Madison Cawthorn - Of Course He's Retarded, But Mentally Ill?

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Retarded? Really? I'm pretty sure that's an offensive slur to our Intellectually and Socially Disabled individuals! 😧
See Greatest poser ever's thread,

The use of words like "retard" and "moron" on TOL, where he writes:

There are several members of this forum who regularly use words like the above to insult and denigrate other people on this forum with whom they disagree. I think it should be stopped and here's why: Those words denigrate people with mental disabilities. Imagine someone who has a mentally disabled child or other relative coming to this forum and seeing these people use their relative's mental disability as a form of insult. This stigmatizes that disability. People who care for the mentally disabled have enough of a burden to carry without having to deal with the stigma that is caused by grossly immature people who use mental disability as a form of insult.

(Note that one of "those words" User Name says "denigrate people with mental disabilities" is "moron".)
Here's why you're a moron to the second power

Do you enjoy being a moron?

You're a lying moron, and I don't say that lightly or jokingly.

You just admitted to what I have known for months, which is that you are a moron.

The same also applies to deaths, you utter and complete moron

Are you saying Bob Enyart died of the flu? Moron.

My point is that you aren't, moron.

My comment is that you are a complete moron

How's that litigation been going, moron?

marke

Outgoing Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC) has illegally spent campaign funds and now cannot afford to repay supporters:

He has been judged and found guilty by the leftists and others, while real crooks are not even charged by leftists.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
What do you mean by that, you vicious hypocrite?

I was frequently targeted with the "retard" label by @ok doser primarily for a long time, and protested the use of the word with that thread. It got nowhere. So I decided to turn the tables and up the ante. It worked so well that the mods (Sherman) started dealing out infractions to forum users who tossed such insults at each other. Mission accomplished!

7djengo7

I was frequently targeted with the "retard" label by @ok doser primarily for a long time, and protested the use of the word with that thread. It got nowhere. So I decided to turn the tables and up the ante. It worked so well that the mods (Sherman) started dealing out infractions to forum users who tossed such insults at each other. Mission accomplished!

What "mission" did you accomplish, other than simply to further show yourself to be a vicious hypocrite and live up to your title of Greatest poser ever?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
What "mission" did you accomplish, other than simply to further show yourself to be a vicious hypocrite and live up to your title of Greatest poser ever?

It's called "fighting fire with fire." The mission I accomplished was getting the mods to deal out infractions to forum members who used the term in reference to each other. Done!

7djengo7

It's called "fighting fire with fire." The mission I accomplished was getting the mods to deal out infractions to forum members who used the term in reference to each other. Done!
Did members tell you that your tattling on them had resulted in them receiving infractions? Or, instead, are you just wishfully imagining that they received them? How many infractions have you received for your use of the word, "moron," in reference to other members, hypocrite?

7djengo7

Could you please detail for us the process of just how it "worked"? After a member posted one of the words that hurt your heart, what were the next steps in this "working so well" of which you speak, which led up to you getting the results you say you got?