• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Key assumptions about Earth and Radiometric Dating by Scientists are wrong.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
We can discuss scientific facts here without the need for any "scientific literature".

We all know why you misdirect in this way.

Sorta like discussing Christianity without the Bible. Wonder how that would work out?
your definition of misdirection is interesting. I request you support your very specific claim and you think I am misdirecting.
and who needs all that scientific background anyway.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
You really missed the point? Thanks, enjoy your life, I have work to do, it is obvious that you cannot back up your specific claim post 142 I think. Until you can do so I suggest you think about making such specific claims. You are welcome to have the last word. I'm done. Go wash your hands.

Right Divider

Body part
You really missed the point? Thanks, enjoy your life, I have work to do, it is obvious that you cannot back up your specific claim post 142 I think. Until you can do so I suggest you think about making such specific claims. You are welcome to have the last word. I'm done. Go wash your hands.
You made a funny... :french:

You worship matter and science literature.