Jesus is God.

God's Truth

Nobody will be justified before God by THEIR OWN obedience or righteousness. Not even the Great GT.

The Bible does not say what you say.

The Bible never ever puts down obeying God.

Can't you hear how illogical it is what you say?

No one will be declared righteous anymore by doing the once commanded ceremonial/purification works.

We all have to obey, to get saved, and to stay saved.

Right Divider

Body part
The Bible does not say what you say.
It most certainly says that you're a self-righteous person.

The Bible never ever puts down obeying God.
And neither do I. That's just a lie that you've made up about me.

Can't you hear how illogical it is what you say?
If it sounds illogical to you, then it must be correct.

No one will be declared righteous anymore by doing the once commanded ceremonial/purification works.
Works of the LAW cannot be divided. NOWHERE does GOD split the LAW IN TWO. Only YOU do that.

We all have to obey, to get saved, and to stay saved.
Nope, this shows that you're not saved by grace through faith.

God's Truth

Works of the LAW cannot be divided. NOWHERE does GOD split the LAW IN TWO. Only YOU do that.

The works of the law were so that people can CLEAN THEMSELVES just to be able to go to the temple to worship God.

Do you know that Jesus is the LAMB?

Do you know that Jesus cleans us so we do not have to clean ourselves, and that he is the Lamb and we no longer have to sacrifice animals?

Jesus dose not clean unrepentant sinners, and he does NOT clean us so that we no longer have to obey!

Nope, this shows that you're not saved by grace through faith.

Grace is that we no longer have to clean ourselves and offer the blood of animals just to go to the temple to worship God, for Jesus cleans us and we become the temple.

Jesus didn't die so that we do not have to obey. You are badly mistaken.

Prizebeatz1

That is right. If you do not obey Jesus, Jesus WHO SAYS he gives understanding to those who OBEY, if you do not obey, then you do NOT have understanding, and what you say is just a worthless opinion.

Your eye continues to cause you to sin so just go ahead and pluck it out right now.

Prizebeatz1

I'm just trying to help save you.

I am just contending for the faith, and you offending me will not stop me.

I have the Word of God with me. All you have are doctrines from demons.

You're delusional in thinking salvation is not already accomplished. Good luck with that one.

Prizebeatz1

I have already explained that scripture to you. Tell me, if you stop sinning with your eye, why would you pluck it out?

Please answer the question.

Who are you referring to when you say "if you stop sinning with your eye"? Are you referring to yourself? Have you honestly stopped sinning? Has anybody honestly stopped sinning?

God's Truth

Only those who have no understanding would think that Jesus wants us all to be blind and crippled with cut off hands and feet.

Neither was Jesus being ironic.

Right Divider

Body part
The works of the law were so that people can CLEAN THEMSELVES just to be able to go to the temple to worship God.

Do you know that Jesus is the LAMB?

Do you know that Jesus cleans us so we do not have to clean ourselves, and that he is the Lamb and we no longer have to sacrifice animals?

Jesus dose not clean unrepentant sinners, and he does NOT clean us so that we no longer have to obey!
You have admitted that YOU do NOT do all that Jesus commanded and YET you keep telling EVERYONE ELSE that THEY need to do "ALL that Jesus commanded".

That is called being a HYPOCRITE.

Grace is that we no longer have to clean ourselves and offer the blood of animals just to go to the temple to worship God, for Jesus cleans us and we become the temple.
As your DEAF EARS have been told many, many times.... WE were never given ANY laws of cleaning. You are NOT an Israelite.

Jesus didn't die so that we do not have to obey. You are badly mistaken.
Jesus died for MY SIN, but apparently not yours... since you're obedience and do not sin.

I have been baptized INTO Christ by the Holy Spirit. I am dead and my life is hid in CHRIST.

God's Truth

Who are you referring to when you say "if you stop sinning with your eye"? Are you referring to yourself? Have you honestly stopped sinning? Has anybody honestly stopped sinning?

This is the sad case of most people, they have not stopped any sin for the sake of the kingdom of heaven; they do not even know that it can be done.

God's Truth

You have admitted that YOU do NOT do all that Jesus commanded

You are a false witness. I have not said I do not do what Jesus commands.

and YET you keep telling EVERYONE ELSE that THEY need to do "ALL that Jesus commanded".

That is called being a HYPOCRITE.

What you are doing is called twisting the truth, bearing false witness, and slandering.

As your DEAF EARS have been told many, many times.... WE were never given ANY laws of cleaning.

