Mark of the Beast

clefty

That is the old law purification works.

So you do NOT wash yourself after touching dead things or sex or discharge or in the way of woman or et al?...gross

and since you do NOT understand the foreshadowing of the sun going down making one clean...to the Son going down into the tomb “MAKING ALL CLEAN”...

you MISS that NONE OF THIS:

1) SAVED THEM

B) kept them SAVED/CLEAN

but HE did...all of this did NOT justify them HE ALREADY DID...but these SHADOWS pointed to their need of His going down and certainly RISING UP and to the good things He STILL WILL DO...

Are we unclean undefined? WE ARE NOT DOOMED TO HELL we are merely unclean...

and we merely WASH...baptize...and wait for HIM to do the rest...WHICH HE DID when His SON came DOWN off that cross...halleluYah

God's Truth

So you do NOT wash yourself after touching dead things or sex or discharge or in the way of woman or et al?...gross

and since you do NOT understand the foreshadowing of the sun going down making one clean...to the Son going down into the tomb “MAKING ALL CLEAN”...

you MISS that NONE OF THIS:

1) SAVED THEM

B) kept them SAVED/CLEAN

but HE did...all of this did NOT justify them HE ALREADY DID...but these SHADOWS pointed to their need of His going down and certainly RISING UP and to the good things He STILL WILL DO...

Are we unclean undefined? WE ARE NOT DOOMED TO HELL we are merely unclean...

and we merely WASH...baptize...and wait for HIM to do the rest...WHICH HE DID when His SON came DOWN off that cross...halleluYah

God lives in the saved after Jesus makes them clean, and the saved still have God's Spirit even if they sit on a chair where a man who earlier had a discharge sat.

clefty

God lives in the saved after Jesus makes them clean, and the saved still have God's Spirit even if they sit on a chair where a man who earlier had a discharge sat.
ummm ok...

soooo...does that mean a millenniums old Sabbath tradition is now done away with?

or a millenniums clean food diet is abrogated for eat whatever swine dog cat rat or wombat? LOL

God's Truth

LOL...you really are seeing things that are not there...your reprobate idolatrous fantasizes spills into everything you do...

Isaiah 58:13"If because of the sabbath, you turn your foot From doing your own pleasure on My holy day, And call the sabbath a delight, the holy day of the LORD honorable, And honor it, desisting from your own ways, From seeking your own pleasure And speaking your own word,

When you are in the Lord that is an every day all day thing.

clefty

Isaiah 58:13"If because of the sabbath, you turn your foot From doing your own pleasure on My holy day, And call the sabbath a delight, the holy day of the LORD honorable, And honor it, desisting from your own ways, From seeking your own pleasure And speaking your own word,

When you are in the Lord that is an every day all day thing.

so you break His Law of My holy DAY singular for your own “holy days every day” becuase you claim His Son divided the kingdom with new law...you think a divided kingdom can stand?

Please note He is speaking of a Sabbath of fasting day of atonement Lev 23:32 when we afflict ourselves typically by fasting...Isaiah 58:3

Yah says in fact on the day of your fast you find pleasure...yup WORK was once considered...exploiting all your laborers WHO SHOULD BE RESTING ON THIS SABBATH

Verse 5 Is it a fast that I have chosen a day a man shall afflict his soul...

Verse 6 is this not the fast that I have chosen to look the bonds of wickedness to undo heavy burdens to let the oppressed free...And that you break every yoke?

He goes on to list the other expectation finalizing with turn your foot from your own pleasure (again work for profit) on My holy day and call the Sabbath day of Atonement a delight

Then shall you delight for yourself in the Lord...see? ATONEMENT day reconciled with Him

But you want to claim you do this every day...not just once a year His holy DAY...

“sin starts in the mind, and then thought about for a while goes to the heart where it is desired, and then acted out it is sin born.”

First about “every day is holy”...and now about diet...”eat whatever” I

After months of saying otherwise...that one is NOT defiled by what goes inside...you now admit it begins from the inside to start with after all...and the defiling goes until it is outward action and sin...like shoving a Ham Hock into your pie hole...because your belly IS your god’s truth...a hippocrite is why you do NOT admit that to me...you’re TWO FACED...

and here you claim EVERY DAY is you NOT speaking your own words or NOT your own ways your own pleasures including “eat whatever”

You really think we will eat Ham Hocks in the new earth and new heaven when ALL flesh shall worship New Moon to New moon Sabbath to Sabbath...?

yup...scrapping the bottom of your reprobate barrel and dishing out the same ol’ vomit and wallowing...

you sure corrected me yet again...I was expecting NEW...

