ECT MAD has no clue what "dispensation " means in scripture ! NONE

dodge

That's pretty lame since I don't know if all those who are MAD see that the same way. We all don't agree on every detail, but, unfortunately, because of people like you, who are afraid to even hear what is being said, we don't get a chance to hear the arguments on it.

But, you are too afraid to even discuss it. You would preach that whole entire churches are in Christ in the same way those in the body are in Him individually, and that's even worse.

The way to tell is to look and see if the same Gospel was being preached when you claim those churches were in Christ. Remember, they were still preaching repent and be baptized, and that most certainly is NOT how one is baptized by the Spirit into the body of Christ when they are begotten by the Gospel of Grace.

You have to be joking right ?

Try reading the following verse without your MAD glasses on if you can .

Gal 1:23
But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

It is obvious that Paul persecuted the early Jewish Christian church. NOW enter Jesus in Paul's life on the Damascus road and says "Saul why do you persecute me, and Saul replies who are you Lord, and Jesus says I am Jesus who you are persecuting".

I have been told by one in MAD that Paul was knowingly persecuting the Jewish Christians !

If Jesus told Saul he was persecuting Him, how can anyone believe the ones being persecuted were not in the B.O.C. ?

musterion

When Paul went to a synagogue, he preached Christ as Israel's prophesied Messiah. THAT is the faith he now preached, which he [Saul] once tried to destroy.

But Christ preached as Messiah, FORETOLD from way back, is not and CANNOT be Christ preached according to the revelation of a SECRET.

If you would have just asked someone to explain these things you don't understand, the MADs who are far wiser than I (which is all of them) would have been happy to help you.

Instead you kicked the door open with guns blazing and now here you are with a warning that you probably will not heed.

I for one do not feel the slightest bit sorry for what is almost certain to happen. You will have stubbornly brought it upon yourself.

dodge

When Paul went to a synagogue, he preached Christ as Israel's prophesied Messiah. THAT is the faith he now preached, which he [Saul] once tried to destroy.

But Christ preached as Messiah, FORETOLD from way back, is not and CANNOT be Christ preached according to the revelation of a SECRET.

If you would have just asked someone to explain these things you don't understand, the MADs who are far wiser than I (which is all of them) would have been happy to help you.

Instead you kicked the door open with guns blazing and now here you are with a warning that you probably will not heed.

I for one do not feel the slightest bit sorry for what is almost certain to happen. You will have stubbornly brought it upon yourself.

I did not ask for nor do I want your sympathy.

I opened the door as you call it with scripture, which obviously the MAD deceptions that many UN-suspecting sincere folks have fallen for IGNORE or twist.

You are pretty much correct I give pretty much what I receive, and I doubt seriously that will change.

There you go with your "2" Christ's again this Christ for this and that Christ for that the only problem with that approach is it is not biblical it is man made also known as MAD.

musterion

I did not ask for nor do I want your sympathy.

Good.

I opened the door as you call it with

Lies. You started with lies based on ignorance.

Then when MADs answered you, you couldn't cut it, got nasty and pulled out the hypocrite Ironside.

Oops, that wasn't the ace you thought it would be. Once that was dealt with you went even lower, to the point that you're now on fire control radar.

ALL OF THIS could have been avoided if you would simply have agreed to disagree with MAD. Instead you resorted to slander and keep on resorting to lies even after you have been corrected. Your continued tone indicates that you are not long for the TOL world.

Because you are just a troll.

dodge

Good.

Lies. You started with lies based on ignorance.

Then when MADs answered you, you couldn't cut it, got nasty and pulled out the hypocrite Ironside.

Oops, that wasn't the ace you thought it would be. Once that was dealt with you went even lower, to the point that you're now on fire control radar.

ALL OF THIS could have been avoided if you would simply have agreed to disagree with MAD. Instead you resorted to slander and keep on resorting to lies even after you have been corrected. Your continued tone indicates that you are not long for the TOL world.

Because you are just a troll.

MAD as exposed by scripture on its very foundation is error and deception.

Paul said others were in Christ before him. So then MAD eviscerates the meaning of Christ and makes 2 different Jesus' for 2 different times.

Galatians says Paul preached the same faith he once sought to destroy. What does MAD do they change the whole event to force that fact into MAD.

Acts 2 and $ says over 8000 were added to the church . What does MAD do but create more churches to keep those early Christians out of the B.O.C.

Dispensation of grace was granted to Paul NOT a new gospel. Grace is not a time period it was a dispensing of grace to Paul period.

My experience with MAD is what they have exposed is they follow Bullinger and Stan NOT Jesus.

The TOL world you mean the world of lies and deception as perpetuated by those in MAD ?

Now run along and report my post.

musterion

MAD as exposed by scripture on its very foundation is error and deception.

Paul said others were in Christ before him. So then MAD eviscerates the meaning of Christ and makes 2 different Jesus' for 2 different times.

Galatians says Paul preached the same faith he once sought to destroy. What does MAD do they change the whole event to force that fact into MAD.

Acts 2 and $ says over 8000 were added to the church . What does MAD do but create more churches to keep those early Christians out of the B.O.C.

Dispensation of grace was granted to Paul NOT a new gospel. Grace is not a time period it was a dispensing of grace to Paul period.

My experience with MAD is what they have exposed is they follow Bullinger and Stan NOT Jesus.

The TOL world you mean the world of lies and deception as perpetuated by those in MAD ?

Now run along and report my post.

Note how his basic argument style is EXACTLY like the Meshak's.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Note how his basic argument style is EXACTLY like the Meshak's.
In Dodgeism there is only one gospel and there is only one church.
If he ever gets around to reading the Bible, he will be confused when John writes to seven churches.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If he ever gets around to reading the Bible, he will be confused when John writes to seven churches.

Dodge isn't the confused one. It's you Darby Followers who are confused.

When did John write to those 7 churches?

Danoh

I was thinking Wojohowiecz.

Yeah, my own first pick had been that one and the character: Stanley Kowalski; from the late Tennessee Williams' masterpiece "A Street Named Desire."

But yeah, all sorts of names will come to mind "Stanley Livingston, I presume?" lol

Hah - how about Henry Stanley of the Los Angeles Dodgers :D

Danoh

Dodge isn't the confused one. It's you Darby Followers who are confused.

When did John write to those 7 churches?

I just love, just love, just love, how much John Nelson Darby had gotten so right.

And when I think of how many things in all walks of life I have ended up looking into one thing or another on - all just because someone had mentioned some person associated with it; even if mentioned in the negative by one fool or another...

Tel, my boy - thanks a million for your ever keeping Darby's name out there - even some MADs on here first heard of him through your effort.

You can die and go where ever it is you are supposed to now; you have rendered Dispensationalism a great service.

But until that hour, please - in fact, pretty please with sugar on top, with a fresh bowl of strawberries on the side - please o please, be sure to mention John Nelson Darby.

Just one more time...

O pretty please...

:rotfl:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I just love, just love, just love, how much John Nelson Darby had gotten so right.

And when I think of how many things in all walks of life I have ended up looking into one thing or another on - all just because someone had mentioned some person associated with it; even if mentioned in the negative by one fool or another...

Tel, my boy - thanks a million for your ever keeping Darby's name out there - even some MADs on here first heard of him through your effort.

You can die and go where ever it is you are supposed to now; you have rendered Dispensationalism a great service.

But until that hour, please - in fact, pretty please with sugar on top, a fresh bowl of strawberries - please o please, be sure to mention John Nelson Darby.

Just one more time...

O pretty please...

:rotfl:

It hasn't worked Danoh.

The vast majority of Darby Followers on TOL claim Darby had nothing to do with their Dispensationalism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danoh

It hasn't worked Danoh.

The vast majority of Darby Followers on TOL claim Darby had nothing to do with their Dispensationalism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who? Could you please repeat that name once more...pretty please :chuckle:

Danoh

I don't listen to reverse psychology.

Oops, this was meant for "sayings and catch phrases"...or was it?

lol

And nope. Not reverse psychology. I meant what I was ribbing him about. The more astute individual will tend to find a positive even in an intended negative.

Unless the following passage was an attempt at reverse psychology.

I hold it is not...

Philippians 1:18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.