ECT Madist explain please how the 7 I AM's OF Jesus in John does not apply to the BOC

SaulToPaul 2

"I am the Light of the world"!

Isaiah 60 King James Version (KJV)

60 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.

2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

4 Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.

5 Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.

6 The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the Lord.

7 All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.

8 Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?

9 Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the Lord thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.

10 And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.

11 Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.

12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.

13 The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.

14 The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee; The city of the Lord, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

15 Whereas thou has been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.

16 Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

17 For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness.

18 Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.

19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.

20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the Lord shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

21 Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.

22 A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the Lord will hasten it in his time.

DAN P

Madist, please explain to me how you believe the 7 I Am's Jesus taught in the Gospel of John do not apply to the BOC and only apply to the lost sheep of Israel.

1.....And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst” (John 6:35).

IS there another bread (food for our soul) that we need other than Jesus ?

2......“I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life” (John 8:12).

Do you know of another light other than Jesus ?

3.....“I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture” (John 10:9).

Do you know another way to be saved other than Jesus ?

4..... “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep” (John 10:11)

Is Paul NOT Jesus the shepherd of the Madist ?
Did Jesus only give His life for the lost sheep of Israel ?

5.....“I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live” (John 11:25).

Is there another way to eternal life with God other than Jesus ?

6.....Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6).

Is there another way for ANYONE to go to the Father other than Jesus ?
IS there another truth other than Jesus for salvation ?
IS there another way to attain eternal life other than Jesus ?

7.....“I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser” (John 15:1).

IS there another vine and vine dresser other than God that Madist proclaim ?

Madist, can you truly say these teachings of Jesus are only for Israel and not the BOC ?

Hi and since there is ONLY one man , PAUL that was said by the Holy Spirit that Paul is also " I AM " he had the authority to be called the APOSTLES to the Gentiles !!

Jesus was called the I AM also in Moses time BUT jESUS NEVER ADDRESSED anyh one in the Gospels as being in Christ and as 2 Peter 3:15 and 16 calls believers in Jesus ministry , Un-learned and TWIST the scriptures to there own DESTRUCTION and Paul in Gal 1:8 calls all Pentecostal believers ACCURSED and Gal 5:4 are FALLEN FROM GRACE !!

The B O C is not mention till Paul's writing and you are ACCURSED !!

dan p

dodge

Hi and since there is ONLY one man , PAUL that was said by the Holy Spirit that Paul is also " I AM " he had the authority to be called the APOSTLES to the Gentiles !!

Jesus was called the I AM also in Moses time BUT jESUS NEVER ADDRESSED anyh one in the Gospels as being in Christ and as 2 Peter 3:15 and 16 calls believers in Jesus ministry , Un-learned and TWIST the scriptures to there own DESTRUCTION and Paul in Gal 1:8 calls all Pentecostal believers ACCURSED and Gal 5:4 are FALLEN FROM GRACE !!

dan p

You really have no clue an are clueless about scripture.

You might want to read and learn the scripture before you confuse others as much as you yourself are.

Paul is not I AM, which is reserved for God and only God.

e.g. Moses at the burning bush God calls Himself I AM

e.g. Jesus said before Abraham was I AM.

YOU just committed blasphemy by calling Paul God, and that is the end result of MADISM.

You can deny the teachings of Jesus by saying they are not for the BOC , but no Christian will follow you or any Madist into that lie.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
MAD is a LIE !

The 7 I AM's of Jesus PROVE that His teachings ( some of them ) were and are for the BOC, and I am praying God will lead you guys/gals to HIS truth.

Don't you find it ironic (I believe it is actually demonic) that Madist have removed Jesus from HIS own gospel ?

MAD disputes itself because it is a lie and deception.

Jesus "Earthly Ministry" was to the Lost sheep of the House of Israel, alone.

SaulToPaul 2

Jesus "Earthly Ministry" was to the Lost sheep of the House of Israel, alone.

There is a disconnect somewhere in dodge's thinking.
All or nothing. Either everything Jesus said is about us, or it isn't.

The facts are:

He wasn't sent to us
But many truths he shared are true no matter what dispensation

I don't see how this can be so difficult to process.

Danoh

The facts are:

He wasn't sent to us

Given how certain knuckheads are ever promoting "that's not for us" as if NONE of it is, well...that's the result of such stupidity.

dodge

dan p

The facts are:

He wasn't sent to us

The facts are that the 7 verses from the Gospel of John are for and to the Body of Christ.

1.....And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst” (John 6:35).

2......“I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life” (John 8:12).

