prayers I shall be given unto you.
23 There salute you Epaphras, my fellow-prisoner in Christ Jesus;
24 Marcus, Aristarchus, Demas, Lucas, my fellow labourers.
25 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. (o. pneuma) Amen.

Do you understand the very basis of salvation? This was Jesus' last prayer for His disciples before He went to the Garden of Gethsemane

1 These words spoke Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour has come; glorify your Son, that your Son also may glorify you:
2 As you have given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as you have given him.
3 And this is life eternal, that they might know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

[*StrongsGreek*]
γινώσκω ginṓskō, ghin-oce'-ko
a prolonged form of a primary verb;
to "know" (absolutely) in a great variety of applications and with many implications (as follow, with others not thus clearly expressed):--allow, be aware (of), feel, (have) know(-ledge), perceived, be resolved, can speak, be sure, understand.