Jesus is God.

Prizebeatz1

No, I mean what the Bible says, and that is if you speak about Jesus of the Bible, but do not obey what he says, everything he says, then you are merely giving your worthless opinion, and even the opinion of...demons.

"And if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away (Matthew 18:9)". If you don't then you are just as guilty as me of merely giving your worthless opinion.

God's Truth

"And if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away (Matthew 18:9)". If you don't then you are just as guilty as me of merely giving your worthless opinion.

You show you have no understanding. Look, I will prove it to you. Answer this question: If you stop sinning with your eye, why would you throw it out?

You have no understanding, just as most people have no understanding.

See, Jesus says if your eye causes you to sin gouge it out. That is to show the importance of STOP sinning.

God's Truth

We should always obey ALL that God WANTS us to obey.

That sounds good except for the 'should' part. See how easy it is for falseness to seep in. However, I am glad you admit that GOD WANTS US TO OBEY. God does want us to obey.

But we do NOT receive eternal life by our obedience because NOBODY (save the Lord Jesus Christ) meets THAT standard.

Jesus saves us all on his own, BUT HE CHOOSES whom he saves. Jesus says he chooses those WHO OBEY.

What don't you get?

Jesus says he saves those who obey.

Right Divider

Body part
Right Divider says those who preach obedience are condemned. Who teaches not to obey?
You lie continually.

You will be condemned because you do not accept the righteousness of Christ.

Rom 5:17-18 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:17) For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) (5:18) Therefore as by the offence of one [judgment came] upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one [the free gift came] upon all men unto justification of life.

I will take Christ's righteousness over yours or mine anytime.

Prizebeatz1

You show you have no understanding. Look, I will prove it to you. Answer this question: If you stop sinning with your eye, why would you throw it out?

You have no understanding, just as most people have no understanding.

See, Jesus says if your eye causes you to sin gouge it out. That is to show the importance of STOP sinning.

"...if you speak about Jesus of the Bible, but do not obey what he says, everything he says, then you are merely giving your worthless opinion..."

God's Truth

You lie continually.

You will be condemned because you do not accept the righteousness of Christ.

Rom 5:17-18 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:17) For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) (5:18) Therefore as by the offence of one [judgment came] upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one [the free gift came] upon all men unto justification of life.

I will take Christ's righteousness over yours or mine anytime.

Stop saying I lie. I have not lied. You go against me for saying we have to obey to get saved and to stay saved. I SHOW SCRIPTURES that say that. You do not believe what is plainly written.

God's Truth

"...if you speak about Jesus of the Bible, but do not obey what he says, everything he says, then you are merely giving your worthless opinion..."

That is right. If you do not obey Jesus, Jesus WHO SAYS he gives understanding to those who OBEY, if you do not obey, then you do NOT have understanding, and what you say is just a worthless opinion.

Right Divider

Body part
That sounds good except for the 'should' part. See how easy it is for falseness to seep in. However, I am glad you admit that GOD WANTS US TO OBEY. God does want us to obey.
YOU do not obey ALL, you self-righteous Pharisee!!

Jesus saves us all on his own, BUT HE CHOOSES whom he saves. Jesus says he chooses those WHO OBEY.

What don't you get?

Jesus says he saves those who obey.
I understand FULLY the gospel of the GRACE of God.

P.S. You're a self-righteous Pharisee (Luke 18).

Right Divider

Body part
Stop saying I lie. I have not lied. You go against me for saying we have to obey to get saved and to stay saved. I SHOW SCRIPTURES that say that. You do not believe what is plainly written.
It's really TELLING that you always say "you go against ME", instead of "you go against scripture".

You're the Pharisee in Luke 18.

God's Truth

It's really TELLING that you always say "you go against ME", instead of "you go against scripture".

You're the Pharisee in Luke 18.

Paul says he believed it and preached it therefore calling it his gospel!

He even says it is OUR gospel.

You are trying to twist something evil where there is none.

God's Truth

Paul also calls it OUR GOSPEL:

2 Corinthians 4:3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing.

1 Thessalonians 1:5 because our gospel came to you not simply with words but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and deep conviction. You know how we lived among you for your sake.

2 Thessalonians 2:14 He called you to this through our gospel, that you might share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.