Kentucky Kim and cakes

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Yes, some things most certainly are. My problem comes from people who seize on an impossible to solve issue at the expense of all others and then lord it over anyone who disagrees with them as though they have some kind of moral high ground.

with you that is really easy

sorry about that

Granite

Hall of Fame
with you that is really easy

sorry about that

You're acting and sounding dimmer than usual. If you have anything to contribute to the thread, great, if not I'll just save us both the trouble and put your poor man's haiku on ignore. Your call.:smokie:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You're acting and sounding dimmer than usual. If you have anything to contribute to the thread, great, if not I'll just save us both the trouble and put your poor man's haiku on ignore. Your call.:smokie:

oh please don't put me on ignore

genuineoriginal

And has the audacity to pretend her own example justifies her judgment of other people's marriages ...

She is not making judgment on other people's marriages, since all of recorded human history shows that marriage always refers to a male marrying a female, not a male pretending to marry a male.

genuineoriginal

No. You don't. And you're on the wrong side of history both past and present.

What happened to Sodom and Gomorrah shows I am not on the wrong side of history on this matter.

32d6f140.png

PureX

I feel bad for this woman because her religious beliefs are so narrow and judgmental of others that they're going to cause her to lose a good-paying job.

But that's her choice.

And the taxpayers who pay her salary can't be expected to make special exceptions and accommodations at their own expense for a woman who clearly will not make ANY exceptions of accommodations for them. Even when it's the law. So that's that. She has the right to refuse to do her job, and the people who pay her to do that job have the right to fire her for her refusal.

Done and done. Why are we even still talking about this?