More from the loony Right

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
So you consider being identified with an economic system the same as being a proponent of the societal oppression/advancement of individuals based upon race? 😐 Help me out here.
Racism and communism are 2 different things, but equally as bad in my opinion. And there is plenty of racism on the right. PLENTY.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Racism and communism are 2 different things, but equally as bad in my opinion. And there is plenty of racism on the right. PLENTY.
People who get accused of being a racist become ostracized from society. They lose their jobs which they need to feed their children. They get banned from the largest social media platforms. When does that happen to a person who gets labeled a communist? Most communists in the US proclaim it proudly. They see it as some kind of "woke" status symbol.

Last edited:

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Racism and communism are 2 different things, but equally as bad in my opinion.
:) That's true they are two different things. Racism and capitalism are two different things as well.

Your opinion? :unsure: Let's try this out...We both go on national TV and declare our allegiances. I'll go in the View and declare myself a Communist (I'll do it too, it's just an economic system and as long as it's voluntary it ain't too bad.). You, the following week, go on the View and declare yourself a Racist.

Which one of us has just ostracized ourselves from society?

I mean, if you want to keep up this intellectual vacancy it's up to you...

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

:) That's true they are two different things. Racism and capitalism are two different things as well.

Your opinion? :unsure: Let's try this out...We both go on national TV and declare our allegiances. I'll go in the View and declare myself a Communist (I'll do it too, it's just an economic system and as long as it's voluntary it ain't too bad.). You, the following week, go on the View and declare yourself a Racist.

Which one of us has just ostracized ourselves from society?

I mean, if you want to keep up this intellectual vacancy it's up to you...
Wasn't soooo long ago where suspected 'communists' were vilified and persecuted in America. Okay, so nobody with any sense wants to admit to being either as both are risible but what's baffling to me is why there's those who give tacit support to not only a communist dictator in Russia but yet still think the term "commie" is a legitimate insult to those on the "left".

7djengo7

Was Alex Jones charged with a crime?
Not that I know of.

Now, again, the questions I asked you, which you've so far not answered:

• Is defaming Trump and Trump supporters a crime? Yes or No?
  • Did Alex Jones commit a crime? Yes or No?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Not that I know of.

Now, again, the questions I asked you, which you've so far not answered:

• Is defaming Trump and Trump supporters a crime? Yes or No?
  • Did Alex Jones commit a crime? Yes or No?
No on both counts. Shirley, you must be intelligent enough to understand the difference between a civil lawsuit over defamation vs. a crime for which a person faces jail time.

7djengo7

Did Alex Jones commit a crime? Yes or No?

So you agree that Alex Jones did nothing for which he should/could be punished, and that the wealth confiscation imposed upon him by the court is thus not a punishment? Or, instead, do you want to tell us that, on the contrary, this action of the court against him is, in fact, a punishment? (In which case, you will have told us that it is a punishment without a crime.)