More From the Loony Left

way 2 go

media%2FFfyC7wmXwAgjgxH.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

Arthur Brain

The fact that the left hates memes is all the more reason to keep cranking the memes out.
Hey, crack on with it if ya like. There's plenty dopey memes on all sides of the political aisle. I happened to be under the impression that this was a forum that encouraged debate, or at least was once over...

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Hey, crack on with it if ya like. There's plenty dopey memes on all sides of the political aisle. I happened to be under the impression that this was a forum that encouraged debate, or at least was once over...
Memes enhance debate.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Well, yet another example of why most memes are dumb...
I'm just taking the advice of one of the Left's biggest heroes, Saul Alinsky. In his book, Rules For Radicals, rule #5 states: "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."

Memes do such a great job at that.

And while I'm at it, rule #6 states: "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."

And I enjoy this tactic. Thanks for giving your political enemies such great advice, Saul!!!

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

I'm just taking the advice of one of the Left's biggest heroes, Saul Alinsky. In his book, Rules For Radicals, rule #5 states: "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."

Memes do such a great job at that.

And while I'm at it, rule #6 states: "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."

And I enjoy this tactic. Thanks for giving your political enemies such great advice, Saul!!!
Ridicule is effective when it's warranted, not so much when it isn't. Pretty easy to mock attempted ridicule itself.