ECT MAD has no clue what "dispensation " means in scripture ! NONE

dodge

Another Hyper-Diaper HERESY! (Issue 73 page 11)

Eph 3v2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: Here the hyper-diapers pull off one of the most monstrous ‘PRIVATE interpretations’ (2 Pet 1v20) that ever confounded Scripture. They define ‘the dispensation of the grace of God’ as a period of time! A ‘dispensation’ is never a period of time anywhere in the Bible (1 Cor 9v17, Eph 1v10, Col 1v25) Look at that last reference by the SAME AUTHOR – ‘the dispensation of God’. Is anyone stupid enough to think that there is a period of time called ‘God?’ The word ‘dispensation’, as used in the Scriptures, means the act of DISPENSING something! ‘The dispensation of the grace of God’ is ‘the grace’ that was dispensed to Paul to be given to his converts. If you made this ‘dispensation’ a period of time, you couldn’t begin the Body of Christ with Paul anyway, since ‘grace and truth came by Jesus Christ’ (John 1v17) NOT Paul! The hyper-diapers are just babies when it comes to the DEPTH of the Scriptures (Heb 5v12-14)

https://www.timefortruth.co.uk/errors-of-hyperdispensationalism/

Reactions: Lon

Danoh

dodge, I asked you to consider reading Stam's own words.

I even pointed you to the book by him on Google in the following brackets [ pdf Things That Differ c.r.stam ].

Obviously, you prefer the misrepresentations of your obvious negligence and that of the poorly researched incompetents you have been quoting, over actually giving one a fair hearing by their own words.

As usual, you prove yourself wrong by your own and or the words of those whom you turn to for answers due to the obvious - that you clearly do not know how to properly study these things out, nor do you care to admit your cluelessness.

VERY disappointing bro...

The following is from the very book by Stam, which you have obviously chosen both to ignore and to misrepresent, in your wilfull ignorance.

Many people have been frightened away from dispensationalism by length of the word itself, especially since some who seek to rightly divide the Word have been called Ultradispensationatists!

The root of this long word, however, has a very simple meaning, for the word dispense means simply to. deal out.

The word dispensation, then, means the act of dispensing or dealing out, or, that which is dispensed or dealt out.

There are medical dispensaries, for example, where medicines are dispensed to the poor.

Sometimes these dispensations are conducted on a particular day of each week.

Now such a dispensation of medicine may take a full twelve hours each week, but it does not follow from this that a dispensation is a period of twelve hours!

Yet there are some who, when they think of dispensations, can think of nothing but periods of time! Indeed, one of the greatest Bible teachers of the past generation defined a
dispensation as follows:

"A dispensation is a period of time during which man is tested in respect of obedience to some specific revelation of the will of God."

This is incorrect, for a dispensation is not a period of time but the act of
dealing out or that which is dealt out. The Bible teacher above referred to doubtless meant that a dispensation covers a period of time.

- p. 17, Things That Differ, by C.R. Stam, 10th Printing, 1985.

Nevertheless, yours in the Lord, dodge

Rom. 5:8
Prov. 27:17

dodge

dodge, I asked you to consider reading Stam's own words.

I even pointed you to the book by him on Google in the following brackets [ pdf Things That Differ c.r.stam ].

Obviously, you prefer the misrepresentations of your obvious negligence and that of the poorly researched incompetents you have been quoting, over actually giving one a fair hearing by their own words.

As usual, you prove yourself wrong by your own and or the words of those whom you turn to for answers due to the obvious - that you clearly do not know how to properly study these things out, nor do you care to admit your cluelessness.

VERY disappointing bro...

The following is from the very book by Stam, which you have obviously chosen both to ignore and to misrepresent, in your wilfull ignorance.

Nevertheless, yours in the Lord, dodge

Danoh, I don't read watch tower for a reason just like I do not study men who I know are not scriptural on their findings that they cannot support from scripture.

Do I need to read books on the occult to know they are wrong ? Nope.

Danoh

Danoh, I don't read watch tower for a reason just like I do not study men who I know are not scriptural on their findings that they cannot support from scripture.

Do I need to read books on the occult to know they are wrong ? Nope.

Fact is, your post misrepresented what he wrote.

That is as bad as if your claims about not relying on a WatchTower, or whatever, were not the case.

That is all you showed: that you have no qualms when it comes to misrepresenting another's words.

dodge

Fact is, your post misrepresented what he wrote.

That is as bad as if your claims about not relying on a WatchTower, or whatever, were not the case.

That is all you showed: that you have no qualms when it comes to misrepresenting another's words.

I don't need Stam I have a bible that proves MAD is a lie.

Danoh

I don't need Stam I have a bible that proves MAD is a lie.

And yet you refer others to "the rebuttal of..."

But Stam is not the point - the point is that you misrepresented what another brother said.

"Luckily, I took notes..."

Last edited:

dodge

And yet you refer others to "the rebuttal of..."

But Stam is not the point - the point is that you misrepresented what another brother said.

"Luckily, I took notes..."

I refer to their "errors" that others believe is true in the hopes they turn to God for the answers and and throw of the yoke of lies and deceptions.

dodge

Dodgeism- 47% in error
MADism- 46.9% in error

STP, the only thing that I will a "test of faith " is how one or a group views and trust or distrust Jesus. From most I have seen that MAD believes dishonors Jesus !

Jesus said to teach and baptize the nations. MAD says water baptism is not necessary though Jesus, Paul and all that were saved in the MT got saved.

Jesus , Paul, and all the Apostles taught repentance . MAD says repentance is not for the B.O.C. again saying NO to JEsus.

Jesus , lived, preached, and taught His own Gospel which He dies to secure for US. MAD says NO Jesus taught a different Godpel than Paul, which is a lie caused by spiritual blindness.

MAD says Paul was the first in the B.O.C> while Paul himself said others were in Christ before him. MAD creates out of NOTHING "3" churches when scripture says there is "ONE BODY ".

and on and on and on the lies and deceptions from MAD are exposed and scripture twisted and perverted to stay in lies.

DAN P

Another Hyper-Diaper HERESY! (Issue 73 page 11)

Eph 3v2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: Here the hyper-diapers pull off one of the most monstrous ‘PRIVATE interpretations’ (2 Pet 1v20) that ever confounded Scripture. They define ‘the dispensation of the grace of God’ as a period of time! A ‘dispensation’ is never a period of time anywhere in the Bible (1 Cor 9v17, Eph 1v10, Col 1v25) Look at that last reference by the SAME AUTHOR – ‘the dispensation of God’. Is anyone stupid enough to think that there is a period of time called ‘God?’ The word ‘dispensation’, as used in the Scriptures, means the act of DISPENSING something! ‘The dispensation of the grace of God’ is ‘the grace’ that was dispensed to Paul to be given to his converts. If you made this ‘dispensation’ a period of time, you couldn’t begin the Body of Christ with Paul anyway, since ‘grace and truth came by Jesus Christ’ (John 1v17) NOT Paul! The hyper-diapers are just babies when it comes to the DEPTH of the Scriptures (Heb 5v12-14)

https://www.timefortruth.co.uk/errors-of-hyperdispensationalism/

Hi and you did not describe what DISPENSATION means ??

You have to have the message of dispensationalist and THEN can be dispensed !!

Get a GRIP , PLEASE !!

dan p