Justification from everlasting !

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

In teaching the Justification of the Elect before Faith, even before the World Began, it is not a denial of the condemnation and guilt of Adam's sin their natural head, which condemnation the scripture teacheth here Rom 5:18

18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

That word condemnation is a very strong word ,it is the greek word katakrima and means:

damnatory sentence, condemnation

Its used twice more here Rom 5:16 and Rom 8:1

We do not deny this condemnation incurred by the Elect in their natural head Adam, however, God because of a previous Covenant Engagement before the World began, with the Surety of the Elect, God, instead of charging the Elect with that their condemnation Rom 5:18, instead had charged it upon Christ ! Yes, that damnatory sentence of Eternal Death was laid charge to Christ's Account due to the previous stipulations of the Everlasting Covenant.

You see, if that condemnation of the elect was not real, then there would have been no reason for Christ to have had their sins imputed to Him, and the Gospel fact is according to Paul 1 Cor 15:3

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

If the damnatory sentence the Elect incurred was not real and factual, then Christ's Death would be null and void, because His Death was the consequence of their damnatory sentence laid to His Charge instead of theirs. In fact the word for in 1 Cor 15:3 is the greek prep hyper and means:

in behalf of, for the sake of

And so Christ died in behalf of our sins, that damnatory sentence we deserved to die for eternally, instead, Christ died in our behalf !

So the Justification of the Elect before Faith, is not because of condemnation was not merited by them, but because the merited condemnation Rom 5:18 was not laid to their charge 2 Cor 5:19; Rom 4:8 !

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

That blessed man is each one Christ died in behalf of !

Last edited:

beloved57

To deny Eternal Justification of the Elect before God is a flat out denial of the Gospel, which Gospel is nothing short of Preaching the Everlasting and New Covenant, and the denial lies in this:

Its a denial of the purpose and agreement and Surety-Ship of Christ before the beginning of the World, which is the whole foundation of Eternal Justification of the Chosen in Christ before God Eph 1:4. It also denies God's Eternal act of setting apart or sanctification of the Elect which Jude alludes to here Jude 1:1

1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:

Now for Jude to write this statement in the opening of a letter that is regarding our common Salvation and The Faith delivered unto the Saints vs 3

3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

Then it is feasible that they have heard the blessed Truth before i in the Gospel of being in the Eternal Decree of the Father Sanctified or set apart, that would be in their Eternal Election Eph 1:3-4 !

This setting apart of the Father from Election in Christ does ensure, make certain the application of Christ's Righteousness in Time by New Birth, this Eternal Act is the very substance of Eternal Justification, deny this, you become an Enemy of the Gospel !

beloved57

Eternal Justification is a act of Justification before God, an Eternal Act of God, whereby He does not impute sin upon all for whom Christ will die, hence, discharging them from all guilt and condemnation solely premised upon Christ's Promise to Perform the Covenant obligations for them in Time !

So, before the Mind of God, The Performance of dying for the sins of the Elect was performed, by Promise Rev 13:8

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Thats why even from the beginning of His Public Ministry, The Father's Testimony of Him was this Matt 3:17

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Thats because of His Promised Covenant Engagement which did culminate in His Death !

The Father was no more Pleased for the accomplishment of Christ's sacrifice after His Death as He was before it and even when He Covenanted it before the World began !

Last edited:

beloved57

The contractual agreement !

The contractual agreement between the Father and the Son, the covenant of peace, this agreement forbade the Father to charge His Elect with condemnation and sin upon their transgressing in Time, yes they would sin indeed in Adam, but because of the Everlasting Covenant, their condemnation for their sin could not be laid to their charge, simply because the agreement was , when they sin and became indebted to God's Law and Justice, that the charge would not be imputed to them, but to Christ their Surety, leaving them therefore Justified from all sin by non imputation Rom 8:33

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

The elect were discharged based upon the Promise of the Surety, to in time, the fullness of time to be exact, to die for their sins !

The Father could only by [covenant agreement] look for payment for their sins from the death of Christ vs 34

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Christ was even before His Incarnation on the Right Hand of God as their Surety, that is the Glory He had with the Father before the World Began Jn 17:5

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Last edited:

beloved57

It is God that justifieth Not Faith !

