Lesbian writer inadvertently admits homosexuality involves choice

musterion

Read for yourself and decide just how deeply warped her mind is.

I’m gay. And I want my kid to be gay, too.

Despite her demurrals, you can BET she will do whatever she can to steer the child toward homosexuality. She already is, subtly...

When my daughter plays house with her stuffed koala bears as the mom and dad, we gently remind her that they could be a dad and dad. Sometimes she changes her narrative. Sometimes she doesn’t. It’s her choice.
Uh-huh. She's forced to live with two lesbians and somehow she still defaults to a mom and dad koala, leading you to "gently remind" her the koalas could be queer? Yeah, it's all about her choice, innit. If she plays with them as mom/mom, do you "gently remind" her that they could be mom and dad?

All I ultimately care about is that she has the choice
You're admitting homosexuality is a choice? How refreshingly honest for a leftist, much less a homosexual one. If only TOL's leftists...nah, it's impossible.

and that whatever choice she makes is enthusiastically embraced and celebrated.
By whom?

I’m a slightly overbearing pro-gay gay mom. But I’m going to support my daughter, whatever choices she makes.
Still admitting homosexuality is a choice? Wow.

GFR7

". . . whatever choices she makes", says it all.

That is part of the bait and switch strategy of gay advocacy:

We want tolerance and to be left alone changes into the demand for acceptance, celebration, tv and movie themes, school campaigns, and court ordered same sex marriage.

LaBarbera had pointed out recently that with the court win,
there would no longer be a need for the "born that way" mantra. :think:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Tracy should be in here momentarily to tell us all how homos are born that way, and a very convoluted explanation as to why....:chuckle:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
The whole "born that way" mantra was a defense mechanism against the various religions that condemn homosexuality. By extension it said "God made me this way".

Arthur Brain

You're admitting homosexuality is a choice? How refreshingly honest for a leftist, much less a homosexual one. If only TOL's leftists...nah, it's impossible.

I'll be honest and say I didn't choose to be straight, so why would I presume that gay people make a "choice" in the matter?

GFR7

I'll be honest and say I didn't choose to be straight, so why would I presume that gay people make a "choice" in the matter?
I do believe that some gays were born that way. However, I believe that aggressive gay advocacy has encouraged a kind of "campus homosexuality" which has nothing to do with birth. I've seen it. And my suspicion and anger are aimed at these advocates, and these only.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

No, because that is the natural function of sexuality, if you would have deviated from the natural function you would have made a choice to do so.

Arthur Brain

No, because that is the natural function of sexuality, if you would have deviated from the natural function you would have made a choice to do so.

Except if you're straight you can't make a choice to be attracted to the same gender. If you could you ain't straight.

alwight

I do believe that some gays were born that way. However, I believe that aggressive gay advocacy has encouraged a kind of "campus homosexuality" which has nothing to do with birth. I've seen it. And my suspicion and anger are aimed at these advocates, and these only.
Why don't you seem to express the same sentiments at all those mindless homophobic hate groups or indeed the institutionalised homophobia, if you scratch away the surface, of many religions?

alwight

From the OP link:
"If my daughter is gay..."

Note she doesn't say "If my daughter chooses to be gay".
Don't you think that you are simply making up your own dubious spin?

GFR7

Why don't you seem to express the same sentiments at all those mindless homophobic hate groups or indeed the institutionalised homophobia, if you scratch away the surface, of many religions?
Why don't I accuse them of the same, you mean? Not sure I understand the question....

TracerBullet

". . . whatever choices she makes", says it all.

That is part of the bait and switch strategy of gay advocacy:

We want tolerance and to be left alone changes into the demand for acceptance, celebration, tv and movie themes, school campaigns, and court ordered same sex marriage.

LaBarbera had pointed out recently that with the court win,
there would no longer be a need for the "born that way" mantra. :think:

When did making statements of fact become a "mantra"

alwight

Why don't I accuse them of the same, you mean? Not sure I understand the question....
You seem to object to gay activists being, well, activists, but the religiously inspired have been actively against homosexuals since way back with your apparent tacit approval?
Only recently do gays seem to be given some legal parity perhaps due to such activists as much as anything, to which you seem to be being somewhat partial and hypocritical about?
Religious activists good, gay activists bad? Really? :sherlock: