Mass Killer bought his rifles legally.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
You probably won't understand this, but there are several ways that gun controls can help to reduce loss of life ....
Criminal record checks.
Mental health records.
Restricted sales of semi-auto weapons.
Mandatory safety courses.
Mandatory tests leading to licences.
Mandatory gun safes and home security inspections.
Mandatory gun insurance for all .

That would do for a start.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong

Wrong

You have a nice day, Clete.
QED

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Anybody who doesn't condemn mass killers using legally purchased weapons is as disgusting as somebody who does not condemn child rape.

You are a sick liar.

Anybody who uses mass killers to prevent legally purchasing weapons is as disgusting as somebody who does not condemn child rape.

There. Fixed it for you.

I can name a hundred products on the shelves of stores today that can be used to kill people. You point is sheer stupidity, just what we would expect from a braindead fascist.

Take you anti-gun garbage somewhere else.

Anybody who doesn't condemn mass killers using legally purchased weapons is as disgusting as somebody who does not condemn child rape.

Actually, you and your ilk PROMOTE child rape:

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Yes...........

You got that wrong.
No I didn't.
Anybody who doesn't condemn mass killers
I condemn mass murderers.
using legally purchased weapons
You think the legality of the weapons that mass murderers use is relevant to anything?
is as disgusting as somebody who does not condemn child rape.
Well I condemn that too. Is the record clear enough for you Eider? I condemn mass murder and child rape, both, completely.
....better...... fixed.
We better hope so.

ok doser

Anybody who doesn't condemn mass killers using legally purchased weapons
You're giving a pass to mass killers who use illegally obtained weapons?

How bizarre.

And disgusting.
is as disgusting as somebody who does not condemn child rape.
In my state of New York as well as several other states in this country that is exactly what the state fails to do. When presented with incontrovertible evidence of child rape they decline to investigate.

Gary K

Banned
So you missed my point.
But I got yours.
You think that mentally ill folks should have the right to buy rifles, pistols, grenade launchers, shoulder fire missiles etc.
If that's what you think, then that's what you think.
Yeah, we get your post. You believe suspected thought crimes are enough to deprive someone of their rights as a citizen. You're a committed totalitarian.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
A southeastern Wisconsin man strangled his 14-year-old stepson with a legally purchased necktie in a minivan in a Walmart parking lot, telling investigators he wanted to get revenge on his wife and her relatives for interfering in his business. (Nov. 18)

Surely it's time to start doing background checks on those wanting to purchase neckties and regulating their sale between individuals!
Also, Walmart should set up check points at their parking lot entrances to make sure people aren't showing up with such deadly weapons.

Clete

ok doser

Yes...........

You got that wrong.

....better...... fixed.
Seven weeks since Mr. Amazing's last post 🤔

ok doser

Yes...........

You got that wrong.

....better...... fixed.
Been about a year since eider's last post 🤔

"fast fire guns" 😂😆😅

Last edited:

ok doser

Ruger LCR in 9 mm. Five round Moon clips, faster to reload than speed loaders.

Double action revolver, able to send five rounds downrange as fast as a semi-auto, and I can't find it but Jerry Micheluk shows reloading multiple clips at a rate faster than I can even imagine putting a magazine in a Glock.

Fast fire.

Here's Hickok45: