Liar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

Liar.

I can’t remember who it was that gave me this piece of advice and I cannot recall the circumstances that led to the advice being given, but I remember the advice.

If you choose your friends you are better off choosing a thief or a crook than choosing a liar. The thief or crook will only steal your money and that can be replaced. The liar will cause you all manner of problems. If you catch the liar out and point out the fact he is lying he will be very, very angry. He will then do some lying behind your back and tell people terrible things about you. He will attempt to steal your reputation and will utter anything that comes into his evil mind that could do damage to you.
This character assassination will only work on those that know you by sight. To those that know you and have experience of your character he can do no harm. In fact his lies will backfire on him, because the picture he paints will be so bleak as to have no resemblance at all.

I wish I could remember who it was that gave this piece of wisdom.

Letsargue

Liar.

I can’t remember who it was that gave me this piece of advice and I cannot recall the circumstances that led to the advice being given, but I remember the advice.

If you choose your friends you are better off choosing a thief or a crook than choosing a liar. The thief or crook will only steal your money and that can be replaced. The liar will cause you all manner of problems. If you catch the liar out and point out the fact he is lying he will be very, very angry. He will then do some lying behind your back and tell people terrible things about you. He will attempt to steal your reputation and will utter anything that comes into his evil mind that could do damage to you.
This character assassination will only work on those that know you by sight. To those that know you and have experience of your character he can do no harm. In fact his lies will backfire on him, because the picture he paints will be so bleak as to have no resemblance at all.

I wish I could remember who it was that gave this piece of wisdom.

It wasn't Me, but that's right!!

There is "Nothing" BUT liars when it comes to religion there in your World, ( Nothing but liars )!!!

Paul, David -- 082014

Status
Not open for further replies.