Kent Hovind is Free

Jose Fly

He'll be on probation for a while, so if he starts acquiring an income again, and continues in his "I don't recognize the federal government" agenda and doesn't pay taxes, he'll wind up right back in the clink.

HisServant

Like I said, it's always atheists and effeminate, homo hugging, ESV reading "Christians" that hate Hovind.

Never said I hated him... the dude is just a plain IDIOT... and you are an IDIOT for following him.

He will be back in prison.. it's just a matter of time.

At least I am not in a cult like you are.

Daniel1611

Never said I hated him... the dude is just a plain IDIOT... and you are an IDIOT for following him.

You would have to have real convictions before you could be in a cult anyway

Nazaroo

He'll be on probation for a while, so if he starts acquiring an income again, and continues in his "I don't recognize the federal government" agenda and doesn't pay taxes, he'll wind up right back in the clink.

Churches are tax exempt, moron.

Nazaroo

If being an idiot puts a man in prison,
I'll come see you in visiting hours.

HisServant

If being an idiot puts a man in prison,
I'll come see you in visiting hours.

I follow the law... I'm not in danger of being in prison.

If you are going to do the crime, you better be willing to do the time... I've ingrained that into my children from day one. Don't call me for bail.

Anyhow, the dude is shady, in a big way... and he will be back in prison, its just a matter of time.

HisServant

Started reading his Bio... what a huckster.

Calling him a pastor is doing a disservice to other pastors that didn't get their degree from a diploma mill.

Selaphiel

The Bible is snake oil? Wow.

I did not say that. His naive and completely untraditional and modern historicist reading of it and his creationism are.

Much of evangelical christianity, particularly the American variant, has gone completely off the rails and has less and less to do with anything even resembling historical Christianity. It is an obscene twisting of Luthers principle of sola scriptura into an unrecognizable literalistic biblicism, completely separeted from the life of the church, her liturgy and creeds.

Daniel1611

I did not say that. His naive and completely untraditional and modern historicist reading of it and his creationism are.

Much of evangelical christianity, particularly the American variant, has gone completely off the rails and has less and less to do with anything even resembling historical Christianity. It is an obscene twisting of Luthers principle of sola scriptura into an unrecognizable literalistic biblicism, completely separeted from the life of the church, her liturgy and creeds.

So you don't believe Genesis to be a historical account?

Nazaroo

I follow the law... I'm not in danger of being in prison.

So your theory is that there are no mistakes, and no wrongful or malicious convictions in the USA?

You really ARE an idiot.

Funny thing is, intelligent criminals don't go to jail. They become politicians.

Idiots indeed go to jail. Sometimes innocent idiots.

Hope you don't go to prison,
before you get to teach your kids the truth, goofy.

mickeyinjail.jpg

If you are going to do the crime, you better be willing to do the time...
I've ingrained that into my children from day one. Don't call me for bail.
What an awesome dad you are.
So if your kid ends up in jail via any kind of mistake
or injustice, tell him to call me.

Remember the story of the Prodigal son?

That was an example of a REAL dad:

2077807.jpg

I'll gladly post his bail, seeing that he's an orphan
with a brain-dead dead-beat father.

Anyhow, the dude is shady, in a big way...
and he will be back in prison, its just a matter of time.
...And you're a prophet too.

Whats the law about false prophets again?

Oh yeah, if it doesn't come to pass, stone him to death.

You'll agree with that right?

Muslims-arent-sexist-they-do-stone-men-too._thumb.jpg

HisServant

So you don't believe Genesis to be a historical account?

I believe it is historical and put in the terms that the audience would have understood given their limited understanding of the world.

God did what he did, and he didn't go into great detail on how he did it... simply because the early Israelites would not have understood the details.

So to try and spin it into some scientific explanation like creationism is just plain absurd...

HisServant

So your theory is that there are no mistakes, and no wrongful or malicious convictions in the USA?

You really ARE an idiot.

Funny thing is, intelligent criminals don't go to jail. They become politicians.

..And you're a prophet too.

Sometimes kids learning that the world is NOT FAIR is a good lesson for them to learn.

HisServant

You really ARE an idiot.

mickeyinjail.jpg

..And you're a prophet too.

Well... you would have been decades ago based on the slop you are throwing in the name of Christ.

Daniel1611

I believe it is historical and put in the terms that the audience would have understood given their limited understanding of the world.

God did what he did, and he didn't go into great detail on how he did it... simply because the early Israelites would not have understood the details.

So to try and spin it into some scientific explanation like creationism is just plain absurd...

So you don't believe the Bible is all true. It says in 6 days was everything made, and you say that's not what it meant. So you don't just have a problem with Hovind, you have a problem with the Bible.

HisServant

So you don't believe the Bible is all true. It says in 6 days was everything made, and you say that's not what it meant. So you don't just have a problem with Hovind, you have a problem with the Bible.

I believe God speaks the truth in such a way that our limited minds are capable of understanding it.

We are not God and cannot comprehend how he does things.

So you need to do your homework... neither you or Hovind have done the scripture any justice with your approach... you view it from a naive 21st century world viewpoint.

So no, I don't have a problem with the Bible. You do.

Understanding the culture and context of the intended audience of scripture is very HARD WORK... but rewarding.. it just might open your eyes up to a lot of truths in scripture that you are currently unaware of.

Nazaroo

back to the topic,

others who tried to help Kent Hovind are still sitting in prison
wrongfully convicted and persecuted, lied to by lawyers,
and framed up to silence protest.

Shawn Stuller is trying to get protections for Christians in prison from
dangerous and unlawful attacks by gangs while guards look the other way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsREWVRWGIE

And Paul Hansen is also still in prison for what should have been a minor
fine for contempt because he wrote a letter on Kent Hovind's behalf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95VFy5Y_Xy0

Paul Hansen Story

HisServant

I am the intended audience of the Bible. So is everyone else

No you aren't.... the original recipients are... it is up to YOU to diligently research how THEY understood it in their context and culture.

Once you start to read scripture that way, it become much more vibrant and wonderful.

Otherwise, you are doomed to ignorance.