Kent Hovind, what a small world

Jose Fly

Many here will remember Kent Hovind, aka "Dr. Dino", the young-earth creationist, sovereign citizen advocate, and convicted felon.

Since he was released from prison there's been quite a lot going on, and some of it overlaps with other prominent issues that have been discussed here. First, his wife Jo filed for divorce from Kent, apparently to protect herself from the legal trouble he was likely to find himself again. Remember, Jo also spent time in prison for following Kent's advice and helping him in his schemes.

Also there's been quite the family feud between Kent and his son Eric. After Kent and Jo were sent to prison, Eric, fearing that the government would seize Kent's foundation's assets, started his own ministry and bought those assets for about $6,000. But once out of prison, Kent claimed that the assets were worth $2 million and that Eric must give it back. But the thing is, there is still an outstanding $3 million civil judgment against Kent, Jo, and their ministry. So it's quite likely that Kent's claims and this somewhat public feud with Eric just might pique the government's interest in collecting that money.

And if you think it can't get any more weird, go to THIS FACEBOOK PAGE that's supportive of Kent and against Eric and notice the number of videos from one church and pastor. You know who that pastor is? That's Steven Anderson who recently became infamous for cheering on the Orlando mass shooting.

Now let's go to the other side of the feud that's defending Eric and attacking Kent. THIS WEBSITE goes through their arguments and includes a few videos and such. But this part really caught my eye. Speaking of Erin Davis, a supporter of Eric Hovind's, he writes, "it looks like she has a lot of time on her hands now that she is shed of freekenthovind.com and Pete Santilli." And who is Pete Santilli? Why, he's one of the Bundy Ranch bunch who occupied the wildlife refuge in Oregon earlier this year!

So in all this we have the crazy young-earth creationism of Kent Hovind, an extreme hate preacher, sovereign citizens, and militia members. It's like a right-wing cornucopia of crazy!! :rotfl:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So in all this we have the crazy young-earth creationism of Kent Hovind, an extreme hate preacher, sovereign citizens, and militia members. It's like a right-wing cornucopia of crazy!! :rotfl:

What happened in your life that made you HATE God and people who believe in Him so much Mr. Fly?

I've covered the atheist mentality extensively in my 4 part thread, but I think the good people of TOL should hear it straight from the fly's mouth.

animated-fly-image-0044.gif

ClimateSanity

Many here will remember Kent Hovind, aka "Dr. Dino", the young-earth creationist, sovereign citizen advocate, and convicted felon.

Since he was released from prison there's been quite a lot going on, and some of it overlaps with other prominent issues that have been discussed here. First, his wife Jo filed for divorce from Kent, apparently to protect herself from the legal trouble he was likely to find himself again. Remember, Jo also spent time in prison for following Kent's advice and helping him in his schemes.

Also there's been quite the family feud between Kent and his son Eric. After Kent and Jo were sent to prison, Eric, fearing that the government would seize Kent's foundation's assets, started his own ministry and bought those assets for about $6,000. But once out of prison, Kent claimed that the assets were worth $2 million and that Eric must give it back. But the thing is, there is still an outstanding $3 million civil judgment against Kent, Jo, and their ministry. So it's quite likely that Kent's claims and this somewhat public feud with Eric just might pique the government's interest in collecting that money.

And if you think it can't get any more weird, go to THIS FACEBOOK PAGE that's supportive of Kent and against Eric and notice the number of videos from one church and pastor. You know who that pastor is? That's Steven Anderson who recently became infamous for cheering on the Orlando mass shooting.

Now let's go to the other side of the feud that's defending Eric and attacking Kent. THIS WEBSITE goes through their arguments and includes a few videos and such. But this part really caught my eye. Speaking of Erin Davis, a supporter of Eric Hovind's, he writes, "it looks like she has a lot of time on her hands now that she is shed of freekenthovind.com and Pete Santilli." And who is Pete Santilli? Why, he's one of the Bundy Ranch bunch who occupied the wildlife refuge in Oregon earlier this year!

