Jujubee's Presence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chileice

Lighthouse said:
What was this thread about again?

Bribing people to get rep points. It started with $50 bills and bass boats and has proceeded through lawsuits and who knows whatelse. Amazing how valuable that rep can be (of course I wouldn't know, not around enough to get any!) :jazz:

koban

Last I heard they were on their way to release the spale-enhanced lawyers.

:think: You don't suppose they're having trouble controlling them, do you? :eek:

Lovejoy

koban said:
Last I heard they were on their way to release the spale-enhanced lawyers.

:think: You don't suppose they're having trouble controlling them, do you? :eek:
Now that you mention it, I have not heard from them all day. Probably eaten.

Zimfan

"What makes a man turn neutral, lust for power, money? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?".

Lovejoy

"Now, like all great plans, my strategy is so simple an idiot could have devised it. On my command all ships will line up and file directly into the alien death cannons, clogging them with wreckage."

Jujubee

Yes I am I have been in the word for the last few days. I have relized how Bad I reaccted...but I now am aware of what kind of people are on here and who to stay away from...

Mr. 5020

Jujubee said:
Yes I am I have been in the word for the last few days. I have relized how Bad I reaccted...but I now am aware of what kind of people are on here and who to stay away from...
Hey Jujubee! :wave:

just kidding... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.