LIGHT??

Letsargue

There Is No Such Thing as "LIGHT"!!

Before Your eyes, there is ONLY Darkness, Nothing Else. Light IS ONLY IN YOUR MIND, Not out of your Mind PERIOD!! The Darkness in your mind is NOT D-A-R-K-N-E-S-S but "Thought" of Darkness.

TRUTH IS Nothing but knowledge called LIGHT!! Christ is the LIGHT of knowledge in ones MIND, NO Where ELSE!!
Spirit IS NOT ANYTHING But Thought!!

Now Prove Me Wrong!!!

3/3\17
PAUL DAVID!!

???????????????
???????????????

Last edited:

Truster

When the words "Let there be light were spoken", then light became. That "Light" is all electromagnetic energy which, in and of itself, is power or might. The title of Deity being Elohim that means, Almighty.
Elohim is Light and "in Him we live and stir and be". He is the light that giveth life.

Truster

When the words "Let there be light were spoken", then light became. That "Light" is all electromagnetic energy which, in and of itself, is power or might. The title of Deity being Elohim that means, Almighty.
Elohim is Light and "in Him we live and stir and be". He is the light that giveth life.

Power or energy exists in many forms, such as heat, light, chemical energy, and electrical energy. Energy is the ability to bring about change or to do work.

Truster

Power or energy exists in many forms, such as heat, light, chemical energy, and electrical energy. Energy is the ability to bring about change or to do work.

First Law of Thermodynamics: Energy/power can be changed from one form to another, but it cannot be created or destroyed. The total amount of energy and matter in the Universe remains constant, merely changing from one form to another.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Now Prove Me Wrong!!!

OOHHHH M-Y-Y-Y!! - Who COULD Have """E-V-E-R""" Thought This Could Happen???

HHAAA HAA HHHAAAAAA!!!!!

NOW - What DID G-O-D -- S--A--Y?????????? -- Nothing That Any of You Phony What-ever You Call Yourselves Say HE SAID!!!! - Read the ""Word of GOD"" / G-O-D // ""C-H-R-I-S-T"", A-N-D TEACH T-H-A-T, and Nothing Else Added to IT!!!!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
There Is No Such Thing as "LIGHT"!!

Before Your eyes, there is ONLY Darkness, Nothing Else. Light IS ONLY IN YOUR MIND, Not out of your Mind PERIOD!! The Darkness in your mind is NOT D-A-R-K-N-E-S-S but "Thought" of Darkness.

TRUTH IS Nothing but knowledge called LIGHT!! Christ is the LIGHT of knowledge in ones MIND, NO Where ELSE!!
Spirit IS NOT ANYTHING But Thought!!

Now Prove Me Wrong!!!

3/3\17
PAUL DAVID!!

???????????????
???????????????

Yes,

'God' (Consciousness) is the 'light' of 'Awareness'. All things are revealed in the 'light' :)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist

Yes,...'God' is the 'Light' in which all life, being and consciousness abides and subsists.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
OOHHHH M-Y-Y-Y!! - Who COULD Have """E-V-E-R""" Thought This Could Happen???

HHAAA HAA HHHAAAAAA!!!!!

NOW - What DID G-O-D -- S--A--Y?????????? -- Nothing That Any of You Phony What-ever You Call Yourselves Say HE SAID!!!! - Read the ""Word of GOD"" / G-O-D // ""C-H-R-I-S-T"", A-N-D TEACH T-H-A-T, and Nothing Else Added to IT!!!!

LA may share truths or insights that have some validity, in some context or another. Do note that a religious book or 'bible' may or may not really be the 'word of God', much less be a perfect, infallible or FINAL revelation of 'God'. Hence we recognize the principle of 'progressive revelation' ;)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Why do you think I need the likes of you to confirm that for me? All you did, in fact, is repeat what I said.

Its called 'creative dialogue' and expounding further. Enjoy and add further if the Spirit leads. No need for ego involved. Expand into the infinite, for infinite Light God IS :)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
God is Light, so let us shine.....

God is Light, so let us shine.....

You will soon be on Truster's Ignore List

I just called him out on his religious ego, and had to remind his 'highness' that freelight is all about 'creative dialogue' and 'expounding further' on any given subject, instead of just assuming one has all the 'spiritual thoughts' there is to think about any particular subject. Again, back to the 'height' of arrogance of some who assume religious superiority over others which then boders on 'psychotic'.

In John's Christology.....Deity is LIGHT, and Jesus as the 'Christ' came to reveal, express and personify that original Light, hence as Jesus became so immersed in God his Father (the omnipresent, all transcending One), to behold the Father was surely to behold his Son (Sun) ;) - the allusion of 'light' to 'consciousness' also holds in John's more gnostic teachings which focus on God and Christ as light, love, truth, spirit. I resonate more in the mystical Christianity sectors with John's school, which in some ways is further carried on by the spirit-teacher White Eagle. ( a 'spiritualist' interpretation of Jesus and 'Christ') -. We cannot help but behold the 'Son' also as the 'Sun' within a natural and astrological context, since the sun in the natural world is that radiant source of light and life, - so the analogy also holds in the spiritual realm,...'Christ' is the spiritual Sun :)

This also has little bearing on my recent studies in some secular atheist scholars requestioning the existence of a 'historical Jesus' and the mythical aspects of the 'Jesus-story', other than in seeing a different framework affecting certain nauances of 'interpretation'. The 'Jesus story' would still communicate certain natural and spiritual truths to his devotees, and in the end that is all that is really meaningful, - what is related is what is key, and these ideas, images and concepts will serve the religionist or common man or be inconsequential depending on 'understanding' or 'application'.

Namaste :)