Why does any of that matter to you ? The same reason you hang around here?

Jose Fly

What happened in your life that made you HATE God and people who believe in Him so much Mr. Fly?

Well now that's a stupid question. Apparently your logic is, "Jose Fly doesn't like Kent Hovind, therefore he hates God and everyone who believes in him".

Get a grip dude. :rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

I've covered the atheist mentality extensively in my 4 part thread, but I think the good people of TOL should hear it straight from the fly's mouth.

Well now that's a stupid question. Apparently your logic is, "Jose Fly doesn't like Kent Hovind, therefore he hates God and everyone who believes in him".

Get a grip dude. :rolleyes:

I'd pointed out in an earlier thread that Kent Hovind deserved to go to prison, but unlike you I don't celebrate someone else's downfall.

That's one of the many differences between a slithering secular humanist atheist like yourself and a follower of Christ: We pray for people who make mistakes in their lives, you celebrate their misery (of course as long as that person is a Christian),

You'd mentioned in your OP that Hovind is an " extreme hate preacher". Based on my experience that's LGBTQ talk meaning that he stands up for traditional family values.

Clarify please.

Jose Fly

I'd pointed out in an earlier thread that Kent Hovind deserved to go to prison, but unlike you I don't celebrate someone else's downfall.

Celebrate? If you think posting a thread at ToL constitutes "celebrating", then you and I have very different ideas about celebrations.

That's one of the many differences between a slithering secular humanist atheist like yourself and a follower of Christ: We pray for people who make mistakes in their lives, you celebrate their misery (of course as long as that person is a Christian),

Oh sure....I can feel the love every time I pop over to the Politics board at ToL. This place is just a love fest! :rolleyes:

You'd mentioned in your OP that Hovind is an " extreme hate preacher".

Pay closer attention. The extreme hate preacher is Steven Anderson.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Celebrate? If you think posting a thread at ToL constitutes "celebrating", then you and I have very different ideas about celebrations.

Right now I'm talking about a thread that a secular humanist/atheist has created about a Christian. You seem to be thoroughly enjoying yourself, is that not "celebrating"?

Oh sure....I can feel the love every time I pop over to the Politics board at ToL. This place is just a love fest!

I can't speak for others, but I would love for you to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and leave all of that HATRED that you carry with you behind.

Pay closer attention. The extreme hate preacher is Steven Anderson.

Again: When I hear the term "extreme hate preacher" it's LGBTQueer lingo meaning that person stands for traditional family values.

Clarify what "extreme hate preacher" means (and if you want to type it out in pretty rainbow colors, feel free to do so).

Jose Fly

Right now I'm talking about a thread that a secular humanist/atheist has created about a Christian. You seem to be thoroughly enjoying yourself, is that not "celebrating"?

No.

Clarify what "extreme hate preacher" means (and if you want to type it out in pretty rainbow colors, feel free to do so).

He praised the Orlando shooter and lamented that he didn't kill more.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Kent Hovind, what a small world

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I can't speak for others, but I would love for you to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and leave all of that HATRED that you carry with you behind.

ACW, you have to Love first, before Jose will listen. You represent someone that is condemning the sinner in the name of the one who died for them.

You are so concerned with your culture war, you are losing the Love war. If this kingdom of dust crumbles, it is God's will

If Jesus took the sins of all, don't you think Gays and Liberals are in there too? Are you judging culture, or Jesus? He is indeed no promoter of sin, but He never shunned sinners. It was the self righteous that killed Him.

I digress. Your going to make a homosexual reference towards me, or some canned rebuttal. [emoji848]

Again: When I hear the term "extreme hate preacher" it's LGBTQueer lingo meaning that person stands for traditional family values.

No.

Be careful ACW.

