ECT Madist explain please how the 7 I AM's OF Jesus in John does not apply to the BOC

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Madist, please explain to me how you believe the 7 I Am's Jesus taught in the Gospel of John do not apply to the BOC and only apply to the lost sheep of Israel.

1.....And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst” (John 6:35).

IS there another bread (food for our soul) that we need other than Jesus ?

2......“I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life” (John 8:12).

Do you know of another light other than Jesus ?

3.....“I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture” (John 10:9).

Do you know another way to be saved other than Jesus ?

4..... “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep” (John 10:11)

Is Paul NOT Jesus the shepherd of the Madist ?
Did Jesus only give His life for the lost sheep of Israel ?

5.....“I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live” (John 11:25).

Is there another way to eternal life with God other than Jesus ?

6.....Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6).

Is there another way for ANYONE to go to the Father other than Jesus ?
IS there another truth other than Jesus for salvation ?
IS there another way to attain eternal life other than Jesus ?

7.....“I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser” (John 15:1).

IS there another vine and vine dresser other than God that Madist proclaim ?

Madist, can you truly say these teachings of Jesus are only for Israel and not the BOC ?

Who said they don't apply? Who said that everything Jesus said as recorded in the gospels, Acts and Revelation was only for Israel and therefore not applicable to anyone else, ever?

No one. That's who. It's just another one of your false claims, you lying scum.

MAD is a LIE !

The 7 I AM's of Jesus PROVE that His teachings ( some of them ) were and are for the BOC, and I am praying God will lead you guys/gals to HIS truth.

Don't you find it ironic (I believe it is actually demonic) that Madist have removed Jesus from HIS own gospel ?

MAD disputes itself because it is a lie and deception.
Just because some is applicable doesn't mean it all is. That's what you seem to fail to understand

dodge

Lighthouse;4834089]Who said they don't apply? Who said that everything Jesus said as recorded in the gospels, Acts and Revelation was only for Israel and therefore not applicable to anyone else, ever?

No one. That's who. It's just another one of your false claims, you lying scum.

STP, told me the 4 Gospels are for the lost sheep of Israel and not the BOC. Now lets see if you are man enough to apologize when you are wrong ?

dodge

The word of truth, the gospel of your salvation is not preached in Matthew, Mark, Luke or John! You must 2 Timothy 2:15!

Heir , you figure that is the ONLY verse in scripture ?

The 7 I AM'S In the Gospel of John pretty much summed up who Jesus is and what He did for us.

Do you believe there are doors ( other ways into heaven),or as Jesus taught that HE is the only door ( way into heaven) ?

DO you believe as Jesus said in John 14:6 that He is the way the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father but by Him ONLY applies to the lost sheep of Israel or does that also apply to the BOC also ?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
STP, told me the 4 Gospels are for the lost sheep of Israel and not the BOC. NOw lets see if you are man enough to apologize when you are wrong ?
They're not; not in general. But John 1:1, for instance, is truth that never changes. So it's applicable to all people.

And STP already told you that, so I'm not apologizing, because I wasn't wrong.

But if you want to know if I can admit when I'm wrong I did so the other day in one of these threads when talking to one of your friends.

dodge

They're not; not in general. But John 1:1, for instance, is truth that never changes. So it's applicable to all people.

And STP already told you that, so I'm not apologizing, because I wasn't wrong.

But if you want to know if I can admit when I'm wrong I did so the other day in one of these threads when talking to one of your friends.

Your not apologizing because YOU are not man enough to apologize when you are wrong.

Good night.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Legal Fiction- an assertion accepted as true, though probably fictitious, to achieve a particular goal

It is something MADism is very guilty of, with the goal of 'easy believism' and a 'rapture'.

There's been an ongoing issue since after the Late Ages- from about 1700's on- in which Christianity has been barraged with myriads of sects all coming to conclusions of the scriptures which either benefit them or beset everyone else.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Heir , you figure that is the ONLY verse in scripture ?

The 7 I AM'S In the Gospel of John pretty much summed up who Jesus is and what He did for us.
The why of the cross (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) was a mystery (Romans 16:25-26 KJV) and Paul tells us why (1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV). The fact that it would reach the likes of people like you and me was too a mystery (Ephesians 2:11-13 KJV, Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV)! John didn't even know that gospel Paul preached until Paul went up by revelation and communicated it (Galatians 2:1-9 KJV)!

You better open another thread!

SaulToPaul 2

Legal Fiction- an assertion accepted as true, though probably fictitious, to achieve a particular goal

It is something MADism is very guilty of, with the goal of 'easy believism' and a 'rapture'.

There's been an ongoing issue since after the Late Ages- from about 1700's on- in which Christianity has been barraged with myriads of sects all coming to conclusions of the scriptures which either benefit them or beset everyone else.

:chuckle:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
"Transdispensational"

God is always God, Christ is Christ, no matter the dispensation.
Dodge knew this when he posted the OP.

He isn't debating, he's propagandizing. He may as well have asked, "Madists, please explain why you worship Satan and follow the teachings of Adolf Hitler?"

dodge

For the final time: The LORD said that he was not sent to you, in the 4 gospels. But some things are always true, at all times.

Wrong.
John 3:16 says for God so loved the "world" that HE sent His only begotten Son that "who so ever believes " in Him Etc.

dodge

Dodge knew this when he posted the OP.

He isn't debating, he's propagandizing. He may as well have asked, "Madists, please explain why you worship Satan and follow the teachings of Adolf Hitler?"

Your question is not quite right the one I would have asked is why is the Apostle Paul elevated in His teachings ABOVE Jesus ? I am NOT propagandizing I am trying to understand how any body that reads scripture can place more importance on an Apostles teachings than on Jesus' teachings. Has the servant now become greater than the master to some ? I think so.