masks work .. to infect you :(

way 2 go

April 27, 2003
Retailers who cash in on community fears about SARS by exaggerating the health benefits of surgical masks could face fines of up to $110,000.

NSW Fair Trading Minister Reba Meagher yesterday warned that distributors and traders could be prosecuted if it was suggested the masks offered unrealistic levels of protection from the disease.
"We were told you need 16 layers on your mask for it to offer 95per cent protection," Ms Taylor said.

I like that they edited the headline to "farce mask "

Last edited:

way 2 go

Be sure you get your vaccine.
and contrary to what many claim, the VAERS system is hard to use. it’s clunky, difficult, and requires reams of information. so the hurdle was never a low one.

adding in putting the doctor in jeopardy to win nothing from the state or for the patient by doing so leaves you with a system reliant on people spending time and effort and perhaps taking personal risk to get nothing back in return save the feeling of “having provided data.”

this all works to raise the price of reporting. it’s functionally a tax.

hardly a recipe for high participation rates.

imagine instead that vaccine AE’s were treated like covid cases, covered by the government, paid by special funds, and patients not left hanging and out of pocket. imagine what VAERS would look like then. imagine what every insurance company would be clamoring to duck and every patient leaping in the air to catch.

can anyone doubt VAERS deaths in the US would be 80,000 not 8k?

the simple fact is we’re getting what we paid for.

we paid for fake rat tails and so buckets of shoelaces we got. covid counts of hospitalization and death “with” covid vs “from” covid have inflated this pandemic by multiples.

meanwhile, we made it costly and fruitless to report adverse events. and despite this VAERS has blown out to 10-200X any level ever seen before

Screenshot_2021-09-05 Search Results from the VAERS Database.png

doodlebug

Koban is a funny guy. He will learn in the long run. He always goes the long way around.
Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

Gary K

Banned
and contrary to what many claim, the VAERS system is hard to use. it’s clunky, difficult, and requires reams of information. so the hurdle was never a low one.

adding in putting the doctor in jeopardy to win nothing from the state or for the patient by doing so leaves you with a system reliant on people spending time and effort and perhaps taking personal risk to get nothing back in return save the feeling of “having provided data.”

this all works to raise the price of reporting. it’s functionally a tax.

hardly a recipe for high participation rates.

imagine instead that vaccine AE’s were treated like covid cases, covered by the government, paid by special funds, and patients not left hanging and out of pocket. imagine what VAERS would look like then. imagine what every insurance company would be clamoring to duck and every patient leaping in the air to catch.

can anyone doubt VAERS deaths in the US would be 80,000 not 8k?

the simple fact is we’re getting what we paid for.

we paid for fake rat tails and so buckets of shoelaces we got. covid counts of hospitalization and death “with” covid vs “from” covid have inflated this pandemic by multiples.

meanwhile, we made it costly and fruitless to report adverse events. and despite this VAERS has blown out to 10-200X any level ever seen before

View attachment 2097
It's actually worse than the picture you paint. The CDC paid a Harvard school of medicine to investigate the VAERS database effiency and give them reccomendations for how to improve it. Once the report was given no one would return the school's phone calls who were ready to give their recommendations for improvement. You should still be able to find that report by searching for two terms: vaers and lazarus report. It used to be linked on the front page of the openvaers database page. I don't know if it still is as I haven't been there for a year or so.

way 2 go

Oxford Professor: Official Data Shows Face Masks "Made No Meaningful Difference" To Infection Rates​

UK-masks-L-211129.jpg

Naismith’s verdict on face masks is backed up by UK government SAGE adviser Dr Colin Axon, who dismissed masks as “comfort blankets” that do virtually nothing, noting that the COVID-19 virus particle is up to 5,000 times smaller than the holes in the mask.

“The small sizes are not easily understood but an imperfect analogy would be to imagine marbles fired at builders’ scaffolding, some might hit a pole and rebound, but obviously most will fly through,” Axon said.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
And the idiots still don't get it 😥
The worst case scenario is that some of the cheap masks that might only offer ~20-40% protection, but when you've got a virus multiplying exponentially, 20% protection from person to person can slow the spread of a pandemic 10x.

Masks have always been stupid and I am proud that generally speaking and with few notable exceptions, I have never worn one.

Thyose exceptions being if I had to get into my bank or something and I had to put it on. But even then I cheated and didnt wear it right LOL.