Kermit Gosnell:The Bible, to me, is very clear that life does not happen until breath

jeffblue101

In a trailer to a documentary about Kermit Gosnell, Gosnell makes a justification of his murderous actions that are similar to recent statements by Hillary Clinton on the age that abortions can be performed.

3801 Lancaster: An American Tragedy trailer

Until I really completed my first Genesis to Revelation reading of the Bible, which I did since I was incarcerated, I really didn’t feel as comfortable as I am. I think it’s Genesis 2:7, expresses the breath of life as the beginning of life that God breathed breath—breathed life—into Adam. The Bible, to me, is very clear that life does not happen until breath.

Hillary Clinton:
http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/28/h...e-supports-any-restrictions-on-abortion-video
There can be restrictions in the very end of the third trimester, but they have to take into account the life and health of the mother

well the "very end" of the third trimester is literally birth, Clinton has now made statements that match with Gosnell justifications of abortions. Now who is the real radical in abortion debate people like myself that want to protect unborn babies from a slaughter or people like Clinton that think a baby can be killed up to the point of crowning.

Last edited:

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So what he is saying is that previously he had no excuse for his actions. Now he has found one (supposedly) so this justifies what he did. He is completely unrepentant and deserves every bit and more the punishment he has got. He is looking for justification because he knows he is as guilty as hell itself. The fact that he is trying to use the Bible as that justification makes him every bit as grotesque a man as he has been.

bybee

In a trailer to a documentary about Kermit Gosnell, Gosnell makes a justification of his murderous actions that is are similar to recent statements by Hillary Clinton on the age that abortions can be performed.

Hillary Clinton:
http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/28/h...e-supports-any-restrictions-on-abortion-video

well the "very end" of the third trimester is literally birth, Clinton has now made statements that match with Gosnell justifications of abortions. Now who is the real radical in abortion debate people like myself that want to protect unborn babies from a slaughter or people like Clinton that think a baby can be killed up to the point of crowning.

The mother is breathing. She supplies "breath" to the unborn infant.
If she stops breathing the baby stops breathing.

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The mother is breathing. She supplies "breath" to the unborn infant.
If she stops breathing the baby stops breathing.

Exactly. That same first breath from God is still going strong. God doesn't need to recharge it with every new birth.

Yes, indeed. However, there is no point in debating this. Doing so plays into this monster's hands. He is trying to divert attention. If he can show that he is capable of debating an issue, or at least sparking a debate, then you debate with him as an equal. This gives him the justification he seeks. It makes him feel important. If you think he should get a chance to repent of his monstrosities, then you should deal with him appropriately because he needs to learn the error of his actions. It would be better to put him in solitary confinement for 9 months at a time and at the end of the nine months 'snip' some part of his anatomy off. Then begin again. I imagine this is what it would take to get him to understand what it is he has done. Engaging in conversations with the outside world about the interpretation of Bible verses is not what it takes. Sorry, but that's what I believe.
And those who abnegated their responsibility at the State when they should have been monitoring this, should also go to jail so as to teach the rest of us to be more responsible and not to give in to stupid liberal, leftist notions of political correctness.

Huckleberry

Yes, indeed. However, there is no point in debating this. Doing so plays into this monster's hands. He is trying to divert attention. If he can show that he is capable of debating an issue, or at least sparking a debate, then you debate with him as an equal. This gives him the justification he seeks. It makes him feel important. If you think he should get a chance to repent of his monstrosities, then you should deal with him appropriately because he needs to learn the error of his actions. It would be better to put him in solitary confinement for 9 months at a time and at the end of the nine months 'snip' some part of his anatomy off. Then begin again. I imagine this is what it would take to get him to understand what it is he has done. Engaging in conversations with the outside world about the interpretation of Bible verses is not what it takes. Sorry, but that's what I believe.
Or...my preference...we could simply not worry about somehow making this man realize he's done wrong and, instead of that, execute him publicly to help everyone else recognize it. Just MHO.

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Or...my preference...we could simply not worry about somehow making this man realize he's done wrong and, instead of that, execute him publicly to help everyone else recognize it. Just MHO.

I agree, but unfortunately he has already plea bargained and that is not possible. This is why I made the suggestion rather than the death penalty. Avoiding death must surely be for one purpose: to bring the person to repentance. Many say that the death penalty is inhumane. So if humanity is the issue then he needs the chance to repent. There's no point in sparing him death if he is going to live a life of avoiding the admission of his crimes.

Huckleberry

I agree, but unfortunately he has already plea bargained and that is not possible. This is why I made the suggestion rather than the death penalty. Avoiding death must surely be for one purpose: to bring the person to repentance. Many say that the death penalty is inhumane. So if humanity is the issue then he needs the chance to repent. There's no point in sparing him death if he is going to live a life of avoiding the admission of his crimes.
I'll think I'll almost agree with this. If we can't make the public example of him that he earned for himself with his crimes, well then we would indeed be remiss not to witness to him now. That though, I think, would be the only way for him to ever fully realize his actions - coming to Christ.

genuineoriginal

In a trailer to a documentary about Kermit Gosnell, Gosnell makes a justification of his murderous actions that are similar to recent statements by Hillary Clinton on the age that abortions can be performed.

Until I really completed my first Genesis to Revelation reading of the Bible, which I did since I was incarcerated, I really didn’t feel as comfortable as I am. I think it’s Genesis 2:7, expresses the breath of life as the beginning of life that God breathed breath—breathed life—into Adam. The Bible, to me, is very clear that life does not happen until breath.

Hillary Clinton:
There can be restrictions in the very end of the third trimester, but they have to take into account the life and health of the mother

The argument that life does not happen until breath does not match reality.

Reality is that each living cell is consuming oxygen that is transported through the blood.
So, it does not matter whether the oxygen is transferred from the mother or whether the oxygen is coming from the act of breathing, there is still life before birth.

After all, it is written, "For the life of the flesh is in the blood."

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'll think I'll almost agree with this. If we can't make the public example of him that he earned for himself with his crimes, well then we would indeed be remiss not to witness to him now. That though, I think, would be the only way for him to ever fully realize his actions - coming to Christ.

Depending on exactly what you mean by 'coming to Christ' I would tend to disagree with you. No one who is unrepentant of their sins (whether explicitly or by their attitudes) can come to Christ. If you think that someone is going to preach the Gospel to him in the hope that he would then see what a bad person he is, then you are wrong. That is demeaning to the Gospel. The New Jerusalem is pure, there are no unrepentant sinners there.

Huckleberry

Depending on exactly what you mean by 'coming to Christ' I would tend to disagree with you. No one who is unrepentant of their sins (whether explicitly or by their attitudes) can come to Christ. If you think that someone is going to preach the Gospel to him in the hope that he would then see what a bad person he is, then you are wrong. That is demeaning to the Gospel. The New Jerusalem is pure, there are no unrepentant sinners there.
Excellent point. :e4e:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
well the "very end" of the third trimester is literally birth, Clinton has now made statements that match with Gosnell justifications of abortions.

The Bible says if men hurt a woman with a child so that child dies, life for life is the punishment.