ISRAEL WILL ATTACK IRAN

OCTOBER23

The Way I see it happening.
-------------------------------

In the next 2 years , Israel will be attacked by IRAN.
----------------------------------------------------------

The area just north of Jerusalem will be destroyed by an ICBM.

Israel will counter attack and destroy the Iranian Nuclear Facility
which will cause a Meltdown and the Iranians will later flee the country.

Syria, Lebanon , Iraq and Egypt will send rockets into Israel.

Israel will counter attack and destroy Damascus and Conquer those Countries and
before the end of 2017 they will sign a 7 year peace pact with Israel.

theophilus

Zechariah 12
Psalm 91

...just for starters.

The LORD of Hosts will supernaturally protect Israel.

I have SO MUCH confidence in God's protection that I'm considering emigrating to Israel in the next 5 years.

Last edited:

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Way I see it happening.
-------------------------------

In the next 2 years , Israel will be attacked by IRAN.
----------------------------------------------------------

The area just north of Jerusalem will be destroyed by an ICBM.

Israel will counter attack and destroy the Iranian Nuclear Facility
which will cause a Meltdown and the Iranians will later flee the country.

Syria, Lebanon , Iraq and Egypt will send rockets into Israel.

Israel will counter attack and destroy Damascus and Conquer those Countries and
before the end of 2017 they will sign a 7 year peace pact with Israel.

The Lord who watches over Israel will not slumber nor sleep, that is for sure. But I am not sure he will be watching over you and your crackpot warmongering drug-addled brain. I bet you live on your own and claim benefits and don't have any friends. You have no money left to bet with so you make silly warmongering predictions instead and hope people will think you are somebody. Even though you know that you are the only person who thinks you are somebody.

fzappa13

Zechariah 12
Psalm 91

...just for starters.

The LORD of Hosts will supernaturally protect Israel.

I have SO MUCH confidence in God's protection that I'm considering emigrating to Israel in the next 5 years.

Jerusalem's third and final destruction is fore ordained as is Her protection from that point forward. To go there now would be to lay hands on one of the last deck chairs on the Titanic. OMEGA's right in this respect ... there will be wars and there will be a peace treaty that will be abrogated 3 1/2 years into it. 3 1/2 years later you will see your Prince. Every eye shall see Him and every knee shall bow. No hide and seek.

theophilus

Maybe I'll just retire there.

:)

That gives me at least ten years. And for all intents and purposes I would much rather be at ground zero WSHTF.

fzappa13

Maybe I'll just retire there.

That gives me at least ten years. And for all intents and purposes I would much rather be at ground zero WSHTF.

Well, I'm kinda hoping to get an invitation but I would not be so presumptuous as to claim a chief seat without one. ;)

OCTOBER23

DESERT REIGN said,

Even though you know that you are the only person who thinks you are somebody.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DESERT REIGN

Do you have a Psychological and Emotional problem inherent in you that shows itself

as a negative attitude toward others which is not a good Christian attitude.

fzappa13

But I don't want to be in the US when Hillary gets elected. Maybe I could recommend GZ cafe to her?

Well, if I'm parsing the Bilderburg tea leaves correctly, Hillary is their girl and they generally get what they want as of late. As it concerns the GZ hot dog stand I suspect you might see one of her untrusted minions sent there as punishment but she would just as likely attend an NRA get together as go there. This ain't her first rodeo.

fzappa13

DESERT REIGN said,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DESERT REIGN

I seem to detect a Psychological and Emotional problem inherent with you

No ... it's physiological ... You chafe his bottom. The question is, why?

theophilus

Well, if I'm parsing the Bilderburg tea leaves correctly, Hillary is their girl and they generally get what they want as of late. As it concerns the GZ hot dog stand I suspect you might see one of her untrusted minions sent there as punishment but she would just as likely attend an NRA get together as go there. This ain't her first rodeo.

Even though she's the biggest liar on planet Earth I lost ALL respect for her after Benghazi. She is all about her own backside.

I would be HAPPY to invite her to an NRA convention. :devil:

fzappa13

Even though she's the biggest liar on planet Earth I lost ALL respect for her after Benghazi. She is all about her own backside.

I would be HAPPY to invite her to an NRA convention. :devil:

I wish she were that benign. I fear that little dollop of evil is destined for much greater misanthropy.

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
DESERT REIGN said,

DESERT REIGN

Do you have a Psychological and Emotional problem inherent in you that shows itself

as a negative attitude toward others which is not a good Christian attitude.

I have a negative attitude to those who delight in predicting war and disaster. Who revel in the idea that a nuclear bomb is going to be dropped on someone somewhere. You would be less overjoyed about it if it happened in your neighbourhood. You think you are safe and you delight in those who aren't safe. You think you are the knowledgeable one and you delight in the destruction of those who aren't knowledgeable. You think you are a Christian and you delight in the destruction of the heathen. Something's wrong somewhere, mate, and it ain't me.