Like you ignoring Isaiah 56 about Sabbaths when even eunuchs and foreigners who join and keep from defiling it will be blessed

Isaiah 56:7 For His house will be a house of prayer for All nations...not just Jews

But NOT FOR ME...every day is holy now...

Last edited:

God's Truth

so you break His Law of My holy DAY singular for your own “holy days every day” becuase you claim His Son divided the kingdom with new law...you think a divided kingdom can stand?

Please note He is speaking of a Sabbath of fasting day of atonement Lev 23:32 when we afflict ourselves typically by fasting...Isaiah 58:3

Yah says in fact on the day of your fast you find pleasure...yup WORK was once considered...exploiting all your laborers WHO SHOULD BE RESTING ON THIS SABBATH

Verse 5 Is it a fast that I have chosen a day a man shall afflict his soul...

Verse 6 is this not the fast that I have chosen to look the bonds of wickedness to undo heavy burdens to let the oppressed free...And that you break every yoke?

He goes on to list the other expectation finalizing with turn your foot from your own pleasure (again work for profit) on My holy day and call the Sabbath day of Atonement a delight

Then shall you delight for yourself in the Lord...see? ATONEMENT day reconciled with Him

But you want to claim you do this every day...not just once a year His holy DAY...

“sin starts in the mind, and then thought about for a while goes to the heart where it is desired, and then acted out it is sin born.”

First about “every day is holy”...and now about diet...”eat whatever” I

After months of saying otherwise...that one is NOT defiled by what goes inside...you now admit it begins from the inside to start with after all...and the defiling goes until it is outward action and sin...like shoving a Ham Hock into your pie hole...because your belly IS your god’s truth...a hippocrite is why you do NOT admit that to me...you’re TWO FACED...

and here you claim EVERY DAY is you NOT speaking your own words or NOT your own ways your own pleasures including “eat whatever”

You really think we will eat Ham Hocks in the new earth and new heaven when ALL flesh shall worship New Moon to New moon Sabbath to Sabbath...?

yup...scrapping the bottom of your reprobate barrel and dishing out the same ol’ vomit and wallowing...

you sure corrected me yet again...I was expecting NEW...

Like you ignoring Isaiah 56 about Sabbaths when even eunuchs and foreigners who join and keep from defiling it will be blessed

Isaiah 56:7 For His house will be a house of prayer for All nations...not just Jews

But NOT FOR ME...every day is holy now...

we don't HAVE to do anything and can know Him...we WANT to learn more and as much as...you know gratitude for what He did...and to understand Him is to LOVE Him...

1 John 2:4 Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

food and drink is ONE way we LEARN what it means to be SAVED and DO THING made HOLY by Him as He makes us HOLY...we defile ourselves and wash and wait until sundown and become CLEAN AGAIN

Then Christ died for nothing.

I don’t obey the Sabbath...no one obeys the Sabbath...

Then you are a hypocrite and disqualified for the prize, since you preach we have to obey the old law concerning the Sabbath.

I did...eating swine makes one unclean...wash up wait for sundown you clean again...continuously eating unclean knowingly is a different matter...

You just proved by saying that you don't have grace.
Taking baths doesn't make one spiritually clean.

clefty

1 John 2:4 Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.
that would be you until you show me where He teaches and demonstrates EVERY day is a seventh day Sabbath or you provide teaching and/or evidence He ate unclean meat...

Then Christ died for nothing.
not unto salvation there is sin not unto death...but confessaable and repentance...willful presumptious...”I am safe” sin...welll....sin once you know the Law....

Then you are a hypocrite and disqualified for the prize, since you preach we have to obey the old law concerning the Sabbath.
you are like the Stasi with a file on me...with your greatest “gotcha” moments on hand...LOL

Yup...we ALL SIN...even Paul...need grace daily...death to self daily...miss the mark daily...

except you...you claim you are made perfect...and remain perfect despite not knowing how to count 1 day in 7 the last being 7th...and making everyday a seventh day Holy for yourself

You just proved by saying that you don't have grace.
Taking baths doesn't make one spiritually clean.
that one becomes unclean is repentable and correctable...that IS GRACE...to know how to PLEASE Him and keep from displeasing Him”

WHAT DOES ANY OF THESE HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR CLAIMS YOU KEEP THE DAY OF ATOMEMENT EVERY DAY?

