Lunar eclipse Oct 8, 2014

glorydaz

I remember standing at night on the east shore of Sicily looking toward Greece on the Ionian Sea.
It wasn't a lunar eclipse, but the moon began to peep in the center of the horizon. It was red and I watched it rise slowly, as it made a red path on the sea from the red moon to right where I stood. It was an awesome experience. There is a pizza place there in Acitrezza called Pizzeria la Luna Rosa.

"It wasn't a lunar eclipse", but it was Sicily....what more do you want? :doh:

I got up this morning but it was completely overcast here.

Yeah, just at day break, I looked out my window to see the pasture locked in with mist. Needless to say, I missed it. Mist...missed....get it? ;)

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
"It wasn't a lunar eclipse", but it was Sicily....what more do you want? :doh:

Yeah, just at day break, I looked out my window to see the pasture locked in with mist. Needless to say, I missed it. Mist...missed....get it? ;)

Very true, Sicily is entwined with my heart. I still dream about being there, a very high point in my life. I was there two years. When people speak about home, well.....I've got two earthly ones. (I do not minimize my heavenly home, however.)

:rotfl: Yeah, I get it!

glorydaz

Very true, Sicily is entwined with my heart. I still dream about being there, a very high point in my life. I was there two years. When people speak about home, well.....I've got two earthly ones. (I do not minimize my heavenly home, however.)

:rotfl: Yeah, I get it!

Sicily, Sicily, Sicily......the best I can do is Virginia. :plain: