Jesus had Negro blood

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
YOU ""M-I-N-D-L-E-S-S"" W-H-A-T Ever You Are; HAVE ""N-O-O-O"" I-D-E-A What GOD'S Talking ABOUT!!!!!!!!!

Wait Until You Are IN HELL!!! - ((( OOHHHHH BOOOYYYYY )))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060516

You'd get a real belly laugh outta seeing people suffer in Hell, right? You might be able to see it up close and personal? Perhaps, through a miracle of God, He will be able to break through your mental illness? Pray for this man.

Letsargue

You'd get a real belly laugh outta seeing people suffer in Hell, right? You might be able to see it up close and personal? Perhaps, through a miracle of God, He will be able to break through your mental illness? Pray for this man.

(( """Y--E--S"""!!!!! ))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(((( Proverbs 1:26 KJV ))))!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060516

Letsargue

LA thinks that women aren't permitted to speak on TOL and are to be silent. :chuckle:

((((( 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 KJV )))))!!!!!! -- W-o-m-e-n ARE Not Allowed TO Speak of GOD To The M-E-N at Any Time or Any Where. -- You're Just TOO (( "Stupid and Satanic" )) TO Except What GOD SAYS!!!!!!!!

Are You "I-N" The """Body Of Christ (( ""THE CHURCH"" )"""????????????

PAUL, DAVID -- 060516

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
((((( 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 KJV )))))!!!!!! -- W-o-m-e-n ARE Not Allowed TO Speak of GOD To The M-E-N at Any Time or Any Where. -- You're Just TOO (( "Stupid and Satanic" )) TO Except What GOD SAYS!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060516

That was ONLY within the confines of the church assembly, CrazyMan. Did you ask a girl out ONCE in your life and she rejected you, so ever since you've hated females?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

PAUL, DAVID -- 060516

I'm a pretty woman and I speak my mind in the Church

Letsargue

That was ONLY within the confines of the church assembly, CrazyMan. Did you ask a girl out ONCE in your life and she rejected you, so ever since you've hated females?

(( NO IT IS N-O-T!!! ))!!!

The ""C-H-U-R-C-H"" Is N-O-T a "Carnal Building" STUPID!! - The "Church" IS A "Group" of People / Church!! Church Means "Group" Not a Building Stupid Know IT ALL!!!!!!!! "CHRISTIANS" ARE The "P-L-A-C-E" Christ DWELLS "I-N" S-T-U-P-I-D -- Know It ALL!!!!!!!!

Christians ARE THE House / Family of God!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060516

truthjourney

PAUL, DAVID -- 060516
You're the one who is Satanic enjoying watching others suffer. There's a word for that, sadism.