God's Truth

that would be you until you show me where He teaches and demonstrates EVERY day is a seventh day Sabbath or you provide teaching and/or evidence He ate unclean meat...

not unto salvation there is sin not unto death...but confessaable and repentance...willful presumptious...”I am safe” sin...welll....sin once you know the Law....

you are like the Stasi with a file on me...with your greatest “gotcha” moments on hand...LOL

Yup...we ALL SIN...even Paul...need grace daily...death to self daily...miss the mark daily...

except you...you claim you are made perfect...and remain perfect despite not knowing how to count 1 day in 7 the last being 7th...and making everyday a seventh day Holy for yourself

that one becomes unclean is repentable and correctable...that IS GRACE...to know how to PLEASE Him and keep from displeasing Him”

WHAT DOES ANY OF THESE HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR CLAIMS YOU KEEP THE DAY OF ATOMEMENT EVERY DAY?

You have proved with your own words that you have fallen from grace.

clefty

You have proved with your own words that you have fallen from grace.

Did you steal anything today? No? Well you kept the law “thou shalt not steal” so you have fallen from grace keeping the law...
Did you kill anyone today? NO? Well you kept the law “thou shalt not kill” so you have fallen from grace in keeping the law...
Did you lie today? NO? Well you kept the law “thou shalt not bare false witness” so you have fallen from grace in keeping the law...
Did you covet today? NO? Well you kept the law “thou shalt not covet” so you have fallen from grace in keeping the law...
Did you commit adultery? No? Well you kept the law “thou shalt not commit adultery” so you have fallen from grace in keeping the law...
Did you honor your parents today? NO? Well you kept the law “thou shalt honor your parents” so you have fallen from grace in keeping the law...
Did you blaspheme His name today? NO? Well you kept the law “thou shalt not take His name in vain” so you have fallen from grace in keeping the law...
DId you make/serve idols today? NO? Well you kept the law “make no idol serve none made” so you have fallen from grace in keeping the law..
Did you worship another god today? NO? Well you kept the law “worship no other god” so you have fallen from grace in keeping the law...

Did you remember the seventh day Sabbath to keep it Holy today? No? Good that was done away with...

LOL...

ALL these works...ALL 10 plus the dietary ones in ACTS 15 are to be done AFTER one is justified...NOT TO BE JUSTIFIED...He already did that you believe

See the gentiles were ALREADY CROWDING SYNAGOGUES ON SABBATHS so NOW they get the Law...

unlike you and others MADDER than you...these gentiles WANT to do more to PLEASE their Savior for WHAT HE DID FOR THEM FIRST...and NOT you and your MAD “NOT FOR ME”

Israel is saved first BY FAITH and then given the Law to do as those who were already SAVED...just like BY FAITH they killed a pet lamb and spread its blood on their doors BECAUSE BY FAITH the BELIEVED WHAT THEY WERE TOLD BY THE GOD THAT CLAIMED THEM...

OH and BTW...THOSE NOT OF JACOB THAT LEFT WITH THEM DID NOT SHED THE BLOOD...THE TOO JUST BELIEVED...

Paul was STILL concerned the LAW was fulfilled...

Gal 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this “you shall love your neighbor as yourself”...seems like fulfilling the law is STILL relevant...I mean I thought it was changed abolished or a NEW ONE...nope he says NOTHING OF “For all the NEW Law is fulfilled in one word”

in fact the “you shall love your neighbor as yourself” was an OT Law...Lev 19:18 but NOW in Yahushua the true LOVE the GOAL OF THE OT is revealed by His lifestyle...DO THAT

what love shall we love with? Buddhist love? Muslim? Catholic? Pagan? Or LOVE AS I HAVE LOVED YOU...hmmm HIS LOVE FULFILLED THE LAW maybe that is why He said to FOLLOW HIM HIS WAY...

verse 16 Walk in the Spirit and you shall NOT fulfill the lust of flesh...duh...because YOU ARE WALKING AS HE DID...FULFILLING THE LAW
which is WHY verse 18 BUT if you are led by the SPIRIT you are not under the LAW...because anyone FUFILLING the Law is NOT under it...duh

25 IF we live in the Spirit let us also walk in the Spirit...INTO FULFILLING THE LAW

EXACTLY LIKE JOHN SAYS...claim you abide in Him? you must LIVE AS HE DID...which fulfills the Law neat eh? after faith of course...

in fact fulfilling the law living as He does comes almost naturally after awhile...you just have to overcome persevere Spirit will guide and encourage but for what He did and STILL WILL DO...it is worth it...