3.....“I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture” (John 10:9).

4..... “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep” (John 10:11)

5.....“I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live” (John 11:25).

6.....Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6).

Madist, can you truly say these teachings of Jesus are only for Israel and not the BOC ?

The Gospel is the Gospel of Christ Jesus NOT of Paul.

dodge

dodge...you have proven yourself to be just one more incompetent - who believes a thing is so just because he believes it is.

I quote scripture YOU give your opinion. I will stay with scripture.

The facts are that the 7 verses from the Gospel of John are for and to the Body of Christ.

MAD= many are deceived.

DAN P

I quote scripture YOU give your opinion. I will stay with scripture.

MAD= many are deceived.

Hi and read Rom 2:16 Paul says it is " MY GOSPEL " !!

And in verse 16 , the Holy Spirit says " SHALL JUDGE " is in the Future tense !!

The Holy Spirit had Paul write it correct and that JUDGEMENT with acour duing the BEMA SEAT . 1 Cor 3:10-15 !!

Pentecostal will be rewarded with ZERO !!

As they are not building on the right FOUNDATION !!

Dan p

Last edited:

dodge

Hi and read Rom 2:16 Paul says it is " MY GOSPEL " !!

And in verse 16 , the Holy Spirit says " SHALL JUDGE " is in the Future tense !!

The Holy Spirit had Paul write it correct and that JUDGEMENT with acour duing the BEMA SEAT . 1 Cor 3:10-15 !!

Pentecostal will be rewarded with ZERO !!

As they are not building on the right FONDATION !!

Dan p

Dan P seriously it is NOT Paul's Gospel it is the Gospel of Christ Jesus. Get into a good bible preaching and believing church . You are being corrupted with lies and deceptions.

Why do you keep talking about Pentecostals. I am not a Pentecostal and have never been.
The foundation is Jesus NOT Paul. Paul said follow him as he followed Jesus.

Jesus said the words He spoke would judge those that reject God and Paul was just repeating what Jesus said.

DAN P

Dan P seriously it is NOT Paul's Gospel it is the Gospel of Christ Jesus. Get into a good bible preaching and believing church . You are being corrupted with lies and deceptions.

Why do you keep talking about Pentecostals. I am not a Pentecostal and have never been.
The foundation is Jesus NOT Paul. Paul said follow him as he followed Jesus.

Jesus said the words He spoke would judge those that reject God and Paul was just repeating what Jesus said.

Hi and I forgot you are a BAPTIST and I use to be a S BAPTIST and still CALLOW !!\\
The Greek MY / MOU is in the Greek text and you are still UN-LEARNED and IMMATURE concerning the WORD !!

And the veb SHALL JUDGE is still in the FUTURE TENSE , so when does it happen in the FUTURE ??

dan p

dodge

Hi and I forgot you are a BAPTIST and I use to be a S BAPTIST and still CALLOW !!\\
The Greek MY / MOU is in the Greek text and you are still UN-LEARNED and IMMATURE concerning the WORD !!

And the veb SHALL JUDGE is still in the FUTURE TENSE , so when does it happen in the FUTURE ??

dan p

Sorry to hear that you was callow when you was a baptist. Sadly , you have moved from callow to obtuse.

I know enough not throw Jesus out and turn the Apostle Paul into an IDOL.

DAN P

Sorry to hear that you was callow when you was a baptist. Sadly , you have moved from callow to obtuse.

I know enough not throw Jesus out and turn the Apostle Paul into an IDOL.

Hi and what is your IDOL , the Earthly Jesus and when it says in 2 Cor 5:16 that we do NOT KNOW Jesus after the flesh !!

I am no longer CALLOW and a BLOVAITER as you continue to be and it show as to your knowledge !!

dan p

dodge

DAN P;4833911]Hi and what is your IDOL , the Earthly Jesus and when it says in 2 Cor 5:16 that we do NOT KNOW Jesus after the flesh !!

The verse you quoted you got so out of context and the meaning of the verse it is amazing.

That verse refers to that which is flesh is flesh and that which is spirit , and we worship God in SPIRIT and in truth it was NOT referring to Jesus' flesh . You really are that deceived and confused, sadly.

It means we do NOT worship Jesus in OUR flesh but in the spirit.

I am no longer CALLOW and a BLOVAITER as you continue to be and it show as to your knowledge !!

dan p

Callow would be an improvement for you !

Jesus is seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven , and soon coming back for those that are His.

FYI, Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to guide and teach those that are His. He did not send the lies and deceptions of MAD.