Rom 8:33

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

This scripture is very clear as to who Justifies, it is God's act first and foremost, and it was conceived in His Mind from Eternity , and when that act is finally terminated on the elect sinners conscious, it is Justification by Faith Rom 5:1. However , for it to ever come to be Justification by Faith in time, it had to be conceived first as Justification from Eternity by Him that conceived it originally ! God never laid to charge to the Elect, their condemnation due to their sin, that began their Justification before Him in Eternity !

Last edited:

beloved57

Thou thought God was as you and me !

Ps 50:21

21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.

Evil men, with corrupt minds, do blaspheme God, and think of God as one like himself, when in our thinking, they join what God has separated in point and time, and that more specifically being His Eternal Justification of the Elect in His own Mind in Christ, due to His own innate Purpose within Himself, and then the declaring the Elect Justified in their own conscience in time. This is an willful confounding of Eternity with time, the Eternal with the temporal, the Creator with the creature.

For God in His Own Eternal Purpose, He did act immanently, Justifying the Elect in Christ within His Own Counsel from Everlasting, so from Everlasting He is their God Ps 90:1-2

Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations.

Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God[In Covenant].

Thats why it is written of His Mercy Ps 103:17

17 But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

But this is different and opposed to when He would Justify them in their own persons and hearts in time.

If God does not in His own Mind consider the Elect Justified from Eternity by His Own immanent act, but not until the Elect in their own mind in time are Justified by God given Faith [The Faith of God's Elect Titus 1:1-2], then this would speak of an mutability in God, a Change from what His Mind was in Eternity towards His Elect, which would make God out to be as one of His creatures, and Eternity is governed by time. This is Blasphemy against God, and unless repentance is granted , those teaching such and believing such shall not go unpunished in Hell !

And everyone who disbelieves in the Eternal Justification of God's Elect are in serious peril of damnation !

Last edited:

beloved57

2 Cor 5:19 Eternally Justified World !

2 Cor 5:19

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Why this world of 2 Cor 5:19 was Eternally Justified in the Mind of God. It was because it resteth upon God's Eternal Purpose and Decree NOT to impute to it its sins, its transgressions against His Law.

There in God's Eternal Purpose of Election in Christ, there was from Everlasting an Immutable Decree and Will in God, not to punish sin, not to Eternally penalize and punish His Elect for their Transgressions against His Law both in Adam and themselves. Ps 103:12,17

He purposed before the World began, that He was not going to Punish them in a Way of Justice as He would others of the Non Elect World 1 Thess 5:9

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath[As others like Rom 9:22], but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

But He purposed from everlasting to deal with them in Mercy [as Per Rom 9:23] through their Righteous Mediator and Surety, so the Mercy of the LORD to them was from Everlasting to Everlasting Ps 103:17, that is to as many as were Chosen in Him Eph 1:4.

God also with this World 2 Cor 5:19, did bestow from Eternity [By Promise] Eternal Life to this Chosen World in Christ Eph 1:4, through the Blood of the Everlasting Covenant Heb 13:20; Matt 26:28, this was determined before the World Began Rev 13:8 and 1 Pet 1:20 !

Last edited:

Princely

BANNED
Banned
No one can come top me unless the Lord who sent me draws him.

The Lord says this; Listen Israel, Jacob, you who are my servant. I formed you to be a servant to me. I am the Lord your God, the one who stirs up the sea till its waves roar, the Lord of Host by name. I have put my words into your mouth and shielded you with the shadow of my hand."

"Don't my words promise good to those who walk uprightly? Do what is right and just.

"If you repent so that I restore you, you shall stand in my presence. If you bring forth the precious and not the vile you will be my mouthpiece. Then it will be they who turn to you and not you yo them and I will make you like a solid wall of brass to this people. They will fight against you but they will not prevail for I am with you to deliver you. I shall rescue you from the grasp of the wicked and keep you from the hand of the violent."
If only you recognized God’s gift, and who it is that’s speaking to you, you would have asked him, and he would have given you living water.

Anyone who drinks the water I give him will never become thirsty the water I give him shall be like a well inside him rising up to provide eternal life.

beloved57

prince

If only you recognized God’s gift, and who it is that’s speaking to you, you would have asked him, and he would have given you living water.

Do you understand the point i made in post 69 ?

Princely

BANNED
Banned
prince

Do you understand the point i made in post 69 ?

I know the Lord and I keep His word. You misunderstand scripture and the power of the Lord.

No one can come to me unless drawn by the Lord who sent me and I will raise him up on the last day. It is written in the prophets, "And they shall all be taught by God.' Everyone who has heard and learned from the Lord comes to me.