We, as Gentiles, were separate from Christ and without God BECAUSE WE DID NOT DO THOSE THINGS.

Ephesians 2:12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.

You are NOT an Israelite.

I have been one since I have been saved.

Jesus died for MY SIN, but apparently not yours...

Jesus died for my sins.

since you're obedience and do not sin.

Jesus would not have saved me if I did not admit to being a sinner, confess, and repent of my sins, and call on him for help.

I have been baptized INTO Christ by the Holy Spirit. I am dead and my life is hid in CHRIST.

Jesus saves those who obey him.

Prizebeatz1

This is the sad case of most people, they have not stopped any sin for the sake of the kingdom of heaven; they do not even know that it can be done.

Judging ourselves and others as sinful is biting of the forbidden fruit. It causes feelings of perpetual separation from God. Can we quit for one second? How about one minute? Do we even notice we are judging? What is underneath this intense desire to judge in the first place?

God's Truth

Judging ourselves and others as sinful is biting of the forbidden fruit. It causes feelings of perpetual separation from God. Can we quit for one second? How about one minute? Do we even notice we are judging? What is underneath this intense desire to judge in the first place?

You do not even see that you contradict yourself and are a hypocrite.

Of course, we can stop sinning.

Right Divider

Body part
You are a false witness. I have not said I do not do what Jesus commands.
Have you sold all that you have? Then why do you keep telling OTHERS that they must do ALL that Jesus commanded?

What you are doing is called twisting the truth, bearing false witness, and slandering.
Nope, It's all here for everyone to see.

We, as Gentiles, were separate from Christ and without God BECAUSE WE DID NOT DO THOSE THINGS.

Ephesians 2:12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.
Did you know that there were two types of Gentile proselytes? Probably not.

I have been one since I have been saved.
That shows how TOTALLY confused you are.

Jesus died for my sins.
Jesus died for ALL sin. But you think that you're better than everyone else.

Jesus would not have saved me if I did not admit to being a sinner, confess, and repent of my sins, and call on him for help.
You need far more than HELP.

Jesus saves those who obey him.
The required obedience is something that you refuse to do. Trust in HIS OBEDIENCE and receive HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS.

God's Truth

Have you sold all that you have? Then why do you keep telling OTHERS that they must do ALL that Jesus commanded?

Jesus doesn't tell everyone to do that.

Nope, It's all here for everyone to see.

Did you know that there were two types of Gentile proselytes? Probably not.

You have no understanding. Where ever do you hear me telling anyone to get circumcised and observe special days?

That shows how TOTALLY confused you are.

Jesus died for ALL sin. But you think that you're better than everyone else.

You sound jealous like Cain.

You need far more than HELP.

The required obedience is something that you refuse to do. Trust in HIS OBEDIENCE and receive HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Believing and doing nothing is not the secret mystery to be saved.

Faith alone is mentioned one time in the Bible and it is to warn us of what kind of faith not to have.

Prizebeatz1

Salvation is about a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

It is about Jesus himself living inside you.

Close. But the sneaky part is that we think Jesus is not already living inside us already. We're always reaching and grasping for something that we already have. The enemy is using that as bait to hook us so we always look toward the future and run from the past. We get stuck in time and lose touch with the timeless moment which is exactly where God dwells. This is something that has to be reinforced again and again and again. It is super easy to forget. In fact, it can become a way of life. Make it our number one priority in life and then we're really cooking. That's the winning lotto ticket in our back pocket that we didn't even know was there. The value of that jackpot is running away so fast that all the combined riches of all the civilizations that have ever dwelled on earth do not even represent the tiniest of fractions of it. Mark my words. True story.

God's Truth

Close. But the sneaky part is that we think Jesus is not already living inside us already.

Jesus only lives in those he saves.

We're always reaching and grasping for something that we already have.

If you have not obeyed Jesus, then you do not have salvation.

The enemy is using that as bait to hook us so we always look toward the future and run from the past.

You do not sound as one who has been saved.

We get stuck in time and lose touch with the timeless moment which is exactly where God dwells. This is something that has to be reinforced again and again and again. It is super easy to forget. In fact, it can become a way of life. Make it our number one priority in life and then we're really cooking. That's the winning lotto ticket in our back pocket that we didn't even know was there. The value of that jackpot is running away so fast that all the combined riches of all the civilizations that have ever dwelled on earth do not even represent the tiniest of fractions of it. Mark my words. True story.

You will have salvation through no other but by going through Christ.

You will have no wisdom unless you obey Christ.