1 Cor. 13

If I speak human or angelic languages
but do not have love,
I am a sounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
2 If I have the gift of prophecy
and understand all mysteries
and all knowledge,
and if I have all faith
so that I can move mountains
but do not have love, I am nothing.

Satan is slimy, but it's hate that he teaches.

If you think that God doesn't have His eye on secular humanist's, you are failing to see how paramount Love first is in the gospel.

First John tells us that if we hate our neighbor who we have seen, we cannot Love God who we haven't seen.

Jose might just be asking God to forgive you and let you into the Kingdom one day. [emoji6]

P.s. I know you think I'm scum. [emoji854][emoji48][emoji56]

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I believe he referred to homosexuals as "disgusting perverts".

I guess not everyone is as tolerant of the child molesting LGBTQ movement as you progressives are Mr. Fly.

Someone should tell Pastor Anderson that he doesn't really need to make comments like that, as the LGBTQ movement (which the Orlando mass murderer was associated with), has death down to a fine science.

Be careful ACW..

Jose might just be asking God to forgive you and let you into the Kingdom one day.

Before that happens I think Mr. Fly has to believe in God first (something atheists aren't known for).

Jose Fly

Like I said earlier, I can feel the love every time I pop over to the Politics board at ToL. This place is just a love fest! :rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Like I said earlier, I can feel the love every time I pop over to the Politics board at ToL. This place is just a love fest! :rolleyes:

I guess our definition of "love" greatly varies. For instance, when you secular humanists put a scalpel into an unborn baby's skull, you call it "love" (we Christians call it murder).

Back to Pastor Steve Anderson: He did make a good point (and if you had an ounce of honesty about you, you'd admit that he's right) when he said about the Orlando shooting:

"...But the bad news is that this is now gonna be used, I’m sure, to push for gun control, where, you know, law-abiding normal Americans are not gonna be allowed to have guns for self-defense. And then I’m sure it’s also gonna be used to push an agenda against so-called “hate speech - See more at: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progre...ando-massacre-good-news/#sthash.v5wE1nsr.dpuf

The hate speech legislation is already in place, now if you secular humanists could only get guns away from law abiding American citizens...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by Jose Fly

Like I said earlier, I can feel the love every time I pop over to the Politics board at ToL. This place is just a love fest!

Jose fly,

Ghandi said; I love your Christ, but I don't like your Christians.

Do you understand what he meant?

Gandhi Reconsidered: When Paganism Met Progressivism

...Thankfully, Gandhi never could experience the joy of a dead Manu — but the live one was a different matter. While he criticized the nakedness of “Kaffirs,” the 70-something Gandhi encouraged Manu [his 17-year-old great-niece] and other young women to sleep in the nude with him. Some in his 100-member personal entourage objected to this, which resulted in their resigning or being fired. As for Manu’s father, Gandhi told him that the girl was sharing his bed so that he could “correct her sleeping posture” (holy philanderer, Batman, even Bill Clinton didn’t think of that one!).

Of course, some will say that Gandhi did little more than sleep during his salacious slumbers. After all, he said that his arousal at these times “was an altogether strange and shameful experience” and that he could not “imagine a thing as ugly as the intercourse of men and women.” And perhaps this helps explain the true lust of his life, something about which he apparently felt no shame: his relationship with a German-Jewish bodybuilder named Hermann Kallenbach.

Despite being married with four sons, Gandhi left his wife for Kallenbach in 1908. The pair then, writes Daniel Bates in his Daily Mail review of Great Soul, “lived together for two years in a house Kallenbach built in South Africa and pledged to give one another ‘more love, and yet more love … such love as they hope the world has not yet seen.’” Bates continues:

At one point he [Gandhi] wrote to the German:

"Your portrait (the only one) stands on my mantelpiece in my bedroom. The mantelpiece is opposite to the bed."
http://www.thenewamerican.com/revie...-reconsidered-when-paganism-met-progressivism

Incest and homosexuality? I don't like your Gandhi.