Judgment without the End:

Letsargue

Jesus said preach GOOD news...all you preach is bad news...who's a false prophet then?

((( Y-O-U!! )))!!!!!!

( 2 Timothy 4:2 KJV ):
((( 1 Timothy 2:12 KJV )))!!!!!! - What did ""G-O-D"" SAY???????????

There is Not Any FOOL who Knows what God's "GOOD NEWS" IS!! - YOU Just Add your own Stupid Nonsense to nothing. - Let's See You GUESS what God's "Good News" IS!!!

OOOOHHHHHHH; -- (( "What IS THE Gospel" ))???????? -- GUESSSSS; - Come ON; G-U-E-S-S!!!!!!!!!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S & Weather!! ))!!!!!!!!!! - I Love it!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 012116

Last edited:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You keep bumping this stupid thread....it has been going since 2007 and you barely got 3,000 views....and most of them are YOU

Letsargue

The POWER Of GOD Cannot Be overcome BY Any Foolish FALSE "christian"!!!! -- AND I CAN PROVE THAT ((((( "HERE"!!!!!! )))))!!! -- That IS Already DONE!!!!!!!!! -- Just LOOK AT ( "ALL" ) Your foolish Garbage that does - and says NOTHING!!!!

None of You can TEACH ""Anything"" of the Truth of GOD // CHRIST that Can't Be Proven WRONG -- BY MEEEEEE!!!!!, BUT Who Cares!!!!!!!

((((( WATCH "YOUR" NEWS!!!!!!! )))))!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021115

The LOST People's - "g-o-d of YOUR World" is a LIAR!!
Your ruler of your country is a LIAR!! -- He says your country is Doing BETTER!!! -- YES!! - It is doing better to all LIARS!!! ---- // f-o-r -- m-e.

(( I LOVE -- I-T ))!!!!!!!!!!

((( Watch Y-O-U-R -- N-E-W-W-W-S-S-S!!!!! )))!!!!!!!!!!!
I Love the TRUTH // CHRIST // The Word of GOD!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 020816!!!!

Letsargue

Judgment without the End: -- ( Written – May 11, 2007 ).

Luke 13:2-8 KJV – And Jesus answering said unto them, “Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things”? 3- I tell you “Nay; but, EXCEPT YE REPENT, YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH”. 4- Or, those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwell in Jerusalem? 5- I tell you, Nay: but, EXCEPT YE REPENT, YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH.

( REMEMBER THE PARABLE OF THE FIG TREE ).
( And remember Nineveh ).

Hosea 4:6 KJV - “My people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge: Because thou hast REJECTED KNOWLEDGE, I WILL ALSO REJECT THEE”. -----
Matt. 12:18 KJV – “But if I cast out DEVILS by the Spirit of God, then the Kingdom of God is come unto you”. -----

Jeremiah 18:7-12 KJV - 7 “At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it; 8- If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them. 9- And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it; 10- If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them. 11- Now therefore go to, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you: return ye now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good. 12- And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart”. ------//-- AD70; - That doesn’t mean anything now does it??

Don’t deceive yourselves, This Nation is not in the Heart of Christ, nor is Christ in the Heart of this Nation. Therefore; shall not Christ visit such a Nation as this? Shall not Christ bring Judgment on such a nation as this? Can there be more of a hypocrite Nation than the U.S.??
Moreover; are there any people or Nation free from the Judgment of Christ today without bringing a total end???? – “I shall not make a total end.” saith GOD.

Paul—051107

This was My First Judgment Thread -- 051107 /// May 11 1907.

(( Go Back TO Page ONE. ))

PAUL, DAVID -- 051916

theophilus

Don’t deceive yourselves, This Nation is not in the Heart of Christ, nor is Christ in the Heart of this Nation. Therefore; shall not Christ visit such a Nation as this? Shall not Christ bring Judgment on such a nation as this? Can there be more of a hypocrite Nation than the U.S.??

We ARE under judgement.

theophilus

This was My First Judgment Thread -- 051107 /// May 11 1907.

Judgment without the End: -- ( Written – May 11, 2007 ).

Luke 13:2-8 KJV – And Jesus answering said unto them, “Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things”? 3- I tell you “Nay; but, EXCEPT YE REPENT, YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH”. 4- Or, those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwell in Jerusalem? 5- I tell you, Nay: but, EXCEPT YE REPENT, YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH.

( REMEMBER THE PARABLE OF THE FIG TREE ).
( And remember Nineveh ).

Hosea 4:6 KJV - “My people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge: Because thou hast REJECTED KNOWLEDGE, I WILL ALSO REJECT THEE”. -----
Matt. 12:18 KJV – “But if I cast out DEVILS by the Spirit of God, then the Kingdom of God is come unto you”. -----

Jeremiah 18:7-12 KJV - 7 “At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it; 8- If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them. 9- And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it; 10- If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them. 11- Now therefore go to, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you: return ye now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good. 12- And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart”. ------//-- AD70; - That doesn’t mean anything now does it??

Moreover; are there any people or Nation free from the Judgment of Christ today without bringing a total end???? – “I shall not make a total end.” saith GOD.

Paul—051107

PAUL, DAVID -- 051916

Good post.

:)

:thumb:

Letsargue

Almost 10 years of nonsense without end and less than 5,000 views

....and most of them are Paul's

(((( READ THIS )))) You Lying What Ever YOU ARE!!!!!

( 1 Timothy 2:11-12 KJV ) -- 11- "Let the ((( WOMAN Learn in SILENCE ))) With A-L-L Subjection" 12- But (( I Suffer N-O-T a WOMAN to T-E-A-C-H, -- N-O-R to Usurp Authority OVER The M-A-N, ((( But to be in SILENCE" )))!!!!

NOW Take Your Satanic Crap, And SPIT On GOD A-G-A-I-N With YOUR CURSED L-I-E AS USUAL!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 051916

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

( 1 Timothy 2:11-12 KJV ) -- 11- "Let the ((( WOMAN Learn in SILENCE ))) With A-L-L Subjection" 12- But (( I Suffer N-O-T a WOMAN to T-E-A-C-H, -- N-O-R to Usurp Authority OVER The M-A-N, ((( But to be in SILENCE" )))!!!!

NOW Take Your Satanic Crap, And SPIT On GOD A-G-A-I-N With YOUR CURSED L-I-E AS USUAL!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 051916

Timothy also says the foolish mouths must be silenced.

Jesus said go announce the good news to everybody

You spit all over His word

Letsargue

Timothy also says the foolish mouths must be silenced.

Jesus said go announce the good news to everybody

You spit all over His word

I Guess ALL You Can DO IS LIE!!!

The Word ( "G-o-o-d -- N-e-w-s" ) IS In the Bible ONLY "ONCE", And "IT" Has Nothing to do With the LIE YOU'RE Running Your STUPID LYING UPPER MOUTH WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 052016

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

PAUL, DAVID -- 051916

You seem to be obsessed with women, do you secretly want to be one?

...is that why you have long hair and wear pretty knickers?