Everyone that the Lord gives me will come to me, and anyone who comes to me I will never reject because I did not come down from heaven to do my own will but the will of the Lord who sent me.

beloved57

Slain from the foundation !

Rev 13:8

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Why was Christ said to be slain from or before the foundation ? See also 1 Pet 1:20.

The reason being is because the Father did in His Eternal Purpose had already Judicially determined to impute or Charge all the sins of His Own People on their Surety, the Lord Jesus Christ, He being their Surety and Mediator before the World Began, and also they [God's Own Elect] did in the same manner receive His Righteousness by Imputation. What this tells us, in that Christ in the Eternal Purpose being slain from the foundation, that also in that Divine Purpose He received by Imputation, the wages of sin [death] for all those He would die for in time, namely His Sheep !

Though Christ did not experientially receive death for their sins before the world began, He did receive it within the Divine Purpose imputatively by the Godhead, and actually in time in 33 ad, at this time this Eternal Judgment was manifested. So before the World began, the Godhead, particularly the Father, the Spirit as an Witness, did Judicially impute the sins of the Elect, the Sheep, onto the Son, their Existing Mediator, and Surety ! Yes they were also Justified before God because of this Eternal Purpose to impute sin on Christ !

Last edited:

beloved57

Justified by Grace means Justification from Eternity !

Titus 3:7

7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs[experimentally by New Birth] according to the hope of eternal life.

This verse is packed with Divine Truth, but we will focus on the fact that believers in Christ, were Justified by Grace, before they believed and before the world began .

Yes, a True Believer in time, was Justified before God before the world began by that Grace which was given them then in Christ Jesus according to the Divine Purpose. 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Now according to this scripture testimony, when was Grace given the Believer ? And it was by this Grace they were Justified Titus 3:7

7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

To deny this is to deny the Gospel of God's Grace , simple as that !

Last edited:

beloved57

Justification from Eternity is True !

Justification from Eternity is True of all whom Christ died, because it was from Eternity/Everlasting that He Covenanted with The Father and became their Surety, and such, He became at that instance totally responsible before God's Law and Justice for their transgressions which is imputation, which legally acquitted them before Him, and counted as blameless and Holy before Him in Love ! Eph 1:3-4

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

It was not yet before them, but it was before God, and it ensured that God would make them that way in their lives !

Last edited:

beloved57

The Elect, have always, before they believed, or even before they were born sinners, they have always been free from condemnation, solely premised on the Death of Christ, as far as God was concerned, He was slain for their sins before the foundation ! Rev 13:8

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain[In Purpose] from the foundation of the world.

1 Pet 1:20

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

God at no time charged them with their sins 2 Cor 5:19

So this World has always been free from condemnation, free from the Law. Thats the only way they could not have sins imputed to them, they would have to be free from the Law !

Rom 7:3-4

3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ[His Death]; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Last edited:

TruthSetsFree

Ps 103:17

17But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

I do not think it will be argued that Justification by Faith is a very great mercy to experience in this life. le.

as you will kindly note by reading the REST OF THE BIBLE

God has mercy on those who FEAR HIM

meaning

those who FEAR to offend His Absolute Holiness through egregious sin

beloved57

tsf

God has mercy on those who FEAR HIM

I already went over that in the OP and Post 2 of this thread. Please rehearse with me those points of thoses posts, instead of evading them !

TruthSetsFree

tsf

I already went over that in the OP and Post 2 of this thread. Please rehearse with me those points of thoses posts, instead of evading them !

you went over something?

who are you?

a priest?

a pope?

i don't know u from Fido down the street...

I don't get my Bible interpretations from just anyone

and it is the height of absurdity to believe that sin was sin in the Old Testament days but nowadays we can sin all we want and it doesn't matter and we will still go to Heaven

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO illogical!!!!!

there is NO

ZERO

ZILCH

sin or dirty effects of... residual from... sin in Heaven

Revelation about Heaven: It is "where no impure thing will enter"

beloved57

Just because they are Elect !

The Elect are Justified before God from Everlasting simply because they are God's Elect. Rom 8:33-34

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

All of God's Elect in all generations, God does not charge them with their sins.

All the Elect were free of condemnation before God from everlasting based upon what Christ would accomplish for them in time upon the Cross, and so nothing can ever be laid to their charge, hence that constitutes them to [before God legally] in a state of Justification.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.