Leftist intolerance of constitutionalally protected religious freedom

marke

Are all atheists and leftists idiots? We could just as well tell them they cannot display their open animosity towards God and Christians as they think they can tell Christians to shut up and never speak or witness in public. Who the heck do bone-headed atheists think they are?

An atheist activist group is ordering a naval facility to remove a Bible from a POW-MIA table as its presence goes against the military's core values and hurts unity, morale, and diversity, Stars and Stripes reported.

Cleekster

The MRFF is from NOT atheist activism, it was founded by a Jew, and 95% of the people it represents are practicing Christians. from what i can tell they are primarily concerned with protecting all faiths and those who lack faith from Dominionists, Theocrats, and Christian nationalists who would bully, harass, or seek to have religious privilege over them, or weaponize their faith(or lack thereof)....personally i think the military and the gov't should be neutral on matters of faith or lack of.....let people decide for themselves on their own time how to best serve their own belief system. not allowing a Bible in a POW/MIA display is not persecution.

Lon

The MRFF is from NOT atheist activism, it was founded by a Jew, and 95% of the people it represents are practicing Christians. from what i can tell they are primarily concerned with protecting all faiths and those who lack faith from Dominionists, Theocrats, and Christian nationalists who would bully, harass, or seek to have religious privilege over them, or weaponize their faith(or lack thereof)....personally i think the military and the gov't should be neutral on matters of faith or lack of.....let people decide for themselves on their own time how to best serve their own belief system. not allowing a Bible in a POW/MIA display is not persecution.
Not when it comes to preserving history. They banned public school prayer books also. Such were always part of every library. A secular democracy is actually a demonic one. You cannot 'ban' discussion of God. These 'so-called' Christians cannot possibly be. There was no 'push' to a bible being displayed as an historical artifact. So no, I don't buy it, they are atheistic (against God) when they push such a notion. Kids can bring their bibles to school, and the Navy can display anything treasured by a POW that helped them get through. If a POW insisted the Satanic Bible helped, him, that is his story. We don't censor people nor their faith (I highly doubt any POW had that book, but maybe the BoM or Quran).

Don't censor, use differences as talking points.