JurySafe.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
Mr. 5020 said:
With the case that was declared a mistrial due to one juror having a Bible with her, is JurySafe.com still "Jury Safe?"

:rotfl:

I'm sorry, I'm sorry..I shouldn't laugh. So they make the jurors swear on a Bible but if a woman has one of her own in her possession it's a mistrial???

I'm getting out of here folks. Is there an uninhabited island I can move to?

The Berean

death2impiety said:

I'm sorry, I'm sorry..I shouldn't laugh. So they make the jurors swear on a Bible but if a woman has one of her own in her possession it's a mistrial???

I'm getting out of here folks. Is there an uninhabited island I can move to?

Mabe you can go join Jack, Kate, Said, Locke, and Hurley....

Mr. 5020

death2impiety said:

Do the jurors swear on a Bible?

Eowyn

Proverbs 4:11-13
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's how my mom got out of jury duty. Brought her Bible and told the judge that the criminal justice system was a faliure. They didn't make her stick around too long!

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Eowyn said:
That's how my mom got out of jury duty. Brought her Bible and told the judge that the criminal justice system was a faliure. They didn't make her stick around too long!

That's a fabulous idea unless it's a murder trial and you could get to go for the death penalty!
Sorry if that sounds mean but I love justice!

CRASH said:
That's a fabulous idea unless it's a murder trial and you could get to go for the death penalty!

I love it when people commit murder because it means I can punish them!!!!!!!! :noid:

I don't think punishment is something we should love, all punishment means is that someone did something stupid and now we're forced to do something about it :angel:

Crow

beefalobilly said:
I love it when people commit murder because it means I can punish them!!!!!!!! :noid:

I don't think punishment is something we should love, all punishment means is that someone did something stupid and now we're forced to do something about it :angel:

CRASH said:

I believe that CRASH wants to see justice done, not to see people commit murder so that he can punish them.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd bet that CRASH would be as happy as a sissy in Boy's Town if people never committed capital crimes.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Crow said:
I believe that CRASH wants to see justice done, not to see people commit murder so that he can punish them.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd bet that CRASH would be as happy as a sissy in Boy's Town if people never committed capital crimes.

Crow: I have to admit when I see that avatar I get scared - a vampire Tammy Faye? Very scary! She scared me before she became a vampire!

Think of the joy if we got got to see OJ sliced up by the men in Ron's Family after he murdered Nicole and Ron. (See God's word in my signature line and explain it BeefOHead)

Thats the whole point, if we kill these idiots quick, public and painful less idiots will kidnap, murder and rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.