God's Truth

Did you steal anything today? No? Well you kept the law “thou shalt not steal” so you have fallen from grace keeping the law...
Did you kill anyone today? NO? Well you kept the law “thou shalt not kill” so you have fallen from grace in keeping the law...
Did you lie today? NO? Well you kept the law “thou shalt not bare false witness” so you have fallen from grace in keeping the law...
Did you covet today? NO? Well you kept the law “thou shalt not covet” so you have fallen from grace in keeping the law...
Did you commit adultery? No? Well you kept the law “thou shalt not commit adultery” so you have fallen from grace in keeping the law...
Did you honor your parents today? NO? Well you kept the law “thou shalt honor your parents” so you have fallen from grace in keeping the law...
Did you blaspheme His name today? NO? Well you kept the law “thou shalt not take His name in vain” so you have fallen from grace in keeping the law...
DId you make/serve idols today? NO? Well you kept the law “make no idol serve none made” so you have fallen from grace in keeping the law..
Did you worship another god today? NO? Well you kept the law “worship no other god” so you have fallen from grace in keeping the law...

NO. That is NOT what falling from grace means!

We don't fall from grace because we have sinned.

We fall from grace for sinning and not believing that we can ask Jesus to forgive us AND BELIEVE he washed that sin away by our asking!

Falling from grace is what YOU DO.

You fell away from grace when you believe and teach that a bath and a day cleans you.

clefty

NO. That is NOT what falling from grace means!
not to you...now

But you move goal posts and twist definitions...

keeping the law is legalism and legalism is falling from grace and keeping the Sabbath REALLY REALLY IS...I hear it ALL THE TIME...

“You keep Sabbath? WHAAAAAT? You trying to justify yourself you are legalist you are fallen from grace”

and from YOU...

you even moved the goal posts to my washing when I am unclean but BECAUSE I keep the law...or try to...and then you can “A HA!! NO NO NO YOU DON’T EVEN DO THAT” like typical pharisees do...

”YOU JUSTIFY YOURSELF IN KEEPING THE LAW” is falling from grace...

We don't fall from grace because we have sinned.

We fall from grace for sinning and not believing that we can ask Jesus to forgive us AND BELIEVE he washed that sin away by our asking!
Oh I ask forgiveness

IS WHY I WASH

it is WORKS BEFITTING REPENTANCE...duh...

AND NOT WORKS TO WIN BACK MY JUSTIFICATION...

Falling from grace is what YOU DO.

You fell away from grace when you believe and teach that a bath and a day cleans you.

It DOES clean me...physically...

and because I clean myself physically I acknowledge I AM DIRTY and WISH TO BE CLEAN...

and SO AFTER I ACKNOWLEDGE “HEY I AM UNCLEAN” I wonder if I am ALSO unclean SPIRITUALLY (and usually by accident because I am quite mindful about what I shove into MY pie hole and what is around me) because CLEANED BY HIM I WISH TO STAY CLEAN and AS HE DID ya dig? NO of course NOT you need to throw stones...LOL

and so IF I determine I AM INDEED EVEN SPIRITUALLY UNCLEAN I ALSO confess and aks to be forgiven BY HIM...and WHILE WASHING and waiting for the sun to set...

and the NEXT DAY I AVOID UNCLEANLINESS AGAIN AS BEST I CAN...

how about you?

God's Truth

Oh I ask forgiveness IS WHY I WASH it is WORKS BEFITTING REPENTANCE...duh...AND NOT WORKS TO WIN BACK MY JUSTIFICATION...

To be made CLEAN is about being justified.

You are trying to be made clean to the Lord by doing the old purification works.

That means you have fallen away from grace.

It DOES clean me...physically...

and because I clean myself physically I acknowledge I AM DIRTY and WISH TO BE CLEAN...

and SO AFTER I ACKNOWLEDGE “HEY I AM UNCLEAN” I wonder if I am ALSO unclean SPIRITUALLY (and usually by accident because I am quite mindful about what I shove into MY pie hole and what is around me)

and so IF I determine I AM INDEED EVEN SPIRITUALLY UNCLEAN I ALSO confess and aks to be forgiven BY HIM...and WHILE WASHING and waiting for the sun to set...

and the NEXT DAY I AVOID UNCLEANLINESS AGAIN AS BEST I CAN...

how about you?

You are not in grace.

clefty

To be made CLEAN is about being justified.
sure...is what I said...being justified is being clean...and then stay clean...or try to and when you don’t you wash up asking forgiveness and next day avoid uncleanliness...

