Kentucky clerk who refused gay couples taken into federal custody; ordered jailed

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If chrys ever meets Kim this will be playing. :D
I was thinking more along the lines of...

This...

Also, I heard Kim "I don't want to be the center of attention" Davis had a secret meeting with the Pope, but you know it got out and all over the news somehow anyway.

I know that has to really bother Kim, but no one asked her about it at the press conference. :plain:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I was thinking more along the lines of...

This...

Also, I heard Kim "I don't want to be the center of attention" Davis had a secret meeting with the Pope, but you know it got out and all over the news somehow anyway.

I know that has to really bother Kim, but no one asked her about it at the press conference. :plain:

Great song. :chuckle:

quip

BANNED
Banned

All that...in a mere 15 minutes!? :confused:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
If chrys ever meets Kim this will be playing. :D

they both support same sex marriage

I support

religious freedom
francis
kim

and the family

Foxfire

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I saw that the Pope was pretty quick to pull his robes out from under Kim Davis' feet.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/02/us/kim-davis-pope/index.html

Wait...you think Kim...you think Kim overstated her case? Left the wrong impression for others in a self-serving moment?

Spoiler
giphy.gif

kmoney

Hall of Fame

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"Gov. removes Kim Davis' name from Ky. marriage licenses: fair compromise?

The new Kentucky governor has removed the names of clerks from marriage licenses so these public officials can fulfill their legal duty without appearing to sanction same-sex marriage over their religious beliefs."
Isa 5:20, Heb 13:4