Maricopa county ballot audit begins today

marke

Well, no, that's simply not the case. The majority of Americans voted for Biden and you're entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts.
You claim the tens of thousands of unsecured ballots with no proof of legitimacy were valid votes, but you do not prove those votes were valid. Nobody can prove those voters were valid without an in-depth investigation, so democrats should shut up about voter fraud if they do not want investigators to dig into the evidence to determine if those ballots were legitimate or not.

marke

There's been ample opportunity for Trump's lawyers to present any such evidence in court and they backed off from crossing that threshold.
I don't care what Trump's lawyers are doing and that should not be your concern either. All Americans should want investigators to examine the evidence of fraud to determine whether fraud occurred or not. Stop claiming no fraud took place when you know you cannot possibly know that is true unless an in-depth investigation proves that true.

Arthur Brain

You claim the tens of thousands of unsecured ballots with no proof of legitimacy were valid votes, but you do not prove those votes were valid. Nobody can prove those voters were valid without an in-depth investigation, so democrats should shut up about voter fraud if they do not want investigators to dig into the evidence to determine if those ballots were legitimate or not.
The onus is on those who are shouting fraud to have something substantial to back up those claims. Otherwise, all said allegations have come to nothing besides law suits directed at those who've pushed false claims.

Arthur Brain

I don't care what Trump's lawyers are doing and that should not be your concern either. All Americans should want investigators to examine the evidence of fraud to determine whether fraud occurred or not. Stop claiming no fraud took place when you know you cannot possibly know that is true unless an in-depth investigation proves that true.
If there was any evidence of fraud then sure, it should be investigated. As it stands, there isn't any evidence and just a lot of sour grapes from the former president on down because he lost.

marke

The onus is on those who are shouting fraud to have something substantial to back up those claims. Otherwise, all said allegations have come to nothing besides law suits directed at those who've pushed false claims.
You claim I have an obligation to prove I am right but that you have no such obligation. What a lame copout. Nevertheless, I will prove I am right when I say democrats have been getting away with voter fraud for years because no in-depth investigations into the fraud have ever been completed. I make the claim and the fact that no democrat can prove me wrong proves I am right.

marke

You would think they would welcome the investigation, the opportunity to prove the validity of the election
That is exactly right. An innocent man welcomes an investigation into the crime, knowing he will be exonerated. Democrats never welcome investigations into voter fraud.

Arthur Brain

You claim I have an obligation to prove I am right but that you have no such obligation. What a lame copout. Nevertheless, I will prove I am right when I say democrats have been getting away with voter fraud for years because no in-depth investigations into the fraud have ever been completed. I make the claim and the fact that no democrat can prove me wrong proves I am right.
Look, if you accuse someone of something then the onus isn't on the person to prove their innocence but rather on you to establish their guilt. Anyone can cry fraud as Trump did. It's another thing altogether to substantiate it and his own team had ample opportunity to bring such to court if they had any evidence. What happened? They stopped short of declaring fraud when put on the spot. Understandably. Why would anyone want to perjure themselves and risk careers/livelihoods for false accusations sans evidence in a court of law?

marke

Look, if you accuse someone of something then the onus isn't on the person to prove their innocence but rather on you to establish their guilt. Anyone can cry fraud as Trump did. It's another thing altogether to substantiate it and his own team had ample opportunity to bring such to court if they had any evidence. What happened? They stopped short of declaring fraud when put on the spot. Understandably. Why would anyone want to perjure themselves and risk careers/livelihoods for false accusations sans evidence in a court of law?
I'm claiming democrats fright tooth and nail to keep honest investigators from doing in-depth investigations into voter fraud. I don't have to prove that serious investigations are not being done. My opponents must prove that in-depth honest investigations are being done. It's that simple.

Arthur Brain

I'm claiming democrats fright tooth and nail to keep honest investigators from doing in-depth investigations into voter fraud. I don't have to prove that serious investigations are not being done. My opponents must prove that in-depth honest investigations are being done. It's that simple.
And that's a claim that can be dismissed unless there's credible evidence to substantiate the allegation to start with and the onus is on you to supply that. Those who disagree with you on the score aren't obliged to do anything.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'm claiming democrats fright tooth and nail to keep honest investigators from doing in-depth investigations into voter fraud.
And that's exactly what we're seeing in Maricopa County, in opposition to an Arizona State Senate ordered investigation.

Why this concerns ANYBODY outside of Arizona boggles me.

marke

And that's a claim that can be dismissed unless there's credible evidence to substantiate the allegation to start with and the onus is on you to supply that. Those who disagree with you on the score aren't obliged to do anything.
Who is claiming what, and who must prove their claims for the claims to be true? You claim democrats have conducted or supported in-depth investigations into voter fraud allegations and settled the debate with irrefutable facts. I claim that has not happened. All you have to do is provide evidence that you are right. Democrats are fighting court orders in Arizona right now because they do not want an in-depth audit of the election in one county there. Why? What are they trying to hide?

Derf

If there was any evidence of fraud then sure, it should be investigated. As it stands, there isn't any evidence and just a lot of sour grapes from the former president on down because he lost.
Your claims are the unsubstantiated ones. And you are asking for the same thing we are: substantiation. Therefore the audit is in both our interests.