Maricopa county ballot audit begins today

marke

Oh please, even Fox News & Newsmax had the sense to back away from Vote machine fraud allegations when threatened with legal action. It comes to something when even Tucker Carlson lost patience with Powell in regards to that.
I am not backing away from facts and evidence just because others do. They can do what they like. I have uncovered hundreds of evidence of serious voter fraud in elections dating back several decades. It is past time for Americans to demand full investigations into allegations of fraud in spite of pressure from the left to simply accept the democrat narrative without investigations.

marke

If that's the 'strength' of your argument then you have no idea whether someone has won any election or not regardless of party or candidate. Otherwise, I certainly do have an 'idea' as to who won the last election and it assuredly wasn't Trump. Powell and Giuliani can be dismissed easily enough as neither had anything to bring apart from bluster and false allegations. That's why they're facing lawsuits. There's been ample opportunity for Trump's lawyers to president evidence of any fraud in court and yet lo and behold, they back off once there. Why? Well, it's one thing to shout 'fraud' outside of such a place, it's another to perjure yourself while in there.

Even Fox News and Newsmax backed away from voter machine fraud allegations once legal action was threatened. If there was substance to them then why do that?

As to your last then the majority of the American people got what they wanted, Trump out of office and Biden in.
Americans should clean up their crappy elections mess regardless of who may or may not have won. Forget trying to overturn Biden. Investigate evidence of voter fraud to put a stop to future fraud. There is no justification for fighting against election securities and enforcement of election honesty and integrity.

Arthur Brain

Covering up for democrat voter fraud borders on treason. All Americans should demand full investigations into questionable election results and practices to ensure that elections were conducted fairly and honestly. Democrats refuse to allow such investigations, making it even more imperative that we investigate the widespread allegations of democrat voter fraud.
Covering up for fraud of any sort would amount to such. As I've stated before, if there was any tangible evidence of such fraud then as much as I'm no fan of Trump, it should be brought to light and those responsible for perverting the results be brought to justice and held accountable. That would include an overturning of the results as well.

There hasn't been, it's just been empty and baseless blather with nothing in support.

Arthur Brain

I believe republicans have also committed fraud, making it imperative that we conduct full investigations to root out systemic voter fraud before such fraud results in the destruction of our nation.
Fine. At the same time, there's no reason to take baseless allegations of fraud seriously if there's nothing of substance to support such claims. As is the case here.

Arthur Brain

I am not backing away from facts and evidence just because others do. They can do what they like. I have uncovered hundreds of evidence of serious voter fraud in elections dating back several decades. It is past time for Americans to demand full investigations into allegations of fraud in spite of pressure from the left to simply accept the democrat narrative without investigations.
They backed away because they didn't want to be hit with lawsuits and they had no evidence to support the bunk that Powell and Giuliani were promoting.

Arthur Brain

Americans should clean up their crappy elections mess regardless of who may or may not have won. Forget trying to overturn Biden. Investigate evidence of voter fraud to put a stop to future fraud. There is no justification for fighting against election securities and enforcement of election honesty and integrity.
Investigate away, I've no problem with any actual fraud being uncovered and brought to light, none at all regardless of who won. As it stands, Trump lost because the majority of the American people wanted him out of office, just like how the majority wanted him in back in 2016.

marke

Covering up for fraud of any sort would amount to such. As I've stated before, if there was any tangible evidence of such fraud then as much as I'm no fan of Trump, it should be brought to light and those responsible for perverting the results be brought to justice and held accountable. That would include an overturning of the results as well.

There hasn't been, it's just been empty and baseless blather with nothing in support.
You continue to claim your ignorance of the fraud is justification for claiming no fraud occurred. That is stupid.

marke

Fine. At the same time, there's no reason to take baseless allegations of fraud seriously if there's nothing of substance to support such claims. As is the case here.
The first rule of proper procedures for establishing facts is to investigate. Democrats want the whole country to simply take their word that they did not commit fraud but they fight like hell to stop anyone from investigating to establish the facts. Anyone with a sensible mind should see why the democrat obstruction of voter fraud investigations tends to show they are lying.

marke

They backed away because they didn't want to be hit with lawsuits and they had no evidence to support the bunk that Powell and Giuliani were promoting.
You are right about the fact that fears of democrat lawsuits supported by the fact that so many modern courts have been perverting justice in favor of leftist corruption for so long have discouraged honest Americans from taking the democrat voter fraud crimes to court. To hell with the lying voter-frauding demoncrats. They committed fraud and they know for a fact that they cannot prove the evidence against them is false.

Arthur Brain

You continue to claim your ignorance of the fraud is justification for claiming no fraud occurred. That is stupid.
I do no such thing. Where on earth have I claimed anything remotely resembling? I've pointed out to you that the allegations of fraud have been baseless which isn't the same thing at all.

Last edited:

marke

Investigate away, I've no problem with any actual fraud being uncovered and brought to light, none at all regardless of who won. As it stands, Trump lost because the majority of the American people wanted him out of office, just like how the majority wanted him in back in 2016.
The real majority of legitimate American voters elected Trump. The fake democrat stuffed-ballot votes gave Biden the dishonest win. Those facts will never be proven wrong, no matter how many lying leftists rise up against America and Americans in an effort to change the truth into a lie.

marke

I do no such thing. Where on earth have I claimed any such thing? I've pointed out to you that the allegations of fraud have been baseless which isn't the same thing at all.
You claim voter fraud allegations are baseless, but you don't prove that, and cannot prove that.

Arthur Brain

The first rule of proper procedures for establishing facts is to investigate. Democrats want the whole country to simply take their word that they did not commit fraud but they fight like hell to stop anyone from investigating to establish the facts. Anyone with a sensible mind should see why the democrat obstruction of voter fraud investigations tends to show they are lying.
Anyone with a sensible mind wouldn't be prone to such subjective hyperbole. As I've already stated, I've no issue with investigations or any such fraud being uncovered had there been any. You can convince yourself that Trump was swindled out of winning or some such as you may, it doesn't make it the truth.

Arthur Brain

You claim voter fraud allegations are baseless, but you don't prove that, and cannot prove that.
The onus isn't on me to prove such, that would be the remit of those who levelled the accusation of fraud to start with and summarily failed to substantiate it.

marke

Anyone with a sensible mind wouldn't be prone to such subjective hyperbole. As I've already stated, I've no issue with investigations or any such fraud being uncovered had there been any. You can convince yourself that Trump was swindled out of winning or some such as you may, it doesn't make it the truth.
Do you not understand what you are saying? Democrats say, 'I would be in favor of investigations into voter fraud to determine if any fraud took place, but since no investigations have yet been done and no proof of fraud has yet surfaced I am stoutly opposed to investigations into voter fraud.'

Arthur Brain

The real majority of legitimate American voters elected Trump. The fake democrat stuffed-ballot votes gave Biden the dishonest win. Those facts will never be proven wrong, no matter how many lying leftists rise up against America and Americans in an effort to change the truth into a lie.
Well, no, that's simply not the case. The majority of Americans voted for Biden and you're entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts.

Arthur Brain

Do you not understand what you are saying? Democrats say, 'I would be in favor of investigations into voter fraud to determine if any fraud took place, but since no investigations have yet been done and no proof of fraud has yet surfaced I am stoutly opposed to investigations into voter fraud.'
There's been ample opportunity for Trump's lawyers to present any such evidence in court and they backed off from crossing that threshold.

Arthur Brain

You are right about the fact that fears of democrat lawsuits supported by the fact that so many modern courts have been perverting justice in favor of leftist corruption for so long have discouraged honest Americans from taking the democrat voter fraud crimes to court. To hell with the lying voter-frauding demoncrats. They committed fraud and they know for a fact that they cannot prove the evidence against them is false.
Prove it. Otherwise this is just yet more bluster.