More From the Loony Left

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
When it comes to the Nord Stream pipeline, I don't know who did what. But I will say that Putin deserves to be sabotaged in any and every way possible. And then he needs to be taken out.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank

Why not at least target a dealership that sells popular automobiles, instead? I mean, surely the amount of fuel burnt by all the Aston Martin autos ever driven will never even come close to being commensurate with that burnt, say, by all Toyotas, or by all General Motors. Shouldn't these latter makes be thought by these commie-scum, these environ-mental whackos, to be a far greater "evil" than the former? But, I guess they, being the commie-scum that they are, ultimately could not resist meting out their irrational, vandalistic wrath against that which is far more a symbol of what they, in their vicious, satanic envy really hate: viz., the affluence of people who aren't them.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Why not at least target a dealership that sells popular automobiles, instead? I mean, surely the amount of fuel burnt by all the Aston Martin autos ever driven will never even come close to being commensurate with that burnt, say, by all Toyotas, or by all General Motors. Shouldn't these latter makes be thought by these commie-scum, these environ-mental whackos, to be a far greater "evil" than the former? But, I guess they, being the commie-scum that they are, ultimately could not resist meting out their irrational, vandalistic wrath against that which is far more a symbol of what they, in their vicious, satanic envy really hate: viz., the affluence of people who aren't them.
The passion of love lefties claim to have for the poor is nothing compared to the passion of hatred they have for the rich. Their primary emotion that fuels their day is the emotion of hatred, not compassion.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

The passion of love lefties claim to have for the poor is nothing compared to the passion of hatred they have for the rich. Their primary emotion that fuels their day is the emotion of hatred, not compassion.
These activists who vandalised stuff are doing their own cause no favours and stupidity/extremism is hardly the sole remit of the far right, it can be across the board. Your soundbite itself is also stupid in that regard. Compartmentalizing people is non too bright Jefferson. If you're a millionaire I wouldn't hate you for it or anyone else.