LOST And FOUND!!

Letsargue

LOST And FOUND!!

I AM Going Show TO ALL You BLIND Phony Non-Spiritual Minded People - Who And WHAT God I-S; But NONE of You "Non-Spiritual Minded - BODIES" Can or "WILL" See and Understand Anything I AM Saying ""S-P-I-R-I-T-U-A-L-L-Y""; -- the Same With And About CHRIST!!

Who is L-O-S-T?? - And Who Is --- (( """F-O-U-N-D""" )), and "Found" By WHO??

The "LOST" Cannot "FIND" Anything that is Spiritual / Christ // GOD!! -- And ""I-F"" You ARE "FOUND"; You are FOUND BY WHO?? --- ( BY The LOST; - OR the SAVED????? ). Who Saved the SAVED and HOW?? --- The LOST Can ONLY BE SAVED // FOUND - ( "I-F" The LOST Are "FOUND" L-O-S-T!!! - Then The Lost Can Only Be Saved By --- ((( "C-H-R-I-S-T" ))) ( Only IF Christ FINDS T--H--E LOST ). - Found AND Saved; - NOT BY Y-O-U Or Any Christian O-R Non-christian!!!

Are the Found Saved WHEN they are Found, or Before they are FOUND or After They are Found?? ----- OOOHHHH - MAAANNNN!!! -- The WORD Of GOD has a LOT Of Stuff To Understand; BUT No Body Gives Their Own ""C-U-R-S-E""!!!!! - They just Make Up Their OWN Garbage that has Nothing to DO With GOD /// Christ!!! -- ((( You Say "N-N-O-O-O"????? )))????? -- ((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))?????!!!!!!!!!

Can The LOST Find Themselves And Or Some Other Lost???? -- ( S-T-I-L-L -- The Lost AND Found Both Exist IN Their OWN TIME; Not Yours!!

HOW CAN Anyone Be ""F-O-U-N-D"", I-F They Are """L-O-S-T"""???? - Are YOU FOUND?? - And BY W-H-O?? -- OR Do Any of YOU C-A-R-E???!!!! ----- (( K-N-O-P-E!! ))!!! - None of You G-I-V-E "Y-O-U-R" OWN -- C-U-R-S-E / LOST To Be "SAVES /// FOUND"!!!!!! You Just Make IT Up YOURSELVES - FOR Y-o-u-r-s-e-l-v-e-s!!

N--O--W!!!!! -- How Many of You Smart A-S The CHRISTS that is "IN YOU" Understood ME?? ----- O-R IS It Your Own FALSE CHRISTS that Are IN YOU????
(( Matthew 24:24 KJV )) --//--
(( Mark 13:21-23 KJV )) -- 21- "And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; (( Believe Him Not )):
22- For false CHRISTS and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, (( if it were Possible, even the ELECT!! )).
23- But take ye heed: BEHOLD, I Have FORETOLD You A-L-L THINGS". ------//////------------- Today's Lost are BLINDER That SATAN!!!!! ----- ((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 080916

Last edited: