Messianic-Jews or Jews-for-Jesus?

Ben Masada

1 - Yes, the "Messianic-Jews" are the ones like this: Acts 21:20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law: Many of the ones you claim are Jews are like this:

2 - Acts 17:5 But the Jews which believed not, moved with envy, took unto them certain lewd fellows of the baser sort, and gathered a company, and set all the city on an uproar, and assaulted the house of Jason, and sought to bring them out to the people.

1 - I know. For they are like this to you. We do not acknowledge them to be what they claim.

2 - No wonder! Paul was doing his revolution in the synagogues of the Jews, as in the present case, in the synagogue of Thessalonica. (Acts 17:1,2) Paul, as his manner was, he had a great success in overturning the synagogues of the Jews into Christian churches. What was expected of the Jews to do, to cross their arms and watch the damage? I don't think you would do this in your church.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
1 - I know. For they are like this to you. We do not acknowledge them to be what they claim.

2 - No wonder! Paul was doing his revolution in the synagogues of the Jews, as in the present case, in the synagogue of Thessalonica. (Acts 17:1,2) Paul, as his manner was, he had a great success in overturning the synagogues of the Jews into Christian churches. What was expected of the Jews to do, to cross their arms and watch the damage? I don't think you would do this in your church.

Expectations are disappointments in the making. The Jews developed false expectations over the ages which caused them to default to a legalistic, quibbling pride rather than let their hearts appeal to the answer to Abrahams blind faith; the light born among them.

genuineoriginal

1 - We do not acknowledge them to be what they claim.
Yes, you denied the Messiah when He came riding on a donkey almost 2,000 years ago.
Today you are denying the followers of the Messiah.
(And still, you make claims that people like Rabbi Schneerson is the Messiah).

2 - Paul, as his manner was, he had a great success in overturning the synagogues of the Jews into Christian churches. What was expected of the Jews to do, to cross their arms and watch the damage?
They were supposed to repent, fall on their faces before the Almighty, and beg for mercy for rejecting His Messiah.

Ben Masada

Expectations are disappointments in the making. The Jews developed false expectations over the ages which caused them to default to a legalistic, quibbling pride rather than let their hearts appeal to the answer to Abrahams blind faith; the light born among them.

As Abraham is concerned, there is no such a thing as blind faith. Blind faith was to be found in the religion of Paul. That's how he wanted his followers to believe; by faith and not by sight. (II Cor. 5:7) Blindly and not with understanding.

Ben Masada

I don't agree with that either, Ben.

Neither did Elijah. Only that Elijah was a little too fundamentalist as that was concerned. (I Kings 18:19,20,40) Too small but I think there is a chance to save them through debate with understanding.

Ben Masada

Yes, you denied the Messiah when He came riding on a donkey almost 2,000 years ago.
Today you are denying the followers of the Messiah.
(And still, you make claims that people like Rabbi Schneerson is the Messiah).

They were supposed to repent, fall on their faces before the Almighty, and beg for mercy for rejecting His Messiah.

See what I mean? Even slandering they appeal to. Where on earth have I ever claimed Rabbi Schneerson to be the Messiah? I am not a member of the Habad organization. I am from the line of Prophet Habakkuk that the Messiah is of the collective concept of the People. Take a look at Hab. 3:13. "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His anointed one." That's what the Messiah is, the anointed one of the Lord. The individual cannot be the Messiah. The individual is born, lives his span of life and dies. The Messiah is not supposed to physically die but to remain as a People before the Lord forever. (Jer. 31:36)

OCTOBER23

I am an Ashkenazi Jew by ancestry but now I am a Christian

and WE WILL TAKE OVER THE EARTH AND ALL THE JEWS

WILL BECOME CHRISTIANS EVENTUALLY.

Ben Masada

I am an Ashkenazi Jew by ancestry but now I am a Christian

and WE WILL TAKE OVER THE EARTH AND ALL THE JEWS

WILL BECOME CHRISTIANS EVENTUALLY.

No, you are not. You used to be if you are not joking. Christian yes, you are one. And if you used to be a Jew, I see that you are back to fight us. Not too nice.

Dan Emanuel

Neither did Elijah. Only that Elijah was a little too fundamentalist as that was concerned. (I Kings 18:19,20,40) Too small but I think there is a chance to save them through debate with understanding.
Noah was a hero because he built for his family and for his family only, a boat, so that they, and they only, would survive the coming wrath.

Our Lord Jesus Christ also built a boat of sort's, and He built it upon Peter, His chief disciple and Apostle, even though Peter denied Him three time's. If you want to know where the boat is, look for Peter.

He also built a sheep pen of sort's, and He left Peter to feed His sheep, and today that man is Francis.

As opposed to Noah's ark, Jesuses' Church is for everybody, and not just certain people. They're is no racial requirement, and they're is no purity requirement, they're is only a faith requirement.

DJ

OCTOBER23

BEN MASADA,

ISRAEL WILL WIN THE NEXT MIDEAST WAR AND TAKE TERRITORY

BUT FIRST THE TSUNAMI WILL HIT US.

How long can you tread water ?????? :surf::surf::surf:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
As Abraham is concerned, there is no such a thing as blind faith. Blind faith was to be found in the religion of Paul. That's how he wanted his followers to believe; by faith and not by sight. (II Cor. 5:7) Blindly and not with understanding.

Nonsense, Abraham trusted without knowing the future of Israel. The whole point was the preparation of a monotheistic people for the reception of the Son incarnate.

But being chosen went to heads of the Jews. Today all that remains is a nationalistic EGO, Israel is a museum to a broken covenent. Your house is desolate.

Ben Masada

Noah was a hero because he built for his family and for his family only, a boat, so that they, and they only, would survive the coming wrath.

Our Lord Jesus Christ also built a boat of sort's, and He built it upon Peter, His chief disciple and Apostle, even though Peter denied Him three time's. If you want to know where the boat is, look for Peter.

He also built a sheep pen of sort's, and He left Peter to feed His sheep, and today that man is Francis.

As opposed to Noah's ark, Jesuses' Church is for everybody, and not just certain people. They're is no racial requirement, and they're is no purity requirement, they're is only a faith requirement.

Jesus had no church and he never built one. Jesus was a Jew and, Jews do not build churches; especially on another Jew. And when you say that if we want to see where Peter's church is, go look for him where he is, I have no other option but to go look for him in the cemetery. That's where he is for over 2000 years already.

Ben Masada

BEN MASADA,

ISRAEL WILL WIN THE NEXT MIDEAST WAR AND TAKE TERRITORY

BUT FIRST THE TSUNAMI WILL HIT US.

How long can you tread water ?????? :surf::surf::surf:

I believe in the promises of the Most High Redeemer of Israel. First, He promised Noah that as long as the natural laws function properly, no longer Mankind will be destroyed universally. (Gen. 8:21,22) Afterwards, He inspired His Prophet Jeremiah that as long as Israel remained as a People before the Lord forever, the natural laws will function properly and Mankind will never be decimated by another universal catastrophe. (Jer. 31:35-37) Jesus must have read those texts and concluded that indeed, salvation comes from the Jews. (John 4:22) From the Jews, he said, and not from one among the Jews.

Ben Masada

1 - Nonsense, Abraham trusted without knowing the future of Israel. The whole point was the preparation of a monotheistic people for the reception of the Son incarnate.

2 - But being chosen went to heads of the Jews. Today all that remains is a nationalistic EGO, Israel is a museum to a broken covenent. Your house is desolate.

1 - If you are referring to Jesus as the son incarnate you are mentioning above, you may think again. Jesus was a Jew and Jews don't believe in incarnation.

2 - And for that, you may want to read Jer. 46:28. "Of the other nations, the Lord will eventually make an end of them but, of Israel He will only chastise us as we deserve.

Dan Emanuel

...when you say that if we want to see where Peter's church is, go look for him where he is, I have no other option but to go look for him in the cemetery. That's where he is for over 2000 years already.
And where is that, do you know?

DJ

heir

TOL Subscriber
1 - If you are referring to Jesus as the son incarnate you are mentioning above, you may think again. Jesus was a Jew and Jews don't believe in incarnation.
The next stupid thing you'll say is that they don't believe in resurrection, either.

Ben Masada

The next stupid thing you'll say is that they don't believe in resurrection, either.

There is nothing stupid about a Jewish doctrine. Jesus was a Jew whose Faith was Judaism and he was not that stupid to believe in a Jewish doctrine. Indeed, incarnation is akin to resurrection. Therefore, Jews don't believe in bodily resurrection either. (Isa. 26:14; II Sam. 12:23; Job 10:21)

truthjourney

Jesus must have read those texts and concluded that indeed, salvation comes from the Jews. (John 4:22) From the Jews, he said, and not from one among the Jews.
What does that mean to you that salvation comes from the Jews? You quote that verse and leave these out. John 4:25 The woman said unto him, I know that Messiah comes, who is called Christ: when he comes, he will tell us all things. 26 Jesus said unto her, I that speak unto you am he.
You pick and choose what suits you and throw the rest out.