More From the Loony Left

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank

@Arthur Brain, when are you going to take these leftarded college children's ravings seriously by ceasing and desisting from your ongoing "cultural appropriation"/"micro-aggression", by removing your nacho cheese sombrero avatar from your TOL account? ¿Cuando, amigo? ¿Porque no ahora?

Last edited:

7djengo7

@Arthur Brain, when are you going to take these leftarded college children's ravings seriously by ceasing and desisting from your ongoing "cultural appropriation"/"micro-aggression", by removing your nacho cheese sombrero avatar from your TOL account? ¿Cuando, amigo? ¿Porque no ahora?
I happened to be looking into the etymology of the word, 'canoe', and on this webpage I think I may have just found @Arthur Brain's jolly cousin:
wow_emoticon.png

7djengo7

Nah, nobody in my family does 'jolly', we're all happily grumpy gits! (paradox notwithstanding).
That you apparently took me off of your "ignore" list kind of appears to clash a bit with the idea of you being grumpy at the moment. I suppose we'll see how long that lasts.
arthritis pain.png

Nice to hear from you, though.

way 2 go

Holy Bobbing Borscht, Batman, it’s Ukraine — again! Remember last September’s bizarre cannibal D.A. story from Utah County? This should jog your memory, it’s not a headline you see every day:

Lat Fall, the local Utah County Sheriff’s department was investigating local D.A. David Leavitt for — I am not making this up — being involved in a ritualistic occult pedophile ring. David jumped the gun after finding out he was under investigation and preemptively denied accusations of eating babies, awkwardly before anyone had accused him, which raised some eyebrows.

Still, for some reason thirty-three percent of Utah County Republicans voted for his re-election. Mercifully David was primaried and is no longer the DA.

It makes for a fascinating, if disturbing tale, and I hope someone writes a book about it someday. Reliable information about the sordid story has been hard to get hold of. But from various news reports I could stitch together it involves a cast of characters not even Hollywood could make up: a baby trading scheme with a now-jailed Native American Indian chief wherein Leavitt purchased a daughter in exchange for a used car, a peyote-fueled gay hypnotherapist — now arrested for abusing hypnotized patients, a bigger-than-life scam to bilk the federal government for funding shipments of live buffalo to Eastern Europe from Native American lands, and the weirdest, timeliest connection of all: Leavitt’s business partner was the former president of, wait for it, Ukraine.

Victor Yuschenko.

Yuschenko wasn’t just any former Ukraine president. He was instrumental in the Deep State-fueled Orange Revolution, which toppled Ukraine’s democratically-elected but inconveniently pro-Russian Viktor Yanukovych, and ultimately wound up installing actor-qua-war leader Zelenskyy.

For some unexplained reason, after Yuschenko finished assisting the U.S.’s Deep State in overthrowing Yanukovych, he moved on to Utah. The former Ukrainian National Bank President somehow got wrapped up with disgraced baby-trading Utah district attorney David Leavitt, who stands credibly accused of involvement in a large satanic pedophile ring, not to mention the cannibalism thing or the buffalo scam, in which the two partners intended the ship the hapless, wooly animals to Ukraine, and who knows what would happen to the poor beasts once they got there.

way 2 go

This week an alarming story exploded all over corporate media about a brand-new outbreak of a loathsome and terrifying disease — leprosy — in Florida. But, is it just another Monkeypox false alarm? Or is it a serious health threat requiring masks, lockdowns, and mass vaccination?

And before you ask, YES — of course — they have a vaccine for it:
Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, baffles science (unlike covid-19, about which Science instantly knew everything). They aren’t sure where it comes from or how people catch it. But the bacteria that causes leprosy is identical to bacteria commonly found in armadillos. So one theory is that contact with armadillos may be the cause.
So why is corporate media so concerned about leprosy?

The media’s hook, which is difficult to identify, is that there appears to be a new etiology of the disease, meaning a few people recently seem to be catching (or showing) leprosy without the usual causes, like cuddling with armadillos. For some baffling reason. Again, from the Guardian:

How did the spate of new cases start?
According to Carrie Kovarik, a professor of dermatology at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, the CDC’s new information suggests a change in how people acquire leprosy in the US.
A change? The now-infamous Research Letter’s patient lived with his leprosy “symptoms” for five years before going to see his dermatologist. I started wondering: what caused things to suddenly get bad enough for him to go to the doctor now? And, why are the numbers of cases ticking up (a little)? I dug some more.

The very first footnote cited in the Research Letter linked a 2017 scientific article on leprosy that mentions this important fact:

Lepromatous leprosy occurs in infected individuals with impaired T-cell immunity resulting in anergy.
(“Anergy” is defined as the “absence of an immune response to a particular disease.”)

Spoiler
So almost all regular folks are immune, but … immunocompromised people with T-cell impairment are at higher risk of contracting the disease — or having a previously harmless, dormant infection flare up.

Gosh. What does that sound like?

It only took a little digging. Take a gander at the title of this peer-reviewed PLOS journal article, published yesterday:

image 9.png

Uh-oh! That doesn’t sound good! (Writing this, I felt a little disappointment because I know that, by this time, the connection to jabs did not surprise you. It’s getting hard to keep up the drama these days.)

Anyway, I’ll let the study’s first two paragraphs speak for themselves:

image 10.png

Our landscaper with latent leprosy that just flared up in 2022 neatly fits the study’s description of events, wouldn’t you say? But none of the media reports could make the same connection that I easily made with just a few minutes’ mild effort this morning.