You are trying to be made clean to the Lord by doing the old purification works.
SEE YOU IGNORE what I post because your reprobate mind blinds you to “clefty asks forgiveness of Him and is CLEANED BY HIM” because I also say “I remember to keep the Sabbath...”

makes you jealous and bitter so you accuse “YOU ARE NOT IN GRACE” ignoring and blinded in rage that I said “I ask for forgiveness by faith in Him and HE CLEANS ME” too...LOL

That means you have fallen away from grace.
see? EXACTLY like I said...I could say “I am cleaned by Him JUSTIFIED BY HIM given GRACE from HIM because of WHAT HE ALONE HAS DONE TO JUSTIFY ME” ALL DAY

but since I also say “I also remember to keep the Sabbath day Holy” as He did or “I avoid unclean things” AS HE DID...”and wash myself when unclean”...AS HE HAD HIMSELF BAPTIZED but well then suddenly I have fallen away from grace...LOL

ALWAYS THE SAME TUNE with you and yours MAD at the Law...

You are not in grace.
given grace I wish to stay clean after He cleans me and avoiding unclean things helps that...washing myself after touching a dead body or other unclean thing is a work of repentance to SHOW I CONFESS MY UNCLEANILINESS AND ASK FORGIVENESS...and avoid uncleanliness the next day too...
Talking to Christians I never hear “you are trying to justify yourself”

when I say I do not steal kill lie or commit adultery etc...but when I say I remember the seventh day Sabbath is Holy...suddenly it is “your keeping the law to earn salvation...that is legalism...judaizing...fallen from grace...” LOL

and here you are again...”you wash yourself after you are unclean trying to earn justification by works and fallen from grace...”

yup you are blind deaf and dumb as the idol you follow...

You rather claim a NEW law to match your lifestyle than claim a NEW lifestyle to match His Law...

God's Truth

sure...is what I said...being justified is being clean...and then stay clean...or try to and when you don’t you wash up asking forgiveness and next day avoid uncleanliness...

SEE YOU IGNORE what I post because your reprobate mind blinds you to “clefty asks forgiveness of Him and is CLEANED BY HIM” because I also say “I remember to keep the Sabbath...”

makes you jealous and bitter so you accuse “YOU ARE NOT IN GRACE” ignoring and blinded in rage that I said “I ask for forgiveness by faith in Him and HE CLEANS ME” too...LOL

see? EXACTLY like I said...I could say “I am cleaned by Him JUSTIFIED BY HIM given GRACE from HIM because of WHAT HE ALONE HAS DONE TO JUSTIFY ME” ALL DAY

but since I also say “I also remember to keep the Sabbath day Holy” as He did or “I avoid unclean things” AS HE DID...”and wash myself when unclean”...AS HE HAD HIMSELF BAPTIZED but well then suddenly I have fallen away from grace...LOL

ALWAYS THE SAME TUNE with you and yours MAD at the Law...
I hear you that you say you ask for forgiveness. You don't understand though. You can't ask for forgiveness and then also do an old work of the law.

You have to have faith that Jesus does it all.

clefty

I hear you that you say you ask for forgiveness.
well good...FINALLY

You don't understand though.
oh now what?

Asking for forgiveness from Him is in faith of Him and faith compel works...

which works? works you make up? the church? Other men? Or His works He prepared for you...

works befitting repentance...they FIT your return to HIM...as HE JUSTIFIES YOU

AND HAS PREPARED THESE WORKS FOR YOU TO DO...to EVEN AVOID BECOMING UNCLEAN TOMORROW

is WHY it is DO AS I DO...

You can't ask for forgiveness and then also do an old work of the law.
because YOU seem to think the OT Law actually did clean or take away SIN...HELLO? NOPE...

they were physical events which were only SPIRITUAL SYMBOLS you know SHADOWS of WHAT HE DID...OR WILL DO...

and when YOU DO WHAT HE ASKS YOU TO DO...then HE DOES FOR YOU WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD DO...

the LAW is spiritual...the SHADOWS are physical STILL POINTING TO GOOD THINGS TO COME

blood NEVER did away with SIN...ONLY HE DOES...washing NEVER CLEANS THE INSIDE...

but who wouldn’t wash after touching a dead body or swine or sex or discharge...you see?

Being unclean is NOT YOU ARE GOING TO HELL...just clean up and avoid unclean tomorrow...

You have to have faith that Jesus does it all.
I DO...in THAT HE DOES IT ALL in the SPIRITUAL realm...

I merely wash the ACTUAL UNCLEAN mess off physically...and BECAUSE I AM DESIRING TO REMAIN CLEAN SPIRITUALLY...

Let me demonstrate:

I cut up a chicken...I wash up...

I cut up a swine...I clean up...

I am unclean BOTH times...

And washing up I am clean again...from both physically

However avoiding cutting up swine tomorrow means He WASHED ME UP INSIDE TOO...