ISRAEL WILL ATTACK IRAN

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Then one must assume the Word of God gives you tinea cruris.

God does not delight in the destruction of the wicked, as well you know.
You can pursue this line if you want, along with O23, but it will get you nowhere. You know what you are supporting is wrong. O23 has a morbid fascination with war. It is unhealthy. Your choice.

fzappa13

God does not delight in the destruction of the wicked, as well you know.
You can pursue this line if you want, along with O23, but it will get you nowhere. You know what you are supporting is wrong. O23 has a morbid fascination with war. It is unhealthy. Your choice.

War is what is coming. Just because someone points it out doesn't make them a war monger.

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
War is what is coming. Just because someone points it out doesn't make them a war monger.
I wasn't talking about him pointing out something, as well you know also. There will always be wars but you don't have to delight in them.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Lord who watches over Israel will not slumber nor sleep, that is for sure. But I am not sure he will be watching over you and your crackpot warmongering drug-addled brain. I bet you live on your own and claim benefits and don't have any friends. You have no money left to bet with so you make silly warmongering predictions instead and hope people will think you are somebody. Even though you know that you are the only person who thinks you are somebody.

Scathing review of OCT23 :shocked:

fzappa13

I wasn't talking about him pointing out something, as well you know also. There will always be wars but you don't have to delight in them.

I didn't see anything in what he posted that indicated he delighted in war but, then again, he might. I just didn't see it. Be that as it may, if you take umbrage with what he said perhaps you should counter it with scripture rather than an Ad Hominem attack ... that is if your intent is to actually sway someone to your point of view.

As it concerns wars it is true that they will be with us until the kingdom of God is fully manifest. That said, the Bible speaks of a time in which that pot will boil in a manner unprecedented in the planet's history if the word of God is to be believed and it is that time that each successive generation of Bible believers remain vigilant for ...

... one of whom will be correct eventually.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Israel is about to shock the world...they have stolen everybody's gold.

...everyone thinks it is in Fort Knox

fzappa13

Israel is about to shock the world...they have stolen everybody's gold.

...everyone thinks it is in Fort Knox

Eze 7:19 They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity.

I've always had to chuckle at the ads on these preper web sites.

OCTOBER23

REIGN said,
I have a negative attitude to those who delight in predicting war and disaster. Who revel in the idea that a nuclear bomb is going to be dropped on someone somewhere.
------------------------====================--------------------------

I don't Delight in anything except Macdonalds McFlurry Ice Cream with Rollos.

I am showing that the Bible Prophecy is about to come true in the near future

and that it is Time to get Ready to get close to God because we are near the End.

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
REIGN said,
I have a negative attitude to those who delight in predicting war and disaster. Who revel in the idea that a nuclear bomb is going to be dropped on someone somewhere.
------------------------====================--------------------------

I am showing that the Bible Prophecy is about to come true in the near future

Nope. You are dabbling in astrology and calling it Christianity.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
... or president Bush ... It's been one or the other for quite some time now. Kinda makes you wonder, no? I mean, is the talent/gene pool really that shallow?

The banks will only fund two puppets at any one time, either one is so compromised that their downfall can be achieved if'n they don't toe the line.

Interplanner

There may be a connection between the sugar addiction and "Bible prophecy." Both give an instant feel-good but have serious long-term destructive qualities.

If there was supposed to be "Bible prophecy" (prognostication of events) it would be in Rom 3, 8, I Cor 15, Acts 17, Heb 9, 2 Pet 3, 2 Tim 4, etc. It is not. Mt24A and parallels was about the 1st century upheaval in Israel. Mt24B has nothing about specific events in it. There is nothing that 'needs' to happen to or in Israel or the middle east for the day of God's judgement to take place.

Interplanner

Modern Israel is a secular system and has every right to protect itself. I don't know how much damage has been done to the Iranian supply system to terrorists, but it still seems to be overdue and the coalition should be dealing with it.