Maricopa county ballot audit begins today

Arthur Brain

T

That’s not true! Fraud allegations in Arizona led to an audit that is currently in progress.
Besides, I thought you said nobody carried through with fraud allegations. And I don’t understand why you’re so interested in the first place. Why would you ever argue against a robust voting verification process in the US? Isn’t that like sticking your nose into someone else’s business?
Oh please, what's going on in Arizona is just a complete debacle. Another desperate attempt to uncover fraud that everyone already knows hasn't happened. Why are plenty of Republicans against what's happening? Your voting verification process was robust enough as it was. This whole 'election steal' is just simply, pathetic. Trump lost.

Arthur Brain

Just like your conspiratorial opinions count for absolute squat.

Your claims of no election fraud are absolutely without foundation. If you think there is nothing why are you so determined that there be no investigations? All your side has to do is invite investigations. If there is nothing wrong why are you so obviously scared to death of them? Full audits would satisfy all questions. Both political parties should want complete transparency so that elections could be trusted. But the Democrats fight real election audits like they are evil. They are scared to allow citizens to look behind the curtain. The only reason for that is fear of their fraud being found. No other reason to be afraid of truth. None.
I don't buy into conspiracy bunk thanks and that's all this is.

Arthur Brain

Again... you think you know what "everyone sane already knows".
You must be rich with all of that "knowledge".
Not really, it's just easy enough to spot lunacy when it's in the open, and that's all that this fraud stuff is. There was never any grounding to it when Trump first started petulantly claiming it when the results weren't going his way and his followers gladly just lapped it up. Meanwhile, in reality, the results stood and rightly so.

Right Divider

Body part
Not really, it's just easy enough to spot lunacy when it's in the open, and that's all that this fraud stuff is. There was never any grounding to it when Trump first started petulantly claiming it when the results weren't going his way and his followers gladly just lapped it up. Meanwhile, in reality, the results stood and rightly so.
Your psychic abilities are amazing.
That you would think that there is NO fraud at all in any US election is shear stupidity.

Arthur Brain

Your psychic abilities are amazing.
That you would think that there is NO fraud at all in any US election is shear stupidity.
Did I say there's never been any fraud or would think that there's never been any such at all in any US election?

Nope, so your psychic abilities aren't up to much, that's for sure.

Derf

Oh please, what's going on in Arizona is just a complete debacle.
See! We’re in agreement here! What is going on in Arizona, as well as Georgia and several other states, is a complete debacle. Fortunately there are people trying to fix the debacle by rooting out voting problems.
And claiming republicans are against the audit doesn’t carry any weight at all, seeing that several high profile republicans voted to impeach Trump after he lost, according to you. Isn’t that astonishing? That someone would feel so threatened by a minority of voters in their own party that they would try to make sure Trump could never run for president again!

Arthur Brain

See! We’re in agreement here! What is going on in Arizona, as well as Georgia and several other states, is a complete debacle. Fortunately there are people trying to fix the debacle by rooting out voting problems.
And claiming republicans are against the audit doesn’t carry any weight at all, seeing that several high profile republicans voted to impeach Trump after he lost, according to you. Isn’t that astonishing? That someone would feel so threatened by a minority of voters in their own party that they would try to make sure Trump could never run for president again!
Well, no, we aren't. There weren't any voting problems to start with and it was all just petulant bunk from a former president who couldn't handle losing the election and subsequent tantrums from him and his more vehement supporters. That's all. In the real world, it's six months later and the crackpot stuff has mostly been diminished and this Arizona joke will disappear in short order as well, at least hopefully.

Trump lost, fair and square, deal with it. Heck, there was nothing akin to this garbage when he won in 2016 was there? Claims of fraud and hissy fits and the like from the opposing side? Clinton conceded, it's about time that this was put to rest and you and similar ilk just do the same.

marke

Oh please, what's going on in Arizona is just a complete debacle. Another desperate attempt to uncover fraud that everyone already knows hasn't happened. Why are plenty of Republicans against what's happening? Your voting verification process was robust enough as it was. This whole 'election steal' is just simply, pathetic. Trump lost.
Tens of millions of Americans want or even demand proof or assurance that there was no voter fraud in spite of the evidence that seems to prove there was voter fraud. Why do democrats oppose investigations which will clear the air one way or the other?

marke

I don't buy into conspiracy bunk thanks and that's all this is.
Which is the conspiracy? That there was voter fraud or that there was no voter fraud? The only way to clear the air on this issue is for forensics experts to investigate the many claims of fraud in an attempt to finally determine whether there really was fraud or not. Why do democrats oppose clearing the air? They look guilty for opposing such investigations.

marke

My bad, I should have said that everyone sane already knows hasn't happened.
What is stupid in the democrat narrative is the assumption that everyone knows there was no crime committed before there is an investigation done which will prove there was no crime committed. How stupid do people have to be to think that preventing investigations proves there was no crime committed because no evidence was turned up by investigators?

marke

Tens of thousands of unverified ballots entered into vote totals after the polls closed have never been verified, proving the democrats are lying when they claim there is proof no voter fraud took place.

marke

Did I say there's never been any fraud or would think that there's never been any such at all in any US election?

Nope, so your psychic abilities aren't up to much, that's for sure.
Tens of thousands of unverifiable ballots is not just a 'little bit of voter fraud.'

marke

For their own, I agree. However, they hit the jackpot by conspiring with former guy. Flattery, bribes and fear of Putin keeps him on a short Kremlin leash.
CT nuts: 'Putin paid millions of dollars to the Clintons and never gave a dime to Trump but we know for a fack that Putin owns Trump.'

marke

Well, no, we aren't. There weren't any voting problems to start with and it was all just petulant bunk from a former president who couldn't handle losing the election and subsequent tantrums from him and his more vehement supporters. That's all. In the real world, it's six months later and the crackpot stuff has mostly been diminished and this Arizona joke will disappear in short order as well, at least hopefully.

Trump lost, fair and square, deal with it. Heck, there was nothing akin to this garbage when he won in 2016 was there? Claims of fraud and hissy fits and the like from the opposing side? Clinton conceded, it's about time that this was put to rest and you and similar ilk just do the same.
If no voter fraud changed the election results then Biden won fairly. However, if voter fraud changed the election results just as voter fraud has changed election results in so many past elections, then Biden did not win fairly. I am not so much concerned about overturning the past election as I am about stopping the criminal fraudsters from corrupting future elections. That is why every American should be supporting as many in-depth investigations into credible allegations of fraud as possible.

Derf

She realized she made a mistake, and told Biden never to concede. Why would she say that?

Hillary Clinton said in a new interview that Joe Biden should not concede the 2020 presidential election “under any circumstances," anticipating issues that could prolong knowing the final outcome.​

“Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is,” Clinton said​

It's almost as if she knew Biden would get the help he so desperately needed, but it would come AFTER the election.

So your reference to sHrillary isn't applicable, since she herself disagreed with what she did before. And what's good for the almost dead duck is surely good for the gander, right?

She goes on:
The 2016 Democratic presidential nominee predicted that among several scenarios, Republicans are going to try to “mess up absentee balloting” so that they could get a potentially narrow advantage in the Electoral College.

You have to remember (but of course you know this) that lefties always claim their opponent does what they themselves are doing or are going to do.

What I don't understand, besides your vehement denials of things you have no knowledge of beyond what news media have told you, is why you care so much about our elections. Why would you push so hard for a a Weekend At Bernie's presidency in the US?