Maximeee's SPOTD 12/28/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximeee

Death2impiety's Wife
Gold Subscriber
This one goes to Knight! What a great example of classic truthsmack, and showing genuine love.

What do I have to gain? What on earth could possibly be my motivation other than sincerity? It isn't pleasant having people be mad at me and offended. It would be much easier for me to tolerate your behavior and simply give you the "it's cool dude" approach.

But the "it's cool dude" approach is a lie. Because it isn't "cool". It isn't "cool" for a man to dress up like a woman and have sex with another man.

You seem like a clever, intelligent individual and I am sure that you feel that your lifestyle is perfectly acceptable. I am also sure that all/most of the people around you are affirming, supportive, and tolerant of your lifestyle but they are lying to you. They don't love you.... they hate you. People who do not warn their friends about destructive lifestyles aren't loving, they are hateful.

A thief feels the same way. Anyone who is living in sin feels they are being "who they are"! And even if you were born feeling the way you feel it doesn't make it right. I recently watched a show on the Discovery Channel (or one of those cable networks) which made a very strong case that most serial killers have a similar genetic trait and that maybe - just maybe - serial killers are "born that way". Now... I am not sure I believe that, but we do live in a fallen world and due to entropy our DNA is breaking down so I guess it's possible that such defects in our DNA could exist. And if so, that certainly doesn't mean that being a serial killer is "OK". I am not comparing you to a serial killer, instead I am merely suggesting that being born a certain way doesn't always mean the result of that DNA breakdown is "OK". It might be something you have to overcome instead of embrace.

You may not be a molester and you may not be a monster but you are most certainly a pervert. If what you do isn't perverted then the term "pervert" has lost all meaning.

But most importantly.... you are hurting yourself, your family, and your friends. No matter how tolerant they act towards you, inside they know what you are doing is disgusting and it sickens them.

There isn't time to sugar coat this kind of stuff. I don't know you, you may never post on this forum again, you may disappear into the cyber-abyss, so please consider what I am saying. Think about it when you lay in bed at night when you are all alone. Ask God to search your heart and have Him show you the truth. It might not happen tomorrow, or the next day, or the next week or month, but it will happen. If you ask God to show you the way He will. And the more you open up to Him the quicker you will find your answer.

You can wake up in the morning feeling clean, proud, and empowered.... if you want to.

Read more here...

GuySmiley

Knights 'other' SPOTD is in the same conversation there. I like this second one even better. Knight really needs to put these posts into his best posts of the year list. He may be too humble to do it, but we need